Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Paradox: Why Does The World Even Exist In The First Place ??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paradox: Why Does The World Even Exist In The First Place ??? (202 Views)

PARADOX: Why Did God Sacrifice His Son Instead Of Just Killing Satan ? / The Paradox Of Nihilism- A Problem For Atheists And Humanists / Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paradox: Why Does The World Even Exist In The First Place ??? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
I have go questions on my mind I need answers angry

Why does the world even exist in the first place

What's the point of living if we are all going to die at the end
Re: Paradox: Why Does The World Even Exist In The First Place ??? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:22am On Mar 12, 2021
XXXXTENTACIONpost=99809537:

I have go questions on my mind I need answers angryWhy does the world even exist in the first place

Simple! Because it is meant to House some toys we call people, animals etc.

XXXXTENTACIONpost=99809537:

Like toys, you were not supposed to die, but the toys spoilt "the-Not-Dying-Button"!
Re: Paradox: Why Does The World Even Exist In The First Place ??? by orunto27: 7:04am On Mar 12, 2021
LET THERE BE LIGHT.

AND HE WAS CRUCIFIED DEAD AND BURIED. HE DESCENDED INTO HELL AND THE THIRD DAY HE ROSE AGAIN AND RESURRECTED TO HEAVEN.

THERE WAS DARKNESS CONTAINING LIGHT. BADNESS AND GOODNESS AND DEATH AND LIFE

IT'S THE WISH OF GOD FOR LIFE TILL ETERNITY WHEN YOU LIKE CHRIST, YOU HAVE ETERNAL LIFE BUT WHEN YOU DISOBEY LIKE ADAM, YOU HAVE ETERNAL DAMNATION.
Re: Paradox: Why Does The World Even Exist In The First Place ??? by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 12, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

There's no reason why it exists.
Re: Paradox: Why Does The World Even Exist In The First Place ??? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47am On Mar 12, 2021
In other words What is the purpose of life?

Do you know that this question runs in the minds of billions living today and due to getting no satisfying answer majority tend to become bullies, robbers, rapists, killers, swindlers and so on just to reveal the hidden things of their heart!
So what is the answer to this most important and disturbing question?
Well there are several books that discuss this topic with stories of all sorts but one just need to be open minded and diligent in studying not just books but in correlation with nature itself to know which of the books came from the right source ~ the author of life GOD

We all know that no matter what we feel if things are done properly each and everyone on this planet will enjoy life to the full even when we know there is an expiring date tagged on everyone of us like less than 100 years!

So if you're interested in books i'll implore you to join me in examining a book called Bible, it's an ancient book, there were 40 different men that participated in it's writing dating from 1500 b.c.e to 98 c.e. therefore most of the writers don't know themselves because they lived at different times in history yet this book proved to be the answer to our question "How did we get here?"

This book touch all aspect of life ranging from secular works, laws, socializing, romance, music, games, marriage, politics, racism, geography, science and most importantly life and death.

XXXXTENTACION:
Re: Paradox: Why Does The World Even Exist In The First Place ??? by obonujoker(m): 10:04am On Mar 12, 2021
Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Also, human weren't originally created to die... However, after eating the accursed fruit, God had to remove eternal life.... Just imagine how wicked humans are now that they die, what if they do not die... Accountable and immeasurable wickedness....

However after passing on from this phase, with Christ Jesus, we'd live forever, because he shall purge all sins from us....
Re: Paradox: Why Does The World Even Exist In The First Place ??? by Ihedinobi3: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

Hi there.

In the Christian worldview, death does not mean cessation of existence. In fact, it has three meanings -- spiritual enmity with God; removal from this physical plane of existence; and eternal rejection by God -- of which the one that most human beings are most familiar is removal from physical existence on earth.

This removal is important since it means the end of all opportunities to affect our eternal status. After physical death, we only have judgment to look forward to. This is very sobering because there is no escape from this judgment. We cannot escape the consequences of our choices. And we cannot appeal to a higher authority once sentence has been passed.

Nonetheless, this death is not the one that anyone should really be worried about. It is the one that is eternal rejection by God that is the real terror. The Bible calls that the Lake of Fire or the Second Death. It is sometimes called Hell Fire too. This is an eternal state that will never again be changed.

On the flip side, there is an eternal state of existence that is pleasurable beyond human imagination. If the Lake of Fire is what those who are rejected by God suffer, then the New Heaven and New Earth is a Paradise for all those that God selects for Himself. The bliss being spoken of here is incredible. It cannot be imagined, understood, or experienced by human beings in this frail body that we have now.

This dual system of options that human beings may choose from is why this world exists right now. We live in this world to be given all the opportunity that we need to choose whether we want to be selected by God or rejected by Him. Life in this world is only a means, if you will, to an end. It is not an end in itself.

This is why Christians proclaim the Gospel. It is to give everyone that cares a real chance to make a choice for a better eternity.

Unfortunately, not everyone cares about the very sober purpose of the existence of this current world.

Cheers.
Re: Paradox: Why Does The World Even Exist In The First Place ??? by Kobojunkie: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

Those are questions you direct at the one who created all of this. Not at mere humans, none of whom had any say in any of it.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of End Times False Prophets! Beware Of The Times( Pics) / TB Joshua's YouTube Channel Emmanuel TV Suspended For Alleged 'Hate Speech'! / My Response To Mhmsadyq On From A Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.