Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Blend Door Actuator - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Blend Door Actuator (433 Views)

HELP!!!!!ABS Actuator Sensor Problem On My 2006 Camry / Car Door Handle Sticker Trends In Nigeria (see PHOTOS) / Throttle Actuator (j338) fault code. I need help on this problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blend Door Actuator by obidevine(m): 6:16am On Mar 11, 2021
Hello everyone, I'm making enquiries about Car AC system.

There is this device that controls the blend of hot and cool Air that comes out the AC vents . It's called "Blend door actuator".

Please who know what it's called in Kazeem terms I mean what does the regular mechanic refer to it as?

Does a Toyota Camry LE 2012 have a blend door actuator?
Re: Blend Door Actuator by kingreign(m): 6:32am On Mar 11, 2021
obidevine:
Hello everyone, I'm making enquiries about Car AC system.

There is this device that controls the blend of hot and cool Air that comes out the AC vents . It's called "Blend door actuator".

Please who know what it's called in Kazeem terms I mean what does the regular mechanic refer to it as?

Does a Toyota Camry LE 2012 have a blend door actuator?

All cars with AC and cabin heater function (HVAC) has blend door Actuators.
It's a set of flaps that is controlled by small motors that turns and closes or opens to enable warm and cold air mix together which is then blown into the cabin when the AC or Heater function is activated.

I don't know what a regular kazeem call it. But depending on your trim of car, you may have one or more blend door Actuators.
Re: Blend Door Actuator by obidevine(m): 7:11am On Mar 11, 2021
kingreign:

All cars with AC and cabin heater function (HVAC) has blend door Actuators.
It's a set of flaps that is controlled by small motors that turns and closes or opens to enable warm and cold air mix together which is then blown into the cabin when the AC or Heater function is activated.

I don't know what a regular kazeem call it. But depending on your trim of car, you may have one or more blend door Actuators.

Thanks a lot but I'd really like to know what a regular Kazeem calls it
Re: Blend Door Actuator by kingreign(m): 7:43am On Mar 11, 2021
obidevine:

Thanks a lot but I'd really like to know what a regular Kazeem calls it

Tell them AC blender module.
Re: Blend Door Actuator by obidevine(m): 8:18am On Mar 11, 2021
kingreign:

Okay
Re: Blend Door Actuator by obidevine(m): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2021
kingreign:

I don try my best to describe am. They say it's called heater in Kazeem parlance

(1) (Reply)

How To Pick A Good Car Stereo / Do You Know Who Has Vento Or Golf 3 For Sale Engine 1.6- 1.8 / La Voiture Noirs $19million Dollar Price Tag And Its New Mystery Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.