Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Where Does God Come From ? — - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Does God Come From ? — (1150 Views)

Where Did God Come From? / Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? / Non Religious Believers in god Come Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Does God Come From ? — by blazepascal(m): 7:58am On Mar 14, 2021
happy sunday my fellow nairalanders. I was awokened by this deep thought this morning , I was suddenly stroke with this random question in my heart just as if someone was trying to test my faith, I quickly discarded it fearing the fact that I may sin, just by thinking about that. Well that question kept screaming in my heart that's was why I decided to make it public here .I hope you guys will provide me with resonable answers

where does God come from??
Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by jesusjnr1: 8:02am On Mar 14, 2021
The question is questionable.

Just like asking the origin of the Origin of everything.

Everything has an origin except the origin of everything, and God is the Origin of everything.

So everything came from God who is Existence itself! You can't ask where Existence came from, could you?

By the way, I saw where you delved into deep spiritual matters in another thread, so that could give a clue as to the source of this questionable question.

Try and be more spiritually fortified before you embark on such deep things next time so that you wouldn't find yourself being vulnerable to such reactions.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by Nwodosis(m): 8:03am On Mar 14, 2021
Start from counting one before two, have you wondered that you were once a sperm?
Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by jmoore(m): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2021
If God came from somewhere, then He's not really God Almighty.

There can't be any before God Almighty.
Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by obonujoker(m): 8:13am On Mar 14, 2021
Why do you want to know??

Asking too much questions isn't good at times
Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by Kriss216: 8:14am On Mar 14, 2021
He is the beginning and the end.

Some thinking comes with instant madness. Be wary of your thoughts.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by Righteousness2(m): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2021
History has a beginning
Everyone of us has a beginning

The Only being without a Beginning is GOD ALMIGHTY! HE Created the Beginning
Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by Molahnelson(m): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2021
God said as high as Haven so he's thought and wisdom, so your finite knowledge will never comprehend him, even if you where to live 1000 years on earth
Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by blazepascal(m): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2021
jesusjnr1:

Everything has an origin except the origin of everything, and God is the Origin of everything.

So everything came from God who is Existence itself! You can't ask where Existence came from, could you?

By the way, I saw where you delved into deep spiritual matters in another thread, so that could give a clue as to the source of this questionable question.

Try and be more spiritually fortified before you embark on such deep things next time so that you wouldn't find yourself being vulnerable to such reactions.

God bless.
thanks bro so much sense in what you just typed

1 Like

Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by blazepascal(m): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2021
Nwodosis:
Start from counting one before two, have you wondered that you were once a sperm?
lipsrsealed
Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by blazepascal(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2021
jmoore:

hmm that's true
Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by blazepascal(m): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2021
obonujoker:
Why do you want to know??

Asking too much questions isn't good at times
can you give me an answer
Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by blazepascal(m): 8:36am On Mar 14, 2021
Kriss216:
He is the beginning and the end.

Some thinking comes with instant madness. Be wary of your thoughts.

Shalom!
. hmm ok
Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by blazepascal(m): 8:37am On Mar 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
History has a beginning
Everyone of us has a beginning

The Only being without a Beginning is GOD ALMIGHTY! HE Created the Beginning
wow this is our God is mighty

1 Like

Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by blazepascal(m): 8:37am On Mar 14, 2021
Molahnelson:
God said as high as Haven so he's thought and wisdom, so your finite knowledge will never comprehend him, even if you where to live 1000 years on earth
hmm ok
Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 14, 2021
blazepascal:
hmm ok
There are infinite objects that are ageless and indivisible.
The arrangements of these objects appear as patterns/structures to an observer.
There is no limit to the things that exist.
There is no such thing as everything that exists.
Existence is the quality of being abstract or material.
Existence is not God.
God can't exist.
Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by FatherOfJesus: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2021
jesusjnr1:

God bless.
Going by your logic, we can say the universe has no origin
Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by FatherOfJesus: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2021
jmoore:

If the universe has a beginning then it’s not the universe.
Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by jmoore(m): 11:19am On Mar 14, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
If the universe has a beginning then it’s not the universe.

Lame analogy. Very lame!!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by FatherOfJesus: 11:23am On Mar 14, 2021
jmoore:

Lame analogy. Very lame!!!!
your logic is also lame, you want everything to have an origin but create an exception for your god.

That’s fallacy of special pleading. You didn’t do philosophy and logic in school?

On your premise of your god not having an origin, the universe can also not have an origin.

1 Like

Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by jmoore(m): 11:42am On Mar 14, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
your logic is also lame, you want everything to have an origin but create an exception for your god.

That’s fallacy of special pleading. You didn’t do philosophy and logic in school?

On your premise of your god not having an origin, the universe can also not have an origin.

You have no knowledge about God, therefore you have no audacity to answer questions relating to God.

Bringing in universe into this discussion is very dumb of you.
Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by FatherOfJesus: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2021
jmoore:

You have no knowledge about God, therefore you have no audacity to answer questions relating to God.

Bringing in universe into this discussion is very dumb of you.
Which God are you talking about?
We have about 3000 of them. Which is yoursto start with?
Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by jmoore(m): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
As far as you don't believe a supreme being created you, you don't need to know about the thousands of gods.

Just focus on APES where you evolved from. Is that a hard task?

Focus on subjects you believe in. Simple!!
Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

TUTUkan, who created the world in Thought and brought it forth by Word. The Almighty who uses stars as footstools and baths the universe in The Essence. The Overlord of Lords. You look up and see The Glory in the Supernova of life shining bright across the sky and filling the void with the spirit of the deep.
Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by FatherOfJesus: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
Martian:

TUTUkan, who created the world in Thought and brought it forth by Word. The Almighty who uses stars as footstools and baths the universe in The Essence. The Overlord of Lords. You look up and see The Glory in the Supernova of life shining bright across the sky and filling the void with the spirit of the deep.
I serve the holy Flying Spaghetti Monster, his noodle appendages bless you and Parmesan be upon you.

2 Likes

Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by FatherOfJesus: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
jmoore:

As far as you don't believe a supreme being created you, you don't need to know about the thousands of gods.

Just focus on APES where you evolved from. Is that a hard task?

Focus on subjects you believe in. Simple!!
We need to know the God you are talking about cos they all have different creation stories.

Which is yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I serve the holy Flying Spaghetti Monster, his noodle appendages bless you and Parmesan be upon you.

Blasphemy!!!! It is written in The Holy Book of Truths and Potions that there is no God but TUTUkan and we are all prophets!

Everyman shall live authentically and find a purpose congruous with all earthly relatives, both Fauna and Flora because The Essence resides in all.

Cut off those noodly appendages and free your Ba!!
Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by FatherOfJesus: 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
Martian:

Blasphemy!!!! It is written in The Holy Book of Truths and Potions that there is no God but TUTUkan and we are all prophets!

Everyman shall live authentically and find a purpose congruous with all earthly relatives, both Fauna and Flora because The Essence resides in all.

Cut off those noodly appendages and free your Ba!!
Your god is an idol, the gospel of the flying spaghetti monsters says that no one goes into the colander expect through his noodly appendages.

Ramen
Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by Kobojunkie: 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
blazepascal:
happy sunday my fellow nairalanders. I was awokened by this deep thought this morning , I was suddenly stroke with this random question in my heart just as if someone was trying to test my faith, I quickly discarded it fearing the fact that I may sin, just by thinking about that. Well that question kept screaming in my heart that's was why I decided to make it public here .I hope you guys will provide me with resonable answers

where does God come from??
Why ask mere humans for that answer? Why not seek the answer from the one whom you believe in instead? undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by FatherOfJesus: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why ask mere humans for that answer? Why not seek the answer from the one whom you believe in instead? undecided
Another way to shy away from the question because you have no answers
Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

I wrap you in the rainbow of truth.
Re: Where Does God Come From ? — by FatherOfJesus: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
Martian:

I wrap you in the rainbow of truth.
Your truth is false, sorry your false is true.

Anyways, your god is true to only you

(1) (2) (Reply)

God is Good / Moyo Lawal: Sex Tape Is One Of The Rites Of Passage In The Marine Kingdom / Does God Knows The Future???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.