Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Please Help Me Get Her Back - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me Get Her Back (723 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Get Her Back by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 10, 2021
Please I opened this new account to seek advice because I am well known on this platform...apologies in advance for my typos. I also brought this here for mature advice.

We're both in our late twenties, met 2 years ago and connected almost instantly. I'm an expert in my field (tech) and I've always wanted to settle for a woman who is intelligent and Godfearing...she's both beauty and brains, that she challenges my intellect. We have a lot in common...hobbies&interests. And I can say that I have made much more progress in all aspects of life since she came into my life. She's a giver, a nurturer, cultured...her thoughtfulness is unmatched. Her words and prayers keep me going. I've dated other ladies in the past but none of them comes close to this angel.

But I took her for granted. I admit it. She complained, though she rarely does...begged me, spoke to me about the fact that I needed to stop acting 'single' but I didn't care. I was afraid to commit to her so I entertained distractions...she was crying when she walked away and told me it was her hardest decision. Now it has been months and I didn't even stop her from walking away...I let her go. I couldn't bring myself to begging her to stay, that I'll change for her, that I'll be the man she deserves.

Please how do I get her back? My ego didn't agree with me but she's my life. I don't want her with anyone else because I know her value as a woman and a help-meet. She keeps me in check and on my toes. But I didn't care about her.

Or her feelings. I know she'd take me back but I don't know how to go about it. We haven't spoken since the day she left me...should I call her? Text her? Call her mom? Her sister? Will she listen to me? Still want me?

You see, I just couldn't bring myself to believe that she'd love me for real. Her love is rare and special in this day and age but I took her for granted. I pretend I'm okay but I'm miserable. I want her back...I'll marry her this year if she takes me back.

We're both born again Christians but even her level of faith challenges me. She's kind-hearted, loving, she has maintained healthy relationships with her colleagues, friends and family. She asked me what her offense was but I had nothing to say. Her only crime was loving me too much and letting her frustration out when I started misbehaving. I want her back, call me a simp. But I know whoever she ends up with has hit a jackpot. She's a complete woman that completes me and my jagajaga life...she looked beyond my shortcomings, my background, everything.

Please advice a brother please. Insult me if you would but I need a solution.
Re: Please Help Me Get Her Back by SooWan: 7:26am On Mar 10, 2021
hmm let me take a sit
Re: Please Help Me Get Her Back by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:49am On Mar 10, 2021
What if she already moved on & doesn’t want you back?

You need to move on and seek someone else.

The world doesn’t revolve around you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get Her Back by olamide0147: 7:58am On Mar 10, 2021
Bro you need to move on with your life because you will always end having problems in your relationship, there's something within you that's not connecting with her and it really hard to fight the unknown battle

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get Her Back by Reasonwithme2(m): 8:09am On Mar 10, 2021
If you really want her back, do all you can to get her. Beg her, kneel down for her, call her, ask people she knows to help you out. It might take time but don't give up..
Next time don't allow your ego get in the way of your happiness.
Re: Please Help Me Get Her Back by Mikester: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2021
One word - APOLOGIZE

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get Her Back by Klass99(f): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2021
smiley

8 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get Her Back by Jeon(f): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2021
SesanTech:
Please I opened this new account to seek advice because I am well known on this platform...apologies in advance for my typos. I also brought this here for mature advice.

We're both in our late twenties, met 2 years ago and connected almost instantly. I'm an expert in my field (tech) and I've always wanted to settle for a woman who is intelligent and Godfearing...she's both beauty and brains, that she challenges my intellect. We have a lot in common...hobbies&interests. And I can say that I have made much more progress in all aspects of life since she came into my life. She's a giver, a nurturer, cultured...her thoughtfulness is unmatched. Her words and prayers keep me going. I've dated other ladies in the past but none of them comes close to this angel.

But I took her for granted. I admit it. She complained, though she rarely does...begged me, spoke to me about the fact that I needed to stop acting 'single' but I didn't care. I was afraid to commit to her so I entertained distractions...she was crying when she walked away and told me it was her hardest decision. Now it has been months and I didn't even stop her from walking away...I let her go. I couldn't bring myself to begging her to stay, that I'll change for her, that I'll be the man she deserves.

Please how do I get her back? My ego didn't agree with me but she's my life. I don't want her with anyone else because I know her value as a woman and a help-meet. She keeps me in check and on my toes. But I didn't care about her.

Or her feelings. I know she'd take me back but I don't know how to go about it. We haven't spoken since the day she left me...should I call her? Text her? Call her mom? Her sister? Will she listen to me? Still want me?

You see, I just couldn't bring myself to believe that she'd love me for real. Her love is rare and special in this day and age but I took her for granted. I pretend I'm okay but I'm miserable. I want her back...I'll marry her this year if she takes me back.

We're both born again Christians but even her level of faith challenges me. She's kind-hearted, loving, she has maintained healthy relationships with her colleagues, friends and family. She asked me what her offense was but I had nothing to say. Her only crime was loving me too much and letting her frustration out when I started misbehaving. I want her back, call me a simp. But I know whoever she ends up with has hit a jackpot. She's a complete woman that completes me and my jagajaga life...she looked beyond my shortcomings, my background, everything.

just take the pill
Re: Please Help Me Get Her Back by Jeon(f): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2021
SesanTech:
Please I opened this new account to seek advice because I am well known on this platform ...apologies in advance for my typos. I also brought this here for mature advice.

please use ur main account.
I bet you are among those against relationship, dissing Nigerian women, calling them all source of unpleasant names, marriage and negative impact on this Forum. why hiding
Re: Please Help Me Get Her Back by DontBullshitMe: 8:52am On Mar 10, 2021
See this one weeping over a midnight newspaper. . .

Anything over 24 years of age is you settling for less considering that you are financially stable.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get Her Back by lovelybugs(f): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2021
Copy what you've written here and send it to her.
Simple.

DO NOT SEND HER THE LINK TO THIS THREAD.

If she's still available and has any feelings for you she'll let you know.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get Her Back by pretydiva(f): 9:22am On Mar 10, 2021
Drop your ego. Call and apologize to her. See where you alpha male attributes has led you to. With everything you typed up there, I wonder how you could've let such a rare gem go.

I pray it isn't too late for you. Call her now

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get Her Back by LadySarah: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2021
Ndigbo si na Aku fechaa ya dara awo'.When the termite is tired of flying,it will still be a meal for the frog.

I smh for You guys in late 20s and 30s who swallow Redpills from teenagers who got into nairaland while googling Jamb and waec issues,bashing Nigerian women and calling them all sorts of names.Now you hide behind a new account to solicit for advice after your pills backfired on you.

Pls leave her for the simp who will appreciate her.Leave her she has moved on.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get Her Back by Karleb(m): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2021
You let a good woman go and you are complaining.
What should we do, help you beg her to come back?
Oga, leave her. Let her enjoy her life. You clearly do not deserve her.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get Her Back by LadySarah: 11:07am On Mar 10, 2021
SesanTech has deactivated.The pill is bitter than Redpill.lol

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get Her Back by Karleb(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2021
pretydiva:
Drop your ego. Call and apologize to her. See where you alpha male attributes has led you to. With everything you typed up there, I wonder how you could've let such a rare gem go.

I pray it isn't too late for you. Call her now

Let the big head be forming James Bond there.

Funny thing is, the lady could be wishing he'd just call her right now.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get Her Back by ashawopikin(m): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2021

Give me her number let me talk to her
Re: Please Help Me Get Her Back by pozehnani(f): 11:40am On Mar 10, 2021
Call her. She may have been expecting that call.

Also be sure you are ready to commit to her this time around.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get Her Back by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2021
[s]
DontBullshitMe:
See this one weeping over a midnight newspaper. . .

Anything over 24 years of age is you settling for less considering that you are financially stable.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get Her Back by investorMK(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2021
Same experience with me.....

I took her for granted never appreciate her love for me because I thought she must have loved me for a reason that is beneficial to her...... I accused her of a rumors I head about her and I turn my back on her.... later I was told that d tumors was a lie......

Apologies upon apologies she no still gree again no choice than to move on....... E pain me though......... But we move!
Re: Please Help Me Get Her Back by culf: 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2021
na waoooo, just go beg her ooo, the earlier the better.
Some things are not to be toyed with, things like emotion, relationship etc.
Re: Please Help Me Get Her Back by anthonyuncle(m): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
contact her now!
don't delay

(1) (Reply)

Meet Ugandan Woman That Married Herself / Adorable Yankee Children Enjoying Ofe Owerri / I Love This Post That's Why I Decided To Post It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.