Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others (42933 Views)

'If You Are In Nigeria, Move All Your Cryptocurrency To A Custodial Wallet Now' / Zugacoin Is A SCAM, Innoson Motors Denied Partnering With Zugacoin / ZUGACOIN: Nigerian Owned Cryptocurrency Drops 99% In 24hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by obama30: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
Omihanifa:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/just-in-zugacoin-now-can-be-used-to-buy-car-other-products/

The man in the picture is not Innoson.

I don't know who is zuga.

The poster is a fraudster
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by OBALOLA55(m): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
Emmadoc:

Megida is not happy, because no be cowcoin
grin

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Buy and hodl Zuga coin? cheesy cheesy you dullards never cease to amaze me cheesy cheesy cheesy... Buy and hold a coin created by a Benue based pastor looking for revenue after Covid killed his crusade business? cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are a dumbass, why do you think he is partnering with Innoson?
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
doxijaw:

You're not forced to buy, you can wait for the dip like you did with others.

Simples

Where did i mention being forced? Do you just jump on comments without reasoning?
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Molahnelson(m): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
Cargoed:

With what you have just said, is supposed to be actually the reason why I think people should buy.

The creators know exactly what they are doing. I laughed when I first saw it, but after visiting Etherscan, I give these guys some respect. Let me show you the fair value.
By the way I don't yet own this coin and am not your financial adviser.
Any thing can go wrong including the founders dumping close to 1mill coins on the market.
With that out of the way.

This is the only coin with a legit blockchain targeting Nigeria. So 200m market / 1million units gives it a fair value of $200/Zugacoin. So if the price passes $200 you sell if it falls under $200 you buy.

This is more like Doge but only 1mill units while Doge is 900bill units. And they are creating partnerships on the ground and utility. So nothing stops this coin heating $2000.

The main issue I see is that, 4000persons/addresses or less own 10000units. How is this going to alleviate poverty? they did not carry out a good Airdrop. Showing that they are not as sincere as they sound.
And they are fronting a. Bishop! Did the bishop not ask them how many people hold these coins. Or are they planning for an Airdrop after price has already hit it's fair value. Hahaha...

bro a Crypto that is not running on a blockchain of his own have a downside, imagine paying 30$ of Eth in fee to sent 5$ zugacoin.

Let them lunch a mainnet of his own then we can talk about the future of it. for now is a shitcoin that will go onto oblivion by time

if you do yours research well you will find out it was selling at $47k in January, one month later is selling at $100 so think about what it will be selling by 6 months time from now

I'm a Crypto Research Expert, so I know what I'm talking about

5 Likes

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by SarkinYarki: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
CamusMidas:

You are dumbass, why do you think he is partnering with Innoson?

See I don't have time for people with low IQ..get your IQ up to at least 120 then we can talk but anything double digits like what you have we can't talk because your brain can't process my my own frequency
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Aquilazng(m): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
Have you guys heard of KPEKUSCOIN? It will partner with CBN to alleviate poverty come year 2022. Search for it on Google. Its real!!?
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Aquilazng(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
SarkinYarki:

See I don't have time for people with low IQ..get your IQ up to at least 120 then we can talk but anything double digits like what you have we can't talk because your brain can't process my my own frequency
AYEoooo!! Funke
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by mperoakeem(m): 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ekpekus:

$110 for Zugacoin? Mehn, if the purpose of the coin is not meeting a need now or the future, then whales are pushing the bullish movement of that coin
Nah, the I was initially 45000 US dollars as at December 2020 and bitcoin was about 20000 dollars then so I think is more of a bearish movement. Anyone who got that can last year is in debt.

4 Likes

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by doxijaw: 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
ariketalks:

Where did i mention being forced? Do you just jump on comments without reasoning?

You're knocking it without explaining.

If there's a reason why you think it won't fly just say.

Somebody else explained the cons and pros anyway.
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Hoelujohn: 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
VillageBus:
this funny coin wey lose 99% of it value in 24hrs
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Gbagura: 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
My Yoruba people, don't buy any Igbotic coin. It's family business, it doesn't concern us.

Oodua a gbe wa ooo
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by mperoakeem(m): 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
VillageBus:
this funny coin wey lose 99% of it value in 24hrs
funny enough the coin what's 45000 US dollar as at December 2020 so it is more than 1000%
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by mperoakeem(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ferdinandu:
An unknown crypto already trading above 100 dollars. Buy at your own risk
zuga coin initial price was $45000 then that as at December 2020 what now 110 so what you think
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by PHijo(m): 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
Dimitarr:

GOD bless you bro. something that lost more than 90% of its value within a month. Who are the people behind it, what problem is it solving ? Before people go and cry prenium tears this are the question they should ask. Dont just buy into something becuase its african or its nigerian or na my town people do am without doing proper research

I don't know if my eyes was deceiving me. It seems their market capitalization was not up to $200,000.

I can't understand why a coin with such a market capitalization will be priced that high.

1 Like

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Gbagura: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
maybe1:
Which one is zugacoin
Why is it sounding like Rugacoin
My daddy is a cow
Of course, we already know that.
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by nextstep(m): 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
Good one. But I'm not going to try it because it's only a matter of time till enemy of progress in Aso Rock will ban it angry

1 Like

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
doxijaw:

You're knocking it without explaining.

If there's a reason why you think it won't fly just say.

Somebody else explained the cons and pros anyway.

I am not a crypto expert but what i don't understand is the reason why an unknown coin is so expensive in its early stages. Even the almighty BTC did not start out like this.
Why would a new entrant set a price of N100 for a small pack of noodles when trusted and longer standing brands like Indomie and Golden penny have cheaper prices and maybe even better quality.

Trust, Experience and Goodwill are crucial to pricing and this Zugacoin has neither of those at the moment. $110 is utterly ridiculous for a new comer.

3 Likes

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by doxijaw: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
ariketalks:

I am not a crypto expert but what i don't understand is the reason why an unknown coin is so expensive in its early stages. Even the almighty BTC did not start out like this.
Why would a new entrant set a price of N100 for a small pack of noodles when trusted and longer standing brands like Indomie and Golden penny have cheaper prices and maybe even better quality.

Trust, Experience and Goodwill are crucial to pricing and this Zugacoin has neither of those at the moment. $110 is utterly ridiculous for a new comer.

Got u.

Will keep an eye..

1 Like

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by emmyrate1(m): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
donmixc:
criminals!!! off course they'll always allow anything Nigeria is against, southern criminals should learn from the north how to do legit business just like dangote grin cheesy
coming from someone who's family beg on the street of southern street
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Truth234(m): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ekpekus:

I dey tell you... grin people go shock how that $110 go enter less than $50.

Lol.. that coin dey $53,000 as of January 10, 2021 before it plunged like a mad man to $63.

Read https://investorsking.com/2021/03/14/zugacoin-that-plunges-over-99-percent-in-6-days-partners-innoson-buy-innoson-products-with-zugacoin/

3 Likes

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Truth234(m): 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
ariketalks:

What are you saying? It was $53,000 as at January 10, 2020. Look it up. Classic pump and dump scam!
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Johnerm: 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
Omihanifa:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/just-in-zugacoin-now-can-be-used-to-buy-car-other-products/
Please can someone give me the update on crypto currency ban in Nigeria
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by OldNairalander(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
aidameoryou:
WHO HAS PI-COIN WALLET, WHO HAS BEEN MINING ON PI. LETS MAKE OUR SECURITY CIRCLE STRONGER.

1 Like

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Cargoed: 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
Molahnelson:

bro a Crypto that is not running on a blockchain of his own have a downside, imagine paying 30$ of Eth in fee to sent 5$ zugacoin.

Let them lunch a mainnet of his own then we can talk about the future of it. for now is a shitcoin that will go onto oblivion by time

if you do yours research well you will find out it was selling at $47k in January, one month later is selling at $100 so think about what it will be selling by 6 months time from now

I'm a Crypto Research Expert, so I know what I'm talking about

Yes Etherium blockchain can never do any walk in poverty alleviation where people leave on less than $2/day and you pay very high fees just to exchange value.
That's why they are looking for bishops and inno motors. Do poor people visit such places. As crazy as the price crash may look Zugacoin is still in price discouvery face as dramatic as it may be.
Which even the founders are not aware off how to do such. Eth blockchain is where the liquidity is now.
Even the best designed blockchain can't pull such liquidity now. How much more a Bishop designed blockchain.
They should have done an extensive Airdrop on a cheap blockchain and start from $0.25c even at that the SEC will not allow it unless they announce that it is worthless not giving it value to buy a Very expensive Jeep. Banned Banned Banned.

1 Like

Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
Truth234:

What are you saying? It was $53,000 as at January 10, 2020. Look it up. Classic pump and dump scam!

You have comprehension problem or you quoted me wrongly?
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Was I suppose to feel bad or take you serious because you mentioned IQ after your dumbass said this?
SarkinYarki:
Lol ..madness every where ..so I will take my naira and buy zuga coin and then take the zuga coin to buy innoson instead if just using my naira straight to buy innoson? I am confused
Go fvck yourself.
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by SarkinYarki: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
CamusMidas:

Was I suppose to feel bad or take you serious because you mentioned IQ after your dumbass said this?

Go fvck yourself.

Even as dull as you are I know you won't put a dime into Zuga coin...besides you will be to broke to ever afford a proper full but coin... GTFOH
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by id911(m): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
ariketalks:

If you're not a crypto expert then stick to what you know. Coin price is mostly determine by Market Cap, circulation supply/total supply. It has nothing to do with new entrant or whatever noodles analogy you're talking about.
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Twelfthman: 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
CSTRR:

I would invest $5 in it and see how far.

I was just buying fractional stocks in the US market yesterday.
Let me try it in this one.
How do one buy stock pls
Re: Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Even as dull as you are I know you won't put a dime into Zuga coin...besides you will be to broke to ever afford a proper full but coin... GTFOH
That's wasn't the point, why do you care what I choose to do with my cash?

Your dumbass thought it was about taking naira to get the coin after which you take the coin to get Innoson vehicle, who the fvck think like that? Of course a dumbass like you.

You can just thank me for the free knowledge and stop acting stupid already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc / How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.