Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

I Have Reached My Lowest - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Reached My Lowest (1907 Views)

Job Loss, Unemployment Rate Reached 23.1% In June — Expert / I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! / Police Recruitment: Kaduna Tops List, Bayelsa State Lowest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Reached My Lowest by Thatnaijaboi(m): 6:05am On Mar 11, 2021
I have gotten to my lowest of lows. Things aren't getting any better, help isn't coming from anywhere. No one to talk to. People calling for their money without any way to refund them. A job isn't forth coming. I should rather leave this world for everyone since I am already dying from the inside.
There's nothing left.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Reached My Lowest by donaldking10: 6:14am On Mar 11, 2021
Thatnaijaboi:
I have gotten to my lowest of lows. Things aren't getting any better, help isn't coming from anywhere. No one to talk to. People calling for their money without any way to refund them. A job isn't forth coming. I should rather leave this world for everyone since I am already dying from the inside.
There's nothing left.

u de mad to leave us here?
where u feel say u wan go?
u wan make we de suffer alone here?
abobi we die here.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Reached My Lowest by shege45: 6:23am On Mar 11, 2021
donaldking10:

u de mad to leave us here?
where u feel say u wan go?
u wan make we de suffer alone here?
abobi we die here.
����We die here

2 Likes

Re: I Have Reached My Lowest by chatinent: 6:32am On Mar 11, 2021
You don't need to be sad.

Things will get better.

1 Like

Re: I Have Reached My Lowest by SirIconR(m): 7:18am On Mar 11, 2021
Thatnaijaboi:
There's nothing left.
You must be high on something..... If you hear our different stories, You go know say your own na child's play...
We die here together... You are going nowhere oooh....

7 Likes

Re: I Have Reached My Lowest by Angelacruz: 7:21am On Mar 11, 2021
Suicide is never an option...start from small and develop d habit of saving.
Re: I Have Reached My Lowest by lovethchioma(f): 10:59am On Mar 11, 2021
Thatnaijaboi:
There's nothing left.
Hold on a little longer..

When they come for the money, tell them you don't have it now. You will pay it when you have something doing. Explain to them what you are going through. They won't kill you.

I pray you find the help that you seek.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Reached My Lowest by SwTeee(f): 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
Suicide is never an option, think of the pains you will cause those you will leave behind
Re: I Have Reached My Lowest by MythAngel: 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
Angelacruz:

How do you save when nothing to save, please be realistic, off you have something to help him go about it and don't make him feel more hopeless.
And for those of us saying he shouldn't commit suicide, or he shouldn't leave you people to suffer!

Is it that you were born along side with him, these same people are the ones that make Nigeria so hard to live in but you prefer to see people suffer for no just coarse. Take as example the NIN that is supposed to be free, I paid through my noses with much stress and time waste just to get NIN. Who are the ones in charge of NIN ? the same Nigerians, yet a person that is tired of this game wants to just leave you people to the game play . let him be if you can't help him. The guy is tired he needs help .

I also understand what he is passing through .. you look around nothing is happening, you have desire to have a family but you dare not, you can't even feed yourself and you prolly stay with someone who is taking advantage of your situation, you try to be a good person but the only job available nwill require you to do illegal things, you closed in all angle..

You see confirmed wicked people enjoying life having it easy. And you in your case are being reminded of your sins all day long.. you get tormented at every angle. You seek to find solace in religion but all hypocrisy seems to be the color around.. deception and lies. Always praying but no result ..

You are left to doubt the existence of God ... You shout but only your echoes you hear ... No one is listening ...

This is how the guy feels ..
And I understand

4 Likes

Re: I Have Reached My Lowest by YourBestWriter: 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
instead of you to throway your life, throw away that your sim card so that those people will not pressure you again.

You are not the only person in debt. if you see the kind of debt I am into right now, you will cry river for me.

Las Las, situation go change. please no go kill yourself. Highest wey those people go do na to threaten you and gragra bla bla bla. Just be calm. They will not commot the money from your pocket because of their gragra. They suppose know this if they are wise.

Download fela song called "trouble sleep, yanga wake am." listen to that song and try relax your nerves.

1 Like

Re: I Have Reached My Lowest by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
Life is often like that but don't give up. You never can tell what tomorrow has to offer.

your life can change in minutes
Re: I Have Reached My Lowest by RealLordZeus(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
Op I don't know what you are passing through but I can assure you that a lot of ppl have passed something much worse, and they were able to survive.

Don't feel low or count yourself a failure yet, a lot of ppl smiling are passing through similar fate.

Nothing is wrong with you, its the times and you will survive.

Challenge yourself to survive, test how hard you are.
Re: I Have Reached My Lowest by Offsite: 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
Op,
I can understand what you are passing through.
You know what?
Right now, forget about your name,
Forget about your reputation,
Forget about those who having it rossy and leaving you behind,
Forget about those attempts that led to nowhere,
Forget abt the consolation a suicide could give you, because it has none at all... death is another journey again
Now, Let's Focus only on you...Yes YOU!

Of course you have got life really hard but you were harder, hence you are still around.
As they say, life has happened, and the worst it can get is what you now see. The next wind that blows can only get fairer - IF YOU CHOSE TO LIVE.

Interestingly, every one of us met ourselves at the crux of a fight - though of different types, and if we are determined, we got the strength in us to keep going, knowing very well that even if we can't win now, the clock is ticking, and the game (not us) will be done, someday.

So wait a just lil more,
The game is still going - and no one lives the stage
The next turn of events won't be just as usual,
Brother Wait...
Just wait to see it,
Wait to confront it,
Wait to live and outlive it.

You always had a whole life in your hands, the years spent is only a lil part of it. The bigger, longer, better life lie ahead of you.

YOU AIN'T GOING BROTHER TILL YOU ARE GOOD TO GO...

Friends, let's celebrate the courage of a comrade who dared to declare he was going, but the "going" is no more to die, it is to live again!
One love

4 Likes

Re: I Have Reached My Lowest by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
Remain strong and hopeful. Things will get better for you, IJN.
Re: I Have Reached My Lowest by Elpadre22: 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ur own no too bad, I know someone who wanted to go into banditry & kidnapping to earn cash as even the government they woo them with Amnesty, cars & millions of naira. I told him. so u want to put more poor Nigerian people into debt, destroy thier lives & create more insecurity.

It was a joke at that time, but I had a feeling he was a tiny bit considering it.

Well, I gave him my last 43k to get into fruit business at that time, He is doing well currently

1 Like

Re: I Have Reached My Lowest by oma19(f): 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
please be hopeful and call on God.
start ur covenant prayer with God.
everyone faces challenges, just had a good cry because someone close to me said something about my situation but is not over yet.
Don't worry God knows the best.
please read Mathew 11:28, Exodus 14:14, Hebrew 4:12. please marry the bible. call on the Holy spirit please
Re: I Have Reached My Lowest by Walkee: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
SirIconR:
You must be high on something..... If you hear our different stories, You go know say your own na child's play...
We die here together... You are going nowhere oooh....
lol you see? The only reason we discourage suicide is for our own selfish reasons. You want him to continue in misery because there are others having it worse than him. What then happens when the others having it worse are no more?
Re: I Have Reached My Lowest by Walkee: 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
Angelacruz:
lol. I always find this line of thoughts hilarious. Why is suicide not an option? What logical reasons can you give to back up this declaration?

1 Like

Re: I Have Reached My Lowest by OGWILLS123: 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
Weak man angry
Re: I Have Reached My Lowest by 9lifes(m): 3:22am On Mar 12, 2021
Just wait it through. At a point in my life I lived without any money in my life, a degree holder. I totally depended on strangers and small buka joints for either free or paylater meals. This I did for more than 2 years while pursuing a second degree. Prior to that I lost all my savings, a fiance and a backstab from a close friend because of 1m naira.

I was depressed, physically n mentally sick. My temperature was consistently high n medical test found nothing. I had problem sleeping, I sleep like 1-2 hours per day and after some accumulated sleepless nights then I can do a 4hours sleep.

How I survived :I continously asked for help. I got rejected, embarrassed, was called lazy. I had no option. Never stop crying for help. Let heaven and earth know that u need help. This was how I got places to eat. I made friends with bike men I volunteered. The secrete is keep asking for help and stay visible, leave your room. Go where people are better than you no matter the shame and discomfort.

Seek medical help. I visited the hospital several times and it was later we discovered I was severely depressed. Again cry for help. Call any center where they deal with mental health.

Communicate with the people you owe. Give them updates, don't wait for them to call. Let them know you've not forgotten your debts.

In all my depression I kept looking for jobs, I had to pay my school fees, my academics never suffered. I got a job, it took me 2 years to pay up my fees and debts. Met a wonderful and crazy woman who brought me out of my shell. But after clearing up my debt, I was exhausted and having a serious burnout and it was affecting my job. Saved some money, quit a well paying job so I could focus on my mental health. I told my family my struggles and they were very supportive. I spent 4 months with my family doing nothing. After that I changed state and location where no soul knew me. I started all over, starting with less mentally demanding jobs, I was earning less that 50k with two degrees. I was healing and happy. I was at the job for 2 years. I got my strength back, a little bit of my confidence, learn some new skills and got another well paying job.

Dont stop finding a solution.

About death: life was so bad I even Google 10 stress less way to die.

Whatever you do, don't take your life. Many destinies are tied to yours whether you believe it or not. Even if you must die... Wait for death to come and meet you. Just do nothing.

Dont be afraid, it's one day at a time. One more thing. Take a pen and write down 10 things you want to b and achieve. Ten big things you can't achieve now, ten big things that only God can give you.

Stay strong brother.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Reached My Lowest by Damisam93(m): 7:09am On Mar 12, 2021
Thatnaijaboi:
There's nothing left.

If you hear my own story wetin you go do
Re: I Have Reached My Lowest by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 12, 2021
Let's be honest, Nigeria is a very difficult place to live in.The only people that are comfortable are yahoo boy, armed robbers, politicians,their families and fg workers.
Re: I Have Reached My Lowest by sageb: 9:00am On Mar 12, 2021
9lifes:
Just wait it through. At a point in my life I lived without any money in my life, a degree holder. I totally depended on strangers and small buka joints for either free or paylater meals. This I did for more than 2 years while pursuing a second degree. Prior to that I lost all my savings, a fiance and a backstab from a close friend because of 1m naira.

I was depressed, physically n mentally sick. My temperature was consistently high n medical test found nothing. I had problem sleeping, I sleep like 1-2 hours per day and after some accumulated sleepless nights then I can do a 4hours sleep.

How I survived :I continously asked for help. I got rejected, embarrassed, was called lazy. I had no option. Never stop crying for help. Let heaven and earth know that u need help. This was how I got places to eat. I made friends with bike men I volunteered. The secrete is keep asking for help and stay visible, leave your room. Go where people are better than you no matter the shame and discomfort.

Seek medical help. I visited the hospital several times and it was later we discovered I was severely depressed. Again cry for help. Call any center where they deal with mental health.

Communicate with the people you owe. Give them updates, don't wait for them to call. Let them know you've not forgotten your debts.

In all my depression I kept looking for jobs, I had to pay my school fees, my academics never suffered. I got a job, it took me 2 years to pay up my fees and debts. Met a wonderful and crazy woman who brought me out of my shell. But after clearing up my debt, I was exhausted and having a serious burnout and it was affecting my job. Saved some money, quit a well paying job so I could focus on my mental health. I told my family my struggles and they were very supportive. I spent 4 months with my family doing nothing. After that I changed state and location where no soul knew me. I started all over, starting with less mentally demanding jobs, I was earning less that 50k with two degrees. I was healing and happy. I was at the job for 2 years. I got my strength back, a little bit of my confidence, learn some new skills and got another well paying job.

Dont stop finding a solution.

About death: life was so bad I even Google 10 stress less way to die.

Whatever you do, don't take your life. Many destinies are tied to yours whether you believe it or not. Even if you must die... Wait for death to come and meet you. Just do nothing.

Dont be afraid, it's one day at a time. One more thing. Take a pen and write down 10 things you want to b and achieve. Ten big things you can't achieve now, ten big things that only God can give you.

Stay strong brother.
Even though you have to work and walk alone, don't give up, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: I Have Reached My Lowest by 9lifes(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2021
sageb:
Even though you have to work and walk alone, don't give up, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Hope that is to the op. I am OK now with various biz and married with a family. It has been a steady climb since 2015. I have learnt to relax and have fun with my family. I don't joke with my mental health anymore. I don't overwork myself. At work, if I am stressed I reject and deligate work. So my bosses know my rules. I push myself hard when I have the strength and relax when I need to re-energize.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Job Opening For 3d Modelling Artist / Medical Doctors Wanted In An Hmo-lagos / Meadow Hall School Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.