Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,549 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Finland, Sweden Or Norway, Which Country Can I Migrate To? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finland, Sweden Or Norway, Which Country Can I Migrate To? (1467 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? / What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finland, Sweden Or Norway, Which Country Can I Migrate To? by PaulJohn45: 8:22am On Mar 12, 2021
Good day.
I want to migrate to any of these countries for both study and work. Finished service last year and with a 2.2 engineering degree. I've tried to read up on Germany and Canada but the money for the money for tution and all is very high for me.

Anybody in any of these countries that can talk about their work, bills, language barrier and processes to study will go a long way for me

Thank you
Re: Finland, Sweden Or Norway, Which Country Can I Migrate To? by Hundredfold4lif(m): 8:55am On Mar 12, 2021
Norway and Finland may be too cold. Sweden is good. Scandinavian nations though, Sweden is my first choice. If you want to eat plenty Stockfish, then go to Norway. Economically, Norway is fantastic!

2 Likes

Re: Finland, Sweden Or Norway, Which Country Can I Migrate To? by Frankaka8(m): 10:58am On Mar 12, 2021
All three are extremely cold at winters... All have a good stable economy. English is fluent in all as well. Buh i will pick Norway for personal reasons.
Re: Finland, Sweden Or Norway, Which Country Can I Migrate To? by Emeraldgreene(f): 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
[please tell me why u would choose norway.im thinking of relocating there too,but some people told me its too dull,its not vibrant. Please enlighten me so I can make an informed decision..uote author=Frankaka8 post=99820333]All three are extremely cold at winters... All have a good stable economy. English is fluent in all as well. Buh i will pick Norway for personal reasons. [/quote]
Re: Finland, Sweden Or Norway, Which Country Can I Migrate To? by chaiks: 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
I will chose sweden. It is the most immigrant-friendly Scandinavian country and the economy is superb. Norway and Finland are cool . but you can always visit them from Sweden.
Re: Finland, Sweden Or Norway, Which Country Can I Migrate To? by PaulJohn45: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2021
Thank you all

(1) (Reply)

Move To A Better Country And Enjoy Life(photo) / Naija Man Crosses The Border Into Brazil! / The Brown Roofs Of Ibadan (A Beautiful Yet Ugly Sight)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.