Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) (23365 Views)

Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' / Kunle Afolayan Blasts Man Who Asked Why 'Citation' Doesn't Have Subtitles / Netflix Acquires Kunle Afolayan’s "Mokalik” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by bigheart7: 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
This guy's film is always on point.

This is a good partnership.

A website is a low cost form of advertisement with pictures of your products, services or skills readily available to potential customers both day & night & also accessible from anywhere in the world.

Contact us now at DMC Ng to get a responsive website for any kind of business for as low as 20k.

Check signature for contact details.
Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by KingOdart(m): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kunle is one of the best producer if not the best producer right now.
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by KingOdart(m): 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kunle is one of the best producer if not the best proaducer right now.
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by kolawin(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
When you are BIG, you are BIG.

Kunle Afolayan, You big for this industry.

Want to learn how to use fiverr effectively?

check my signature

1 Like

Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by BSdetector: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
Big Up's to Mr Afolayan.... Afonja's doing million dollar movie deals while godforsaken flatin0 criminals pirate movies at alaba......god punish the bastard criminals. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by soojar(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:

That baba still dey produce?
One of the oldies I love

Kunle Afolayan is one of the protegees of baba Kelani

1 Like

Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by firstratedcitiz(m): 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
I give it to Kunle Afolayan. The guy is good at what he does. I watched Citation on Netflix recently and couldn't stop wondering how he got it so right. Even the lead character in Citation, Temi Otedola, was only making her debut appearance in Nollywood, yet Afolayan succeeded to make her play the part well. Another film director in Nollywood whose works deserve equal commendation is Ramsey Nouah.

1 Like

Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by tot(f): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
firstratedcitiz:
I give it to Kunle Afolayan. The guy is good at what he does. I watched Citation on Netflix recently and couldn't stop wondering how he got it so right. Even the lead character in Citation, Temi Otedola, was only making her debut in Nollywood, yet Afolayan succeeded to make her play the part well. Another film director in Nollywood whose works deserve equal commendation is Ramsey Nouah.

Have you seen any of Biodun Stephen's movies? She is another unconventional producer/director in Nollywood, very creative.
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by maxell(f): 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
Congratulations wink
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by maxell(f): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
firstratedcitiz:
I give it to Kunle Afolayan. The guy is good at what he does. I watched Citation on Netflix recently and couldn't stop wondering how he got it so right. Even the lead character in Citation, Temi Otedola, was only making her debut in Nollywood, yet Afolayan succeeded to make her play the part well. Another film director in Nollywood whose works deserve equal commendation is Ramsey Nouah.

I agree. The man is very talented.
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by firstratedcitiz(m): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
I have not seen Biodun Stephen's movies, so I can't rate her along the same line as the likes of Kunle Afolayan and Ramsey Nouah. But I guess Biodun is equally another talented movie director to look out for, from what you've just mentioned about her.
tot:

Have you seen any of Biodun Stephen's movies? She is another unconventional producer/director in Nollywood, very creative.
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by StagethemTVee: 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
When your downloaded movie expire, all you have to do is click renew and it automatically renews without having to download again. Thank me later.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .....congratulations to your aza...

But wait o...nor be this boy act for super story that year abi na him brother...

Warey Netflix.....Netflix greedy die....
Just like apple. .. ..you go subscribe to Netflix finish...then you must still need data to take watch or access the movie.. .even if you share your username and password with someone else... the person nor go fit access your downloaded movies...except he or she download thier own
To make it worse....after some time them go tell you say your downloaded movie don expire

Thanks bro...apart from smoking weed, banging pussy, drinking enough bottles, bombing and making some dope money....a real niggarrr always want to seek for knowledge....
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by xxxXXXxxx: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
That's good,he's on course to become a legendary producer in the business.
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by tot(f): 5:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
firstratedcitiz:
I have not seen Biodun Stephen's movies, so I can't rate her along the same line as the likes of Kunle Afolayan and Ramsey Nouah. But I guess Biodun is equally another talented movie director to look out for, from what you've just mentioned about her.

Yes, she is. Most of her movies are on ROK, would definitely recommend them: Picture perfect, Tiwa's baggage, Tough love.
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by firstratedcitiz(m): 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2021
I am checking out these movies right away. Thanks for recommending.
tot:

Yes, she is. Most of her movies are on ROK, would definitely recommend them: Picture perfect, Tiwa's baggage, Tough love.
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
when will Nigeria start Producing action movies..

BELIEVE
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by realnas(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hope those enugu and asaba film makers are seeing the difference btw world class film making and the junk that they produce .

2 Likes

Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by tot(f): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
firstratedcitiz:
I am checking out these movies right away. Thanks for recommending.

Sure, no worries. Also forgot to add Penance, Ehi's bitters.

1 Like

Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by tot(f): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
realnas:
Hope those enugu and asaba film makers are seeing the difference btw world class film making and the junk that they produce .

Can you people not rest from tribalism for just a day?
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by WoundedLamb: 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
slawormiir:

Warey Netflix.....Netflix greedy die....
Just like apple. .. ..you go subscribe to Netflix finish...then you must still need data to take watch or access the movie.. .even if you share your username and password with someone else... the person nor go fit access your downloaded movies...except he or she download thier own
To make it worse....after some time them go tell you say your downloaded movie don expire

I don't get this your complaint. Isn't this the basic nature of data? How do you expect a streaming platform to work? You subscribe and the movies automatically appear on your device without internet connection? Or you want the other party you're sharing your credentials with to magically have what you downloaded on your own device at his own end? Or you want the downloaded movies to become yours forever? Please, what technical/business model are you proposing?

1 Like

Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by iamL(f): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
I trust his work but his movies should be more entertaining. Most of them are not entertaining but with very good story lines.
Only entertaining moves with gud plot performs well in the box office.
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by firstratedcitiz(m): 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
Thanks.
tot:

Sure, no worries. Also forgot to add Penance, Ehi's bitters.

1 Like

Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by iamL(f): 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
firstratedcitiz:
I give it to Kunle Afolayan. The guy is good at what he does. I watched Citation on Netflix recently and couldn't stop wondering how he got it so right. Even the lead character in Citation, Temi Otedola, was only making her debut appearance in Nollywood, yet Afolayan succeeded to make her play the part well. Another film director in Nollywood whose works deserve equal commendation is Ramsey Nouah.

Ramsey Noah doesn't even come close to kunle. He just started and the two movies her started with are not even his own original story. They were a diaster at the box office, he made a mess of those old classic.

Giving time he will improve but not close to kunles league.

Citation and the tribunal are two of kunles most intelligent movies.

3 Likes

Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by Mide3367: 6:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
Met him somewhere years ago..

Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by realnas(m): 6:49pm On Mar 11, 2021
tot:

Can you people not rest from tribalism for just a day?
I'm only stating facts believe me I'm the last person to engage in tribalism .

These Enugu and asaba film makers have to step up their game in terms of script writing , acting quality story line etc .

Crying tribalism whenever you are called out will not deter fans from telling it as it is.
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by tot(f): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
realnas:
I'm only stating facts believe me I'm the last person to engage in tribalism .

These Enugu and asaba film makers have to step up their game in terms of script writing , acting quality story line etc .

Crying tribalism whenever you are called out will not deter fans from telling it as it is.

Giving excuses for your tribalism, of course that's what you will do when called out. It's only a narrow minded person that adopts a tribalistic mindset so it's your headache really.
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by edoairways: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
perkyB:
netflix should pls leave Nigerian locally made/wack productions alone and buy more of korean drama for us.
So that very soon we wont start hearing 5million is too small to pay for sch fees of a toddler, mtcheww
It doesn't work that way.
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by edoairways: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
perkyB:
netflix should pls leave Nigerian locally made/wack productions alone and buy more of korean drama for us.
So that very soon we wont start hearing 5million is too small to pay for sch fees of a toddler, mtcheww
It doesn't work that way
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by edoairways: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
iamL:

Ramsey Noah doesn't even come close to kunle. He just started and the two movies her started with are not even his own original story. They were a diaster at the box office, he made a mess of those old classic.

Ramsey Noah's movies are better of whether remaking or not. By way glamour girls is on the way
Re: Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) by firstratedcitiz(m): 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
Yes. Kunle Afolayan is better than Ramsey Nouah. But Ramsey is trying. He performs better than most other directors in the film industry, at least. His movies, even though mostly not his own original story, are not flops, like millions of Nollywood movies flooding the market. Nigerian films are so popular in the United States. You won't believe it but we do watch a lot of Nollywood movies over here. Not only Nigerian and African immigrants, but white people also watch Nollywood films. Therefore it's only right that we need talented minds producing these movies. I am however disappointed with how the producers subtitle some of these movies. The English texts used as subtitles are often full of grammatical mistakes, which is so embarrassing.
iamL:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Deji, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Who Remembers This Children's Tv Program From The 80's/90's / Direct Link To Download Legend Of The Seeker Season 2 Episodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.