Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C (7609 Views)

N-power Batch C: How To Complete The Biometrics Without Going Through NASIMS / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by ezenwaez(m): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
Test Portal
Instructions:
Please make sure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal before taking this test.
For first time login, recover your password using the underlisted procedures:
Click on https://nasims.gov.ng/login
Use the Forgot Password Option
Enter your N-POWER application email
Click on “Send Link”
Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
After successful reset of password, please login to update your records before taking test.
Take Note:
This test is time base and you are expected to answer 20 questions in 10 mins.
Test cannot be retaken after submission
You cannot skip any question
Every question is allotted equal score
If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.
TAKE YOUR TEST HERE > http://34.251.105.192/login
For other enquiry or query, please call 018885011 or 08176551162 or send a message to support.npower@nasims.gov.ng
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by Horlami247: 8:45am On Mar 15, 2021
How is 50% score for Nteach... What's the chance
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by Lyndaatlanta: 10:00am On Mar 15, 2021
Please I need help
I finished my test and had 3 minutes left so I decided to review the other questions as I was trying to review other questions I didn't know what happened then I couldn't see the test I wrote

When I tried to log in
I was told that my account has been blocked
Can someone help me out here
Please
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by Beckyroman: 11:03am On Mar 15, 2021
Please someone should help, each time I clicked on forgot password and entered my email address to get the Link, it used to tell me account not found. I have tried it time without number still the same thing. Please what is the way out
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by DANSANI2020: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2021
Beckyroman:
Please someone should help, each time I clicked on forgot password and entered my email address to get the Link, it used to tell me account not found. I have tried it time without number still the same thing. Please what is the way out
you must use d email u used during registration,if the problem persist ,I'm sorry you may not be shortlisted for this batch cheesy
Beckyroman:
you must use d email u used during registration,if the problem persist ,I'm sorry you may not be shortlisted for this batch
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by oladipo322(m): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
DANSANI2020:
you must use d email u used during registration,if the problem persist ,I'm sorry you may not be shortlisted for this batch cheesy you must use d email u used during registration,if the problem persist ,I'm sorry you may not be shortlisted for this batch
same problem but I was shortlisted
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by newspapers: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by flakiecute: 6:38am On Mar 16, 2021
Lyndaatlanta:
Please I need help
I finished my test and had 3 minutes left so I decided to review the other questions as I was trying to review other questions I didn't know what happened then I couldn't see the test I wrote

When I tried to log in
Please
I'm having this same problem. Have you gotten any help?
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by JayromWrites: 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
I can't validate my bvn.. please help
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by ezenwaez(m): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2021
Beckyroman:
network issue, try it again later
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by ezenwaez(m): 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2021
Lyndaatlanta:
Please I need help

When I tried to log in
Please
contact support

1 Like

Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by ezenwaez(m): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2021
JayromWrites:
I can't validate my bvn.. please help
visit this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6461774/n-power-how-fix-all-nasims
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by Kosishirley: 5:53am On Mar 18, 2021
ezenwaez:
Test Portal
Instructions:
Please make sure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal before taking this test.
Click on “Send Link”
After successful reset of password, please login to update your records before taking test.
Take Note:
If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.
For other enquiry or query, please call 018885011 or 08176551162 or send a message to support.npower@nasims.gov.ng

But mine is saying bvn already used
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by seanblaise(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2021
ezenwaez:
Test Portal
Instructions:
Click on “Send Link”
Take Note:

Good morning sir, after the taking the test and getting your result, what is the next step
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by dharmie13(f): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
please what app can I use to reduce the size of my documents on phone
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by amnwa(m): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
dharmie13:
please what app can I use to reduce the size of my documents on phone
Send to WhatsApp and forward back to yourself
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by bot227(f): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
I have uploaded my credentials and I have validated but the link for the test and the validated id was not sent to my mail. I decided to take the test but it refused submitting. say id not validated
please help.
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by Edipet(m): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
Horlami247:
How is 50% score for Nteach... What's the chance
your chances is 50:50
you even get luck you write the test,..many people are struggling to even update the profile
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by okoji4sure: 7:55am On Mar 19, 2021
Wasap Group link for npower batch C update stage and test writing.

https:///DO5CZY4J4rtHDh3r9z9LxY
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by Drclassic(m): 6:40am On Mar 23, 2021
I was writing my test and there was network problem. When the network was restored, It logged me out. When I tried to login in again, it showed me "you account has been locked" please any possible solution to this?
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by Kingsmike(m): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2021
Mine was just 2 trial, not up to three, they blocked my account, and I have been sending message to support.npower@nasims.gov.ng and calling their support phone lines but was no avail. The support email have been telling me "you message did not reach some or all intended recipients. Pls can someone give me solution to the problem.
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by Kingsmike(m): 10:24am On Mar 24, 2021
Pls any WhatsApp group for this N Power test problem?
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by LordPherule(m): 4:37am On Mar 26, 2021
Lyndaatlanta:
Please I need help

When I tried to log in
Please
Contact their support on Twitter, they are more responsive on their Twitter handle.
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by oweniwe(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kingsmike:
Pls any WhatsApp group for this N Power test problem?

Hi Mike,

Have you been able to resolve it?

I'm having same problem here cry
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
Try it again after a while.

But make sure you avoid review. Answer all questions at once a d submit straight.
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by nauttyn(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
Good day is there anyway I can change what I applied for in Npower.
I applied for N-creative during the registration cause I was without NYSC certificate.
is there a way I can change to N- teach?
Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by oweniwe(m): 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Oluvan:
Try it again after a while.

But make sure you avoid review. Answer all questions at once a d submit straight.

Thanks.

Test taken.

Scored 80%

1 Like

Re: NASIMS Test Portal For N-power BATCH C by chieni(f): 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
please what's next after taking the test? How true is it that another CBT test Will be taken?

(1) (Reply)

Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview / Nysc Batch A Passing Out Soon / Just Got This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.