Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

A Woman Possessed With An Evil Spirit Of Dog Set Free - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Woman Possessed With An Evil Spirit Of Dog Set Free (2178 Views)

How To Decode A Person Possessed With Marine Spirit. / Nicki Minaj Confessed She Is Possessed With A Demon / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Possessed With An Evil Spirit Of Dog Set Free by tbjfansuk: 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2011
[size=16pt]A woman possessed with an evil spirit of dog receives her deliverance after prayer from T.B. Joshua at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations. As shown on Emmanuel TV, [/size]
[size=20pt][center]
YOU NEED TO WATCH IT
[/center][/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJmLVtwxeN8
Re: A Woman Possessed With An Evil Spirit Of Dog Set Free by EarsWide(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2011
@tbjfansuk

You must be mad to put this sort of nonsense online. Does any of that crap look real to you ? How come she was standing up and wearing shoes before the fraudster told her to come out ? There really should be a special branch of the police dedicated to catching frauds like him and mugus like you!!
Re: A Woman Possessed With An Evil Spirit Of Dog Set Free by wetu: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2011
Last time he/she posted that the Church doesn't need any signboards, the prophet pastor's critics are the Church's sign board but she keeps on coming back to promote their Church.

I think he/she is an employee in the marketing department of SCOAN. In South Africa they say: eish!
Re: A Woman Possessed With An Evil Spirit Of Dog Set Free by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2011
@OP Please help, my goat I have prepared for Easter is acting like a Dog, frothing at the mouth and chasing visitors out the gates, any chance of help is welcomed grin
Re: A Woman Possessed With An Evil Spirit Of Dog Set Free by oderemo(m): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2011
@OP Please help, my goat I have prepared for Easter is acting like a Dog, frothing at the mouth and chasing visitors out the gates, any chance of help is welcomed

dont mke me laffuuuuu. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Some Nairaland Atheists Are The Most Arrogant Cowards Ever! / PHOTO: Born Again Christian Gets Jesus Christ Tattoo Design On His Back. / My Pastor's Sermon Yesterday About Sex...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.