Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,256 members, 7,853,278 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

Is Volkswagen Bora Good For Madam And The Kids? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is Volkswagen Bora Good For Madam And The Kids? (707 Views)

Is Volkswagen Sharan A Reliable Car / Volkswagen Bora 2002(urgent ) / Advice On Volkswagen Bora Or Passat From 2003 Upwards For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Volkswagen Bora Good For Madam And The Kids? by surrogatesng: 7:20am On Mar 12, 2021
I intend buying a tokunbo car for my wife.I want to know if the volkswagen bora is good and easy to maintain.What should i look out for when buying it?Does it use the same engine as golf.I will appreciate any advise the house can give
Re: Is Volkswagen Bora Good For Madam And The Kids? by heendrix(m): 8:00am On Mar 12, 2021
surrogatesng:
I intend buying a tokunbo car for my wife.I want to know if the volkswagen bora is good and easy to maintain.What should i look out for when buying it?Does it use the same engine as golf.I will appreciate any advise the house can give

get a Camry 04
Re: Is Volkswagen Bora Good For Madam And The Kids? by Wandeayo(m): 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
surrogatesng:

Buy a Toyota product that is easy to abuse for Your wife, volkswagen product needs proper maintenance, to avoid electrical issues.
Re: Is Volkswagen Bora Good For Madam And The Kids? by Kewtt: 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
surrogatesng:
Year and chassis number?

(1) (Reply)

Reg Lexus Rx300 2002 Model Available Very Clean / Street Sense Car Buying Tips For Nigerians / Man Builds Ferrari F430 Using Toyota MR Coupé (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.