Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,745 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Leave My Husband Alone – Woman Disgraces Her Husband’s Side Chick In Public. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leave My Husband Alone – Woman Disgraces Her Husband’s Side Chick In Public. (2231 Views)

“My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick / Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave My Husband Alone – Woman Disgraces Her Husband’s Side Chick In Public. by Stevo4: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2021
Video shared online shows the moment A married Nigerian woman confronted a lady who allegedly tried to snatch her husband from her in Abuja.

In the video, the distraught wife after spotting the lady on the street trailed her and called her a husband snatcher in public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOthzIn6TPI
Re: Leave My Husband Alone – Woman Disgraces Her Husband’s Side Chick In Public. by Spending123: 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
Because say I no get money you use my ATM do ruler.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave My Husband Alone – Woman Disgraces Her Husband’s Side Chick In Public. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
This woman sef angrywey she for follow the man give am hot hot slaps, tie am rope ,carry am go house and give him the beating of his life grin
Re: Leave My Husband Alone – Woman Disgraces Her Husband’s Side Chick In Public. by tolugar: 7:43am On Mar 12, 2021
This will cost the man a lot of money In damages.
Or even a car.
Re: Leave My Husband Alone – Woman Disgraces Her Husband’s Side Chick In Public. by Telegram234(m): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2021
Spending123:
Because say I no get money you use my ATM do ruler.

Re: Leave My Husband Alone – Woman Disgraces Her Husband’s Side Chick In Public. by Kobicove(m): 8:59am On Mar 12, 2021
Woman your problem is with your husband not his sidechick undecided

2 Likes

Re: Leave My Husband Alone – Woman Disgraces Her Husband’s Side Chick In Public. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:06am On Mar 12, 2021
This woman gather nyash no be small grin
Re: Leave My Husband Alone – Woman Disgraces Her Husband’s Side Chick In Public. by sfgrace(f): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kobicove:
Woman your problem is with your husband not his sidechick undecided
Correct
Re: Leave My Husband Alone – Woman Disgraces Her Husband’s Side Chick In Public. by vengertime: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
Abuja women that can't take care of their husband will be crying of leave my husband alone.

It was your husband that approached her. So go and fight your husband not a small girl that your husband probably told her you're useless

(1) (Reply)

18+ Bobrisky Goes Nude, Shares Unclad Photos On Instagram Again !! / Davido Was Hustling 10 Years Ago – Throwback Video Of Him Surfaces / Tonto Dike Ex Churchill Teach His 6 Months Old Son With Rosy How To Drive A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.