Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,536 members, 7,843,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

How To Start Selling Online And Rake In Tonnes Of Cash From Your Products - - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Selling Online And Rake In Tonnes Of Cash From Your Products - (161 Views)

7 Banks Rake In N700bn Profit In 9 Months Amid Inflation, Rate Hike / Supermarket Owners Rake In Huge Profits Over Closure Of Shoprite In Akure / How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Selling Online And Rake In Tonnes Of Cash From Your Products - by olarolar: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
I want to teach you how to Sell more of Your Products online Even if you have never been able to Sell online before

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

Whether you are self-employed or you have a business alongside your 9-5 office job, or you are just about starting your business or you wished you could sell more to meet up your needs and live well. I know how you feel because I have being there before
That is why you need to pay close attention. Your lack of sales or poor level of sales means you are not doing something RIGHT. The best way to excel at anything in life is try to FOLLOW THE PERSON WHO KNOW ROAD, no need to reinvent the wheels

You are not selling online despite the fact that you post pictures of your product everyday on the different social media handles. POSTING DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY LEAD TO SELLING
If you post still tomorrow without any strategy to it, you will be highly frustrated
I see many business people frustrated, tired and fed up of their different lines of businesses because they are not selling well or enough

So I have commissioned this thread in the spirit of International Womens day week I will be teaching for FREE RIGHT HERE ON THIS PLATFORM how to sell more of your products online. You will learn the necessary things to do to make customers start chasing you up with not just “I’m INTERESTED” but also I JUST CREDITED YOUR ACCOUNT
Yes!

I have taught more than 1000 people how to sell more of their products online and most of them came back thanking me. I am a Research and Sales Consultant with a passion for seeing business owners flourish
You should not have a Skill or a Product and still be Starving
Follow us in here and we will do your business good, On this platform we will learn how to do facebook ads, use funnels, create lead magnets and every orisirisi that your business needs to flourish online. I want to teach you how to Sell more of Your Products online Even if you have never being able to Sell online before

if you need more clarifications, you can hit me up on whatsapp: +2348032018498
Re: How To Start Selling Online And Rake In Tonnes Of Cash From Your Products - by olarolar: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
I feel so annoyed anytime I am chanced to go shop at the popular Lagos market (Balogun)
You know why?
All manner of people usually pull people’s hands
They drag onto your clothes and make you either follow them or listen to them
All because they want to sell
It is really very time wasting and nerve breaking
And it is suddenly dawning on me now that a lot of people who claim to run their own businesses both online and offline adopt this ANNOYING TECHNIQUE
Because they do not know the first rule of selling
Here is the first rule of selling
DO NOT chase customers. Don’t EVER find yourself doing that. They should chase you.
Now think of it, how do you feel when you walk into a market and some people are pulling your hands? You get so annoyed
Because you know they want to just force you to buy from them,
People buy because they want to buy, not because you chased them . Infact chasing them make them rebellious and become anti buying.
THEY SHOULD CHASE YOU
How?
I am revealing this secret for FREE in a 2 days training JUST FOR WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS ALONE
Why Women?
It’s part of my empowerment and development crusade. Many women are empowered with skills, but they are still not making sales to transform their financial testimony.

I will not sit down and look
The training takes place on our facebook group

Sales Multiplication Academy. Here is the link

https://www./179594836077756

(1) (Reply)

Full Guide On How To Transfer Money Fast From Paypal To Alipay / Yam Business / Review On Affiliate Marketing - Why Many People Fail!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.