Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures (42282 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Mark International Women’s Day With Gorgeous Pictures / Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House / Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by lalasticlala(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
BBNaija Star, Erica Ngozi Nlewedim, celebrates her 27th birthday with gorgeous photos.

The beautiful disqualified ex BBNaija housemate shared her stunning birthday photos and wrote:

Year 26 was such a ride! It was the year in which my life changed completely, a year that gave me so much life, so much love, so much fulfillment. It was also a year full of lemons, lemons that God turned into lemonades and cocktails.

It is Year 27 and I am full of gratitude. I am grateful for life! I am grateful for the favour of God that has found me. I am grateful for the experiences that moulded me, the brightness of my present and my very glorious future. I am grateful for the overwhelming Love that surrounds me. I am grateful for the Elite League�
Hello 27, I’m ready for fulfillment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMWu9YNrXlh/?igshid=1mx2ut87ob7oz

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by lalasticlala(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
More

6 Likes

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by tillaman(m): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
Damn she’s gorgeous! kidwayya left his cock on the cunt of time!!

Happy birthday gorgeous

14 Likes

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by richmond500: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
she make sense.
lala do u have her number?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Thugnificent(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
Happy birthday hoelosho tongue

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Mabizeka: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
I regret not tearing this girl's pussy back then now she will be forming big girl

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by hspda: 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
What a beautiful pictures. Happy birthday to her.

The only problem I have with her picture is on the second pix. It’s so funny that she couldn’t cover her upper body very well, while enough fabric was wasting on the floor. Isn’t that not awesome??

My take from that picture is that many a times, the solutions to different challenges we pass through is always around us. We only need to look well for us to see them.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Coldie(m): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
Voetsek wena

4 Likes

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Babzrockman: 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mabizeka:
I regret not tearing this girl's pussy back then now she will be forming big girl

Wake up from your dream buddy.

Meanwhile happy birthday Erica

21 Likes

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Onyi22(f): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
Erica is an epitome of beauty.
Happy birthday Asa nwa.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by slawormiir: 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations
For all those wishing they bang the hell out of this girl

Just take it easy.......the amaka and Sandra in your area is good enough....if care is not taken them sweet pass even this Erica ....fine fine girls full our street.. even our universities self them plenty die...if you doubt...then in the evening come outside of your house make you see fine girls them dey come back from work..or stroll go the entrance and exit gate of universities....make you go see fine girls

And funny enough.....there is a particular niggarrrr out there tired of banging this same erica..

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by BCISLTD: 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
wink I wish her well...but comon guys...lets be honest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by smile11s(m): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
I wonder what kinda party she will throw for 30
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Flexherbal(m): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
Happy birthday to her!

Rock-hard, long lasting performance and 100% treatment for PE, weak organ and sperm issues https://www.nairaland.com/3152927/testimonies-100-herbal-tea-cures

2 Likes

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Chiminemine(m): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
T
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
she's getting another car in the name of fans.
this i foresee

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by omoadeleye(m): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
Uhm, different face same puna

2 Likes

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Yocoje: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
A queen I stan

3 Likes

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by adebayo201: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
undecided
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by visijo(m): 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
According to Oxford research, an African boyfriend has more responsibilities than a father of 3 in UK!�

10 Likes

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by TeemahBeddings0: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
My opinion. She isn't cut out for this celebrity life.

She is looking unreal and as if she is forcing herself or they are forcing her to do it

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by yeyeboi(m): 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by salford1: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
I don't know her. After the so called BBN, Is she now an actress, comedian or musician?

7 Likes

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Xscape047: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
Da fark

1 Like

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by adesegun121(m): 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by Sonnobax15(m): 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
So this girl na 27 years old?

Any ways,hbd to her......

1 Like

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by shogsman(m): 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
you're all mad,will this nonsense reduce the price of fuel from the N225 I bought it this morning,unfortunate people with misplaced priorities

8 Likes

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by safarigirl(f): 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
cchub:
she's getting another car in the name of fans.
this i foresee

Somebody that they bought stocks worth $10,000 in Amazon, Tesla, Disney, United Airlines for, wetin she wan use car do? Who car help?

A car isn't an investment now, bigger things dey

5 Likes

Re: Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures by kramer: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
OK we have seen your pictures, NEXT!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohbad: I Was Given N3m To Paint Late Singer’s Wife As 'Suspect’ –Uche Maduagwu / Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.