Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Please Invest In Oil And Gas If You Have A Good Capital. You Would Never Blame - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Invest In Oil And Gas If You Have A Good Capital. You Would Never Blame (251 Views)

What Is The First Capital You Traded With It ? / Forex Traders Wanted (trade Our Company's Capital, You Take 70%) / Make Millions in few month aside ur Job with Good capital. (100%) guarantee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Invest In Oil And Gas If You Have A Good Capital. You Would Never Blame by johnwalex3(m): 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
AGO tank farm delivery, I have about 300mt available at 160/2.

After buyer issue draft of 100M or corporate cheque of 200m, we bring the AGO to Tank farm and they buyer will clear into the facility.

After clearance draft turns cash.

After discharge payment is made within 3 days

May God Bless you all.. mostly the managements here @nairaland.....
Re: Please Invest In Oil And Gas If You Have A Good Capital. You Would Never Blame by amp01(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
Please don't make me laugh.

After 6months,i will ask you,how did the business go.

This is a mirage,wake up.

(1) (Reply)

How To Properly Close A Bank Account / FREE Technical Analysis For Stocks And Crypto / Who Wants Continual Payments Made Directly To Your Online Account Non-stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.