Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late (1845 Views)

Lagos State Government Must Check The Menace Of Okada Men, security threat! / Senator Elias Abbo Must Step Down Says Davido, Banky W, Waje, Toke Makinwa... / Ghanaian News Paper Hate Headline That Has Cause The Death Of Innocent Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by AdolfAboki(m): 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
As Seun has failed to regulate his Forum and hold his divisive moderators to account, the government should step in..

To the mods... You think banning Northerners is the solution? You think hiding our threads/posts is the solution? I laugh...
Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by LikeAking: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
Rest.

We love polictics tto much in this country.

Lets talk abut biz, dev, econ, innovation, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by Fahdiga(m): 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
Why don't you Abokis create your own type of nairaland where information about next place and persons to be bombed will be discussed

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by chatinent: 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
Seun uses this platform to make money, not support violence or whatever you think.

Just know whatever happens here is best for business.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by AdolfAboki(m): 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why don't you Abokis create your own type of nairaland where information about next place and persons to be bombed will be discussed

I can swear with my life that this account belongs to a moderator. SilverNorGold raised this issue before, and I agree with him. This user spills all manner of bannable gibberish, but the mods keep ignoring him. Seun, you should take charge before some unscrupulous elements rubbish your legacy.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by budaatum: 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
AdolfAboki:
As Seun has failed to regulate his Forum and hold his divisive moderators to account, the government should step in..

To the mods... You think banning Northerners is the solution? You think hiding our threads/posts is the solution? I laugh...

I would love to see evidence for this your claim that seun and mods are banning or hiding threads by Northerners.

It will be a very very shameful thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by ClassicMan202(m): 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
Stfu .....
Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by AdolfAboki(m): 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
budaatum:

I would love to see evidence for this your claim that seun and mods are banning or hiding threads by Northerners.

It will be a very very shameful thing to do.

"Evidence"? Maybe we should start from here...

https://www.nairaland.com/6454425/iskilu-wakili-moderator-career-invented

It's the most recent one.

Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by AdolfAboki(m): 1:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kosk:

Idiot, you are part of the problem. Enjoy your immunity while it last cos the supermod post isn't everlasting

You said my mind!
Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by budaatum: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
AdolfAboki:

"Evidence"? Maybe we should start from here...

https://www.nairaland.com/6454425/iskilu-wakili-moderator-career-invented

It's the most recent one.

Hold on. How can the banned AdolfAboki have posted the above?

GANDOOOKI:
AdolfAboki just informed me that he got banned by a moderator in Career for breaking rule 2. AdolfAboki has never visited that section, let alone breaking any rule there.

First he got banned by antispam bot for publishing a thread (which was later published by Heavens1stson, see
[https://www.nairaland.com/6454408/wakili-fulani-warlord-igboho-activist]) ..

Then immediately, the moderator used the opportunity to ban him for an offence the moderator created. See screenshot.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13247707_adolf_jpeg131276bb196a1af37e56f017c457e99d

Seun, please do something.
Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by budaatum: 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
AdolfAboki:

You said my mind!

Actually, I like you already just for the following:

The people are the problem, not the government... God bless President Muhammadu

And I can see how many will not like you. See my recent post. I am expecting to be attacked!

budaatum:
See Nigerians blaming Buhari for useless people kidnapping in Edo State. They find it difficult to mention Fulani or boko haram so their next blame person is buhari and not the useless people who chose to kidnap others as if na Buhari send them.

When did Nigerians become so irresponsible I wonder, that we do not blame the kidnapping culprits anymore? How can one be certain that those blaming buhari here will not go and kidnap or steal or be corrupt and claim buhari made them kidnap or steal or be corrupt? If I shoot them on the street now will they also blame buhari I wonder? In fact, let me not wonder!

People, if buda shoots you on the streets will you let buda go and go and arrest Buhari because it is Buhari's who made me shot you?

I swear to the Gods that someone should write in the holy books you all read that, "people perish because they are irresponsible", because it is proving to be very very true!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by budaatum: 1:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
Fahdiga:

Why should they? Did seun inform you that he created this forum for your own tribe alone?

If the op is posting "information about next place and persons to be bombed will be discussed", then the op deserves to be permanently banned, but unless you provide evidence for your allegation intelligent people will rightly conclude that you should be banned for posting false information!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by AdolfAboki(m): 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
budaatum:

Hold on. How can the banned AdolfAboki have posted the above?

That's my point. The mod banned me there (at Career section). He/she even "invented" a reason for it, quite preposterous!. I have never been there. Never posted there. Which makes it an obvious witchhunt.

Many of my threads and posts have been hidden. SilverNorGold deactivated his account cos of same reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by AdolfAboki(m): 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
budaatum:

Actually, I like you already just for the following:

The people are the problem, not the government... God bless President Muhammadu

And I can see how many will not like you. See my recent post. I am expecting to be attacked!

Kudos, bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by damijoe77: 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
Rumour went viral sometimes back that President of this country mohamadu Buhari is long dead."with faith" an holy spirit just spoke to me that a foreign man is governing this country,initiatiating all the construction of " Nigeria and other foreign body's railways,accommodating foreign mafia,serial killers who are non- Nigerians.One Nigeria, Nigeria my country,a country filled with unlimited natural resources,blessed with so many cultural entities.God bless Nigeria!!
Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by Atk1nson(m): 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
AdolfAboki:

Kudos, bro.

Be quoting and be responding to yourselves, I guess you guys are also the ones behind the bbqgrillsmanna and iluvdemanna handles. One day, you all suffer what you put Nigeria through with your propaganda with Nigeria's worst president.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by AdolfAboki(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
Atk1nson:

Be quoting and be responding to yourselves, I guess you guys are also the ones behind the bbqgrillsmanna and iluvdemanna handles. One day, you all suffer what you put Nigeria through with your propaganda with Nigeria's worst president.

Lol, do you have any evidence that I am budaatum? Nawa o.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by budaatum: 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
AdolfAboki:

Lol! Indeed.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by Atk1nson(m): 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
AdolfAboki:

You guys display a peculiar type of sycophancy and silliness that is sufficient to draw inferences

1 Like

Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by tit(f): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
Naira land wan to to Radio Nigeria Kaduna
Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by Pegi23(f): 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
This world is really coming to an end

Aboki can speak English? Wow
Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by adeniran22890: 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
Why don't you Northerners create your own type of nairaland where information about next place and persons to be bombed will be discussed
Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by Fahdiga(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
Atk1nson:

Don't mind them after they will be attributing their misfortune to others. I can honestly tell you that it is only one person that has all those monikers you are seeing above. he will comment with one and quote himself quickly with another moniker just to make it look like his posts are being validated. ignore such losers

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by Fahdiga(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
Pegi23:
This world is really coming to an end

Aboki can speak English? Wow
I'm surprised too

1 Like

Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by RRodwave(m): 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
Make seun no see this
Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by overseasnbeyond: 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2021
so why are you scare?
Nairaland is not Northernland
AdolfAboki:

Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by Thomthom(m): 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
adeniran22890:
Why don't you Northerners create your own type of nairaland where information about next place and persons to be bombed will be discussed
Hahahahahaha
Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by Auxtin85(m): 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
This OP is a goat, why do you people always call for war, do you guys think you own the monopoly to violence? If the war eventually happen there will be casualty in both sides.

Imagine if it were a Christian thread they ask you to take an oath before commenting, you lowlifes will also call for war.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
[s]Why don't you Abokis create your own type of nairaland where information about next place and persons to be bombed will be discussed[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by budaatum: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
Don't mind them after they will be attributing their misfortune to others. I can honestly tell you that it is only one person that has all those monikers you are seeing above. he will comment with one and quote himself quickly with another moniker just to make it look like his post are being validated. ignore such losers

See shamelessness! After blaming Zahra Buhari-Indimi for your misfortune you come here and want to make out you are responsible as if your previous statements will just disappear! Tuẹ!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland May Cause The Next Civil War; Government Must Step In Before It's Late by Fahdiga(m): 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
budaatum:

See shamelessness! After blaming Zahra Buhari-Indimi for your misfortune you come here and want to make out you are responsible as if your previous statements will just disappear! Tuẹ!
Like I said earlier, I don't banter with a miserable fellow. you can continue following me bumper to bumper till God knows when it is your problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims Force Woman To Watch Her 9 Year Old Daughter Getting Raped To Death / Kenyan Man - “I Have Sex With Animals Because I Fear Contracting HIV'' / First Bank On Fire As Bankers Jump High Fence And Run For Their Life In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.