Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Davido Will Be Shot Dead - Popular Ghanaian, Prophet Elisha Kofi (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Will Be Shot Dead - Popular Ghanaian, Prophet Elisha Kofi (video) (212 Views)

Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope / Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi / Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Will Be Shot Dead - Popular Ghanaian, Prophet Elisha Kofi (video) by Kayzy8: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
A very Popular Ghanaian pastor identified as Prince Elisha Osei Kofi has claimed that he saw singer, Davido shot dead in a Vision.

According to him, he saw a vision that the singer will be faced with an attack from his enemies and would not survive.

In a video shared online, he said: “I saw in the vision that Davido will be shot in a meeting at an event that took place at night. They rushed him to the hospital and pronounced him dead. Let us pray to avoid the spirit of death. Every attack against him must be destroyed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft29clwKylw

(1) (Reply)

.. / Famous People Who Mocked God And What Happened To Them. / See Why People Compare Boyspyce To Wizikid And Omahlay And Tag Next To Win Gramy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.