Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) (62920 Views)

Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment / Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / Two Siblings Found Dead With Powder On Their Mouths In Lagos Shop (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by jidxin(m): 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
pennywys:
cheesy

This how most started to become big daddy G.O, PAPA

if I wanna talk Dem go say do not judge.
oga read in between lines naaa... There is 99 percent probability that the children locked themselves in the car while playing

4 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Asswipemod: 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
justosee:

What if he had already used them for the purpose and he is trying to dump them off?
It could be that he abandoned the car when he was close to being caught.

How can you little children decay in a car you have been driving, and you didn't notice it?
What car was he using to shuttle between Abraka and warri?

The car had not been in use. It was stationery. If he had finished with them he will not leave them to decompose in his car. He would have put them in some shallow grave. The man is innocent. That's why its always good to lock your car.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by crixlight2(m): 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
justosee:

What if he had already used them for the purpose and he is trying to dump them off?
It could be that he abandoned the car when he was close to being caught.

How can you little children decay in a car you have been driving, and you didn't notice it?
What car was he using to shuttle between Abraka and warri?

Please think outside this ritualistic brain of yours it will help you to reason logically , not everything is money ritual. What is even wrong with you people that always attach everything with ritual

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by libertrust: 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
Please I want us take caution on whatever judgement we intend to pass because a similar incident happened in my street here in OTA OGUN STATE. My street very close to toll gate. The little boy in question was seen on the compound up till 8:00am that morning no one knew when he left the compound and went to another compound about six compound away from theirs opened the Alhaji's 4runner jeep and locked himself inside. Luckily it was the plumber that came that morning to fix somethings in the house that somehow noticed somebody was inside the vehicle and called the Alhaji who then raised alarm that attracted everybody. This Pastor is innocent.

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by crixlight2(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
richboy01:

it's like u r a detective o.aswer d car being tinted makes it a murder case.d odds just point to murder

Nothing I no go see finish for Nairaland ooo, so because the car was tinted that means it point to murder, well you need to understand almost everybody tinted their car all around the world. Mr detective cheesy
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
Asswipemod:

The car had not been in use. It was stationery. If he had finished with them he will not leave them to decompose in his car. He would have put them in some shallow grave. The man is innocent. That's why its always good to lock your car.
Where in the article did you read the car had not been in use?
Which car was he using to shuttle between Abraka and warri?
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by crixlight2(m): 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
MiamiePizza:
Everybody wan make this money sha... Waste small pikin dem lives just like that. Nawa o
How is this related to ritual or money making now . Please reason logically , not everything is ritual.. don’t forget people die and murder in advance countries as well , abi that one too na money ritual
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
crixlight2:

Please think outside this ritualistic brain of yours it will help you to reason logically , not everything is money ritual. What is even wrong with you people that always attach everything with ritual
What else do people kill their fellow humans for in this part of the world?
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by crixlight2(m): 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Nigeria police can never stop been mumu, incompetent and idiots

You handed over the corpse for burial rather than autopsy then proceed to arrest the abandoned car owner?

You really think the abandoned car owner will leave the corpses in his car if he's responsible?

What if the children were playing around and ended up locking themselves in the car? The vehicle is tinted so no one will even see them in their agony With no air they probably sofocate to death

After the kids burial, how will investigation be carried out? The police should free the innocent pastor joe

You are one of the most reasonable person on this forum , you see them shouting ritual ritual up and down and even said because the car was tinted that means the pastor is a murder , can you imagine that kind of brain
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
jidxin:
oga read in between lines naaa... There is 99 percent probability that the children locked themselves in the car while playing
I didn't see any part of the article that suggests the children are in same neighborhood with the pastor.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Asswipemod: 9:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
justosee:

So he cannot have 2cars or use public transportation? Read the article again yourself.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by crixlight2(m): 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
justosee:

What else do people kill their fellow humans for in this part of the world?
What gave you the impression that someone must have killed those kids ? What if they got stuck inside car , children do so many dangerous things unknowingly. People kill for many reasons not because of money alone . When you stop relating every death to ritual them you will be able to think very well
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by crixlight2(m): 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2021
justosee:

I didn't see any part of the article that suggests the children are in same neighborhood with the pastor.

Yeah they did , that was why people knew their parent shop
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
Asswipemod:

So he cannot have 2cars or use public transportation? Read the article again yourself.
The article only said the car was abandoned.
abandoned could mean the driver ran away. nothing in the article said it was spoilt car.

I didn't read anything that suggests the children and the pastor live in the same neighborhood. the article did not say the car was parked in the pastor's house.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2021
crixlight2:

What gave you the impression that someone must have killed those kids ? What if they got stuck inside car , children do so many dangerous things unknowingly. People kill for many reasons not because of money alone . When you stop relating every death to ritual them you will be able to think very well
stuck inside a car to the point of decaying, and no one noticed?
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by jcross19: 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
pennywys:
cheesy

This how most started to become big daddy G.O, PAPA

if I wanna talk Dem go say do not judge.
funny!!!why you people have a shallow mind like this? So because the suspect is a pastor , automatically is the culprit? And you think if he committed such heinous crime he would have dumped their bodies in his abandoned vehicles knowning very well that odour of the decaying corpses will surely fetch him out? ..... Criminal is more wiser han that..

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Enyimbamercedes: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
They handed the decomposing corpses to the family for burial and detained the pastor?

No autopsy to determine cause of death? Isn’t it a possibility that the kids were playing and got trapped in the car?

Anyway..: what do I know about policing?
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by nativefowl(m): 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Sounds so unbelievable
GOD will continue exposing the fake ones trying to spoil his work

babe all ba fake, na d ones dem catch you dey blame, had it been dem no catch dem nko? na it be say dem be real abi?
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Sleekfingers: 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by petitejolie(f): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
Some parents don’t thoroughly look after their kids especially the ones selling market. This children probably strayed into that car cos it’s abandoned and not in use or someone trying to set up d pastor cos I don’t think the pastor will leave such trail. It’s too close to call.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Achorise: 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Sounds so unbelievable
I was among the team that took police to the scene in company of the pastor’s sister,the pastor’s sister was the one that reported the case to the police when the news got to the family because the pastor shuttles between Abraka and Warri .The pastor on his own submitted himself to the police on hearing the incident.
Why not wait until police conclude their investigation.We all should mind where we pack abandoned vehicles,and mothers please judiciously watch over your children.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Achorise: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
justosee:

It was an abandoned vehicle.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by streetsoldier1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Sounds so unbelievable

I pray God grants you wisdom, do you know kids are funny and crafty, its obvious the kids went to play in the abandoned vehicle and couldnt find their way out and eventually got suffocatted and died in the proccess
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by realoscar84(m): 12:28am On Mar 15, 2021
I wonder reason you can't smoke in peace without advertising it here as if it's a desire hobby chosen by everyone? Why always advertising weed smoking, drinking when there are minors here who might want to experiment. Its ur chosen lifestyle n i aint condemning but keep it to urself oga.

quote author=slawormiir post=99883772]Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad......damnnnnn..
Damnn....a proper investigation should be carried out...
It is possible the car was snatched from the pastor to carry out that crime....because you nor fit carry out this crime finish then still leave the dead body inside your car

That is why it is always good to report to the police immediately them snatch your car...

Damnnn when a real niggarr heave a sigh of relief and he is about to light up his weed thinking he has heard and seen enough in this godamnn world then boom another shit pops up ..

Ogbeni nor vex....na weed eye i take read am..as I dey type like this now....i just dey Kpoli my weed..all my eyes don dirty...but them nor tell us how long it has been abandoned na..which means you mean say the children got stuck inside? What am I even saying [/quote]
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by redsun(m): 1:30am On Mar 15, 2021
How will the moronic police find out exactly what killed them if they have already handed over the bodies to the family with a thorough autopsy?
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Thinee(m): 1:39am On Mar 15, 2021
richboy01:

it's like u r a detective o.aswer d car being tinted makes it a murder case.d odds just point to murder

See all this people saying the were trapped in there mistakenly, make una read the story well....a 10years old kid is big already , if they were actually stucked, the kids would have banged on the door of the car and passerbys would have heard them knocking on the door
So make una de reason abeg, the kids were already killed , and the car was abandoned at that place , remember the car wasn't spoilt (atleast we arent told) ...so I was probably driven there and abandoned

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by MoIbrahim: 1:53am On Mar 15, 2021
The man no get ethnicity?

If to say na Fulani dem for mention am.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by stanliwise(m): 2:08am On Mar 15, 2021
Goldie16:
As a child, my brother and i loved playing inside parked abandoned vehicles in our compound. Those children went there to play and they got stuck and died of suffocation.
No murderer is so stupid to keep the corpses of his victims in his own vehicle and parked in his premises.
Those kids, instead of going straight home, went into the car to play and the car went on central lock.
God saved me as a child because, vehicles of those days were manual without central lock, so, after playing our 'pretend driver', we come out and go home.
That man is innocent
Your point were nice until you last statement.
If you make such statements it means you kinda have some evidence to back it up
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by stanliwise(m): 2:10am On Mar 15, 2021
streetsoldier1:

I pray God grants you wisdom, do you know kids are funny and crafty, its obvious the kids went to play in the abandoned vehicle and couldnt find their way out and eventually got suffocatted and died in the proccess
There many way of reaching same destination. Don’t be too sure of your assumptions
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:16am On Mar 15, 2021
streetsoldier1:

that's why I said it sounds unbelievable
Re: Decomposing Body Of Siblings Found In A Pastor’s Car In Delta (Graphic Pix) by kristo123: 2:34am On Mar 15, 2021
This looks like a frame up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja / Man Runs Mad After Refusing To Use Mom For Money Rituals, His Penis Was Rejected / EndSARS Protests In Nigeria: Funny Placards And Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.