Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Armed Robbers That Killed A POS Operator In Abia Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers That Killed A POS Operator In Abia Arrested (1309 Views)

Delta Police Impound Vehicles Of Robbers That Attacked The Bank / Robbers That Specialize In Stealing Cars In Lagos Traffic Arrested (Photos) / Police capture robbers that attacked Magu's home, killed Guard (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers That Killed A POS Operator In Abia Arrested by chukwuaustin(m): 8:30am On Mar 10, 2021
Breaking News

The Armed Robbers That Killed The POS Lady Grace Ezinne Iroh,Have Been Arrested.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers That Killed A POS Operator In Abia Arrested by hisgrace090: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2021
What is wrong with all this heartless children od darkness?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers That Killed A POS Operator In Abia Arrested by greymiles: 8:42am On Mar 10, 2021
Look at dia cone head
Ndi afonja

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers That Killed A POS Operator In Abia Arrested by Stockquality: 8:44am On Mar 10, 2021
See them 5.4ft with the highest on 5.6ft. Kill them all abeg
Re: Armed Robbers That Killed A POS Operator In Abia Arrested by Bvlgari: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2021
see their coconut head

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers That Killed A POS Operator In Abia Arrested by Brunosamel(m): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2021
I trust abịa government on this, this one's are dead already... No trial for them, will be executed and the organ sold to FMC...

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers That Killed A POS Operator In Abia Arrested by adadike(f): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2021
Good job and may the soul of the lady rest in peace
Re: Armed Robbers That Killed A POS Operator In Abia Arrested by macos14: 9:02am On Mar 10, 2021
Killed a POS operator becos of how much. These local murderers should rot in jail.
Re: Armed Robbers That Killed A POS Operator In Abia Arrested by longetivity(m): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2021
greymiles:
Look at dia cone head Ndi afonja
look at their flat heads, ndi Igbos grin

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers That Killed A POS Operator In Abia Arrested by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 10, 2021
Why are they no longer carrying out death penalty. Someone will be sentenced to death, and just left in prison like that? If na me dey in charge, I go kill them instalmentally, beginning from amputation of their right palms, then right foot, their ears, remove their right eyes. Then finally , remove thier kidneys and livers, pancreases. Then take them to unibadan zoo, make those lions use them for lunch. I must make sure their family members see the video of these acts live and direct. How I go born pikin, train am grow to be a beautiful young woman, empower am, only for some touts to Rob and kill her.i don talk am, if any person harm any of my loved ones be you who I must kill that person and if I find out his family try cover am, I must give the whole family final solution in the most brutal means.... Lastly, I don't feel remorse when I take revenge
Re: Armed Robbers That Killed A POS Operator In Abia Arrested by anonymuz(m): 10:12am On Mar 10, 2021
What a waste of that beautiful soul. How much can a pos operator have in possession? Highest 1m and each gang member shares equally,250k. Na wa o. Police should shoot them at close range. Stupid people.
I dey vex.
Re: Armed Robbers That Killed A POS Operator In Abia Arrested by moorevic(m): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2021
Two persons were killed. The lady and They (guy 38 years) was buried last week
Re: Armed Robbers That Killed A POS Operator In Abia Arrested by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2021
wat da feeecck!
Re: Armed Robbers That Killed A POS Operator In Abia Arrested by Coldie(m): 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
Before u send them to prison torture them.

Make them disabled. Then lock them off for life
Re: Armed Robbers That Killed A POS Operator In Abia Arrested by LadySarah: 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
These ones need no trial.They should be wasted asap.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Not Wearing Hijab Beaten To Death: Muslim Women Protest Against Police / Video Of A Pastor Bating His Female Members Naked In The Church, Video / Family Loses 5 Children, Dog, After Amala Meal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.