Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

My First And Second Cucumber Harvests - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My First And Second Cucumber Harvests (46822 Views)

Man Harvests Human-sized Yams In Enugu (photo) / Man Harvests A Very Big Cassava. Photos / After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by kpas4kpas2(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2021
Planted January ending.
Darina f1, Molanisa and Greego mixed together.

Place your order while stock last.
We can delivery to your location especially Lagos and Ogun state.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by kpas4kpas2(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2021

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Kriss216: 11:24am On Mar 14, 2021
I always have negative thoughts whenever I hear or see Cucumber... all thanks to Nigerian girls.

Nice one OP, bountiful harvest.

How do you manage to curtail Fulani herdsmen from grazing?

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Emptoluwani: 11:31am On Mar 14, 2021
kpas4kpas2:
Planted January ending. Darina f1, Molanisa and Greego mixed together.
Place your order while stock last. We can delivery to your location especially Lagos and Ogun state.
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by kpas4kpas2(m): 11:40am On Mar 14, 2021
Kriss216:
I always have negative thoughts whenever I hear or see Cucumber... all thanks to Nigerian girls.

Nice one OP, bountiful harvest.

How do you manage to curtail Fulani herdsmen from grazing?

My brother, is a very long story about this hopeless men called Fulani herdsmen o. I came from Middle belt thinking I'm safe from them buy I ran from frying pan to fire.
I cultivated 12 acres of maize and planted cassava in 10 of the 12 but all has gone oblivion because of Fulani herdswahala. I have know one to run to o.
This cucumber is a battle and war.
They comes around sometimes by 5am

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by dawnomike(m): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2021
kpas4kpas2:

My brother, is a very long story about this hopeless men called Fulani herdsmen o. I came from Middle belt thinking I'm safe from them buy I ran from frying pan to fire.
I cultivated 12 acres of maize and planted cassava in 10 of the 12 but all has gone oblivion because of Fulani herdswahala. I have know one to run to o.
Sorry about your experience with herdsmen... It is disheartening to see one's hard labour being eaten up by cows.

54 Likes

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Kriss216: 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
kpas4kpas2:

Sorry about your experience with those monstrous herdsmen.

Fulani herdsmen is the number one factor limiting most people from embracing farming.

47 Likes

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by fiddzy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
kpas4kpas2:
Planted January ending.

Bozz is that a clay soil u cultivated the cucs on if so kudos man u try well.
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by kpas4kpas2(m): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
fiddzy:
Bozz is that a clay soil u cultivated the cucs on if so kudos man u try well.

Not clay Sir.

1 Like

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by fiddzy(m): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2021
kpas4kpas2:

Not clay Sir.
ok sir ,seeing the colour of soil that its red in colour. so I thought it was clay. what type of Soil is that sir
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by kpas4kpas2(m): 2:07am On Mar 16, 2021
fiddzy:
ok sir ,seeing the colour of soil that its red in colour. so I thought it was clay. what type of Soil is that sir

Loamy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by GreaterFuture(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hmmn... Following
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by fatymore(f): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
Today is for Agriculture tongue

Please take your time and send me a dm
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by yeyeboi(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ok
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Olobofife(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
Cucumber =dick.

1 Like

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Goldenheart(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
grin whoelse came to see cucumber... wink

1 Like

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
wink
You are blessed !
You are not Lazy !
You are Hard working !
God blessed your Hustle !

8 Likes

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Mindlog: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
Congratulations on your harvest.

6 Likes

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by elmessiahs(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2021
harvest dey sweet die
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by WiszyFraud: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nicee....but You use symbian phone snap am?? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by AfonjaConehead: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nice one op... meanwhile blackpantherxxx and flokii keep looking for rats and cockroaches on every ipob related threads 247. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by ThatFairGuy1: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
Good thread
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by prince2pac(m): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
our front page this evening na cruise...

Farmers evening...

oya who is next... where is that chicken guy.. unlce lalasticlala bring him forward

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Cooldiipo(m): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
cheesy

I love farming activities abi na gardening i mean, watching yours seed grow and produce its fruit is nothing short of wonder. Do you need portable Solar power Solution for laptop and phones on your Farm? Holla @ me. Security remains a great challenge for farmers in Nigeria, how are farmers in our neighbouring countries faring?
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by baralatie(m): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
kpas4kpas2:

wow

1 Like

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by kenzysmith: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
zzor be like this one big o he be like the one I dey use every night

7 Likes

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Ladycewhy(f): 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2021
We will go and farm, we get your message seun. undecided

6 Likes

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Aboguede(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
to all u blamers in darkness ;DHypocrites must rush to do their shamful works

What about seeing business as it is considering security needed and stop being greedy.

If u don't understand business no matter how.fast u run trouble dey sidon dey wait.

1 Like

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Ojey1234: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
kpas4kpas2:
Planted January ending.

I think when you written something like this you need to state the farm location, when planted, when harvested, how you sell, how you planted etc this will encourage other youth to venture into the same business.

that's the way I see it oo

6 Likes

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by prince2pac(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
kpas4kpas2:

very bad...

1 Like

Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by GreatOlu1: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
Where did you plant this?
Re: My First And Second Cucumber Harvests by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
Z

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Big Scorpion I Killed On My Farm / Somebody Help Pls...my Birds Are Dying! / Agricultural Products BUYERS And SELLERS Contact DETAILS Nation-wide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.