Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Mitsubishi Galant 1999 Model Brain Box Wanted Urgently. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mitsubishi Galant 1999 Model Brain Box Wanted Urgently. (2616 Views)

SOLD! 750K Registered 2007 Mitsubishi Galant. Asking: 950k Location: Ogba/alausa / Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. / Tokunbo 2000 Mitsubishi Galant LIVE ON 9JA SOIL (PRICE REDUCED 800k FIXED!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mitsubishi Galant 1999 Model Brain Box Wanted Urgently. by Kpac(m): 9:29am On Apr 13, 2011
My Mitsubishi Galant 1999 Model V6 is faulty.

The Brain Box has packed up and i have been searching for another Brain Box for 2 months.

Please i need the Brain Box urgently.

The brainbox's Model number is : MD355248

Please anyone who has the Complete Brainbox + Ignition for sale should call / text me on 08029669617.

URGENTLY PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Re: Mitsubishi Galant 1999 Model Brain Box Wanted Urgently. by Kpac(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2011
I need This BrainBox URGENTLY
Re: Mitsubishi Galant 1999 Model Brain Box Wanted Urgently. by femmy2010(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2011
Have you been to Ladipo auto part market?
Re: Mitsubishi Galant 1999 Model Brain Box Wanted Urgently. by Kpac(m): 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2011
My Mechanic have been there several times, i have called some major dealers too but we cant still get .

Please help me oooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Mitsubishi Galant 1999 Model Brain Box Wanted Urgently. by fuqua: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2011
if you can post a pix of the brain box, i might be able to get it from the junk yard. Am not sure they call it brain box in america.
Re: Mitsubishi Galant 1999 Model Brain Box Wanted Urgently. by Kpac(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
The Picture attached is the exact Brainbox [/b]i'm looking for.

The [b]Brainbox's Model Number is MD355248
and it should be purchased with its Ignition system for it to Work.

The Brainbox [/b]controls the Ignition, so its advisable to buy the [b]Complete BrainBox and Ignition for It.

Please help me.

Thanks.

Re: Mitsubishi Galant 1999 Model Brain Box Wanted Urgently. by Kpac(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2011
I am still searching for the Brain Box + Ignition for my Mitsubishi Galant V6 1999 MODEL
Re: Mitsubishi Galant 1999 Model Brain Box Wanted Urgently. by AkinPPTY(m): 4:31pm On May 13, 2011
Hi,

The part is available on eBay. Just type the details and you can buy. If however you want me to facilitate it for you,it will set u back to the tune of N=25,000.
contact me if interested. You only pay cash on delivery.

Re: Mitsubishi Galant 1999 Model Brain Box Wanted Urgently. by Kpac(m): 10:27am On May 16, 2011
The fear is that my car is an American Specs model.
The brain box is programmed cos it controls the ignition too.

So my mechanic said if i buy it online and it's fixed, the car might not start cos it has to be programmed and no one even the pple in Ladipo has the solution to the programming of the brain box so wat do i do ?

1 Like

Re: Mitsubishi Galant 1999 Model Brain Box Wanted Urgently. by sultaan(m): 5:03pm On May 16, 2011
Your brain box was probably good, I have never seen one go bad like they say they do in Naija.

Your mechanic has messed up your car, you should always go by the diagnostic codes, damage is done now.

Re-install your ECU disconnect battery first, and try again, if car starter does not roll, that is where your problem is.

If it roll but does not start, problem is with fuel, spark plug, anti theft, or timing off.

I don't think computer controls ignition(ecu for emissions), that should be anti theft, it will let it start but wont run for more than 30secs and light should flash.

There is no such thing as brain box + ignition, ignition is a system with different components(plugs,coil,distributor etc)
Re: Mitsubishi Galant 1999 Model Brain Box Wanted Urgently. by Tosy1: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2012
My Mitsubishi Galant 2005 Model V4 was vandalize

The Brain Box was stolen and my ignition key and sensor and i have been searching for another Brain Box for more than 4 months now

Please i need the Brain Box and the ingnition key with sensor urgently.

The brain box's Model number is : DJIASRXYL4M,

Please anyone who has the Complete Brain box + Ignition key and sensor for sale should call / text me on 07087873835

This is d car pix below

(1) (Reply)

Ridiculous Car Selling Prices On Nairaland: I'm Pissed / So Fresh 9ja Used Honda Crv 05 Model With Dvd Player 4 Cheap Sales / Extra-clean Tokunbo Honda Accord, 1998 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.