Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,531 members, 7,843,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

I Need Someone To Write An Industry Based Comprehensive Ebook - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need Someone To Write An Industry Based Comprehensive Ebook (443 Views)

Write An Article And Start Earning, Yes Earn! / How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!! / Nnedi Okorafor To Write Black Panther For Marvel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Write An Industry Based Comprehensive Ebook by sellers4buyers(m): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
If you are an excellent writer that pays attention to details with a good sense of research and fact findings, your service is needed in writing an eBook on Agro commodities trading.

I will provide all the raw information you need, you will develop and refine it into something interesting to read and assimilate.

If you can and willing, pls get in touch with me via my signature. Cheers
Re: I Need Someone To Write An Industry Based Comprehensive Ebook by Crimrburster: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
How much per word?
Re: I Need Someone To Write An Industry Based Comprehensive Ebook by sellers4buyers(m): 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
Crimrburster:
How much per word?

We can always come to compromise on the price per word. Delivering the job in record time is more important to me...
Re: I Need Someone To Write An Industry Based Comprehensive Ebook by sellers4buyers(m): 8:08am On Mar 12, 2021
Seems writers scarce ooo
Re: I Need Someone To Write An Industry Based Comprehensive Ebook by Joshiejosh88: 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
They are not scarce just that most Nigerian clients are toxic and will scam you las las
How much are you offering per word and what is the total word count

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Write An Industry Based Comprehensive Ebook by sellers4buyers(m): 2:54am On Mar 13, 2021
Someone has been engaged. Thanks for everyone that got intouch.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Storytellers/ Fiction Writers Needed / A Good Editor Is A Writer’s Best Friend - Heike Phelan / You Know Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.