Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Dollar Vs Naira; What My Elder Brother Did - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dollar Vs Naira; What My Elder Brother Did (317 Views)

The US Dollar Vs The NG Naira : The Real Issues And Facts / Doctor I Am Pregnant For My Elder Sister's Husband: Do I Abort The Pregnancy Or / Biography Of Elder Statesman, Politician From The North Mallam Adamu Ciroma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Vs Naira; What My Elder Brother Did by plot697: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2021
$1 = #500. The current exchange rate reminds me what my elder brother did in 2015.

He returned from the US immediately after the presidential result was announced to change the dollars in his Nigerian account to naira.

He feared that Buhari would make $1 = #1 as insinuated then. He regrets that action till date.
Re: Dollar Vs Naira; What My Elder Brother Did by ArcFresky(m): 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2021
grin grin grin.
Its because we are too gullible in this country

Buhari can't just wave his hand and everything will change naa....

That's why those bagas will climb stage and start reading rubbish manifesto....

I will employ 10million Nigerians
I will defeat boko haram.
I will give free food to every body.
I will...
I will.... Thats all we hear and we will be clapping.

We don't ask the nitty gritty question....
How will you do that...
Where will you get money to run this programs.
How will these people be employed.....

Like it's shocking when I see people clamoring for only Atiku or Buhari.....like is it that all Nigerians are illiterates?

No one wants to think again...
Everyone thinks it doesn't concern them....

It concern u oohhh....

(1) (Reply)

Thank God Is Friday (tgif). / Bella Shmurda Biography And Net Worth 2021 / Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.