Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Earn 2 Dollars Or More In An Hour!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Earn 2 Dollars Or More In An Hour!!! (2816 Views)

How I Earned 2 Dollars In 2min (proof Of Earnings Below) / UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour / Airport Guards Who Returned Bag Of Dollars, Finally Honoured. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn 2 Dollars Or More In An Hour!!! by Mayniaa: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
What is Toloka yandex?
Toloka yandex is a micro task website that pays users to do small tasks. It is powered by Yandex so it's 100% legit.

What kind of tasks are available?
A lot, such as choosing the right pictures. It's just multiple choices so it's not complicated to do.

How much can you earn a day?
Depends on how many tasks are available at the moment. You can earn $10 easily daily.

How you got paid?
I registered 2 days ago and yes i already got paid $10. They are paying instantly too. They support Paypal, Skrill and Payoneer as the payment methods.

Register now and get paid!!: https://toloka.yandex.com/promo?referralCode=WKCJ2ZP4

You can be doubting the legality and all, just Google for reviews and be the judge

(1) (Reply)

Ats 3 Sept Diet / How To Check P-YES Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 – Updated List / The Life Of A Photographer, Some Major Issues Discussed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.