Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Oneplus Phone: Why Are They Very Expensive? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oneplus Phone: Why Are They Very Expensive? (1019 Views)

Some Apps Are Not Connecting On My Phone, Why ? / Oneplus Phone Screen / Oneplus 6 : My Best Oneplus Phone Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oneplus Phone: Why Are They Very Expensive? by wink2015(m): 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
Why is oneplus phone very expensive compared to phone like Samsung, techno, vivo, oppo etc

It price is almost competing with iPhone which are traditionally known to be expensive.

There are expensive Samsung phone but Samsung created budget or cheaper phone alongside but there are hardly any budget phone for oneplus phone.
Re: Oneplus Phone: Why Are They Very Expensive? by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:47am On Mar 15, 2021
Because they don't really have market here in Africa.
Reason it's better to go for TECNO
It's more affordable
Re: Oneplus Phone: Why Are They Very Expensive? by innobarca(m): 5:50am On Mar 15, 2021
I have oneplus 3 for 50k.

Nowhere you will see it at 50k again in Nigeria.

If you use their phones,you will like the speed and performance,Yes.
Re: Oneplus Phone: Why Are They Very Expensive? by fibonacci2526: 6:29am On Mar 15, 2021
Abiodunspectre:

It's more affordable

Is this a joke? He asked for a reason why they are so expensive in comparison to other popular brands and you came up with the digestion that he should go for tecno. lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oneplus Phone: Why Are They Very Expensive? by fibonacci2526: 6:36am On Mar 15, 2021
wink2015:
Why is oneplus phone very expensive compared to phone like Samsung, techno, vivo, oppo etc

It price is almost competing with iPhone which are traditionally known to be expensive.

There are expensive Samsung phone but Samsung created budget or cheaper phone alongside but there are hardly any budget phone for oneplus phone.

Ok first, oneplus doesn't have many models in comparison to the brands you mentioned so I would say demand is always higher than supply plus they are mostly flagship devices,their phones don't lose value quickly and has a good resale value. OOS is good too and you will find that once you use any of their devices, you get hooked into the brand.

3 Likes

Re: Oneplus Phone: Why Are They Very Expensive? by khingTony(m): 7:03am On Mar 15, 2021
Asides the Nord Series that debuted last year, Oneplus only sold "flagship" or "flagship killer" phones, and they cannot be as cheap as the galaxy A71 from Samsung which is a midrange phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oneplus Phone: Why Are They Very Expensive? by Samyd18: 7:55am On Mar 15, 2021
Abiodunspectre:
It's more affordable

Bross which kind comment be this......
Re: Oneplus Phone: Why Are They Very Expensive? by Homeyfav: 8:32am On Aug 05, 2021
]'[o0p
Re: Oneplus Phone: Why Are They Very Expensive? by donbenie(m): 8:44am On Aug 05, 2021
Abiodunspectre:
It's more affordable
TECNO Marketeer..

(1) (Reply)

My Infinix Hot 10 Phone Master Has Messed Up My Phone. Please Help! / I Have 10k On Ground I Wanna Swap My Tecno SPARK 3 / Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.