Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Genuine Twyford Sanitary Wares? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Genuine Twyford Sanitary Wares? (2376 Views)

Quality Twyford Sanitary Wares At Affordable Prices. / Genuine Twyford Sanitary Wares And Accessories? / Twyford Sanitary Wares,security Doors, Granite/marbles/tiles Importers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Twyford Sanitary Wares? by bathrooms(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2011
We are a major distributor of genuine England Twyford sanitary wares in Nigeria.
Our product ranges include, Water Closets, Wash Hand Basins, Toilet Accessories,
Brasswares, etc.

Our clients includes, architects, building contractors,structural and mechanical engineers, private organisations and individuals nationwide.

You want to purchase any of our products?

Want further information?

Contact us via any of the following:

Complete Bathrooms Limited
96b Island way, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos
Tel:08062642884.
Email:infoforkelly@yahoo.com

We look forward to doing business with you.

Sophisticated, stylish, simple, classic, contemporary, chic,
make your bathroom a reflection of you.

Re: Genuine Twyford Sanitary Wares? by Bisijohn: 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2011
Please, what are the prices of these items?
Re: Genuine Twyford Sanitary Wares? by egin(m): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2011
Can you please post the pictures of the bath and kitchen sink. It will be helpful too if you can include the prices
Thanks
Re: Genuine Twyford Sanitary Wares? by bathrooms(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2011
Hello Mr. BisiJohn, can you kindly send me your email address so i can send product images and prices to you as there's a limit to the no of files i can upload on nairaland.
Re: Genuine Twyford Sanitary Wares? by bathrooms(m): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2011
good day Mr egin, pls can i kindly have your mail add so i can forward your request as there's a limit to the files i can upload here.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Your Aluminium & Glass Sage / 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex In Lekki 1 : N 85m ( Pic's Includ'd ) / 10 Acres Of Land Before Ijoko Songo Ota For Sale @150k Per Plot ,cal 08034014529

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.