Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

DELSU Student Faints After Father Told Her He Can No Longer Afford Her Fees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DELSU Student Faints After Father Told Her He Can No Longer Afford Her Fees (1268 Views)

Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room / Ogege Elozino, Missing DELSU Student (Photos) / Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELSU Student Faints After Father Told Her He Can No Longer Afford Her Fees by frankleesehi(m): 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
Female DELSU Student Faints After Father Told Her He Can No Longer Afford Her Fees (video)

A female student of the Delta State University, DELSU fainted this morning after her father told her he can no longer afford her school fees, HGS Media Plus reports.

The 200 level Engineering student residing at the Delsu Oleh Campus had called her father to inform him of her school fees.

Apparently, the father told her to pack her belongings and come back home as he can no longer afford her school fees.

Her father's statement got to her and caused a shock which resulted to her fainting instantly.

Although, she has been rushed to the hospital and is currently receiving treatment.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKS0XkRMJ-M

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/03/delsu-student-faints-after-father-told-her-he-can-no-longer-afford-her-fees/

Lalasticlala

Re: DELSU Student Faints After Father Told Her He Can No Longer Afford Her Fees by Nbotee(m): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
So how is fainting a serious issue? She no wake from the fainting? Abeg dis one na format to take gather sympathy and den ppl begin gather money for her..

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Faints After Father Told Her He Can No Longer Afford Her Fees by richeeyo(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2021
Everyone with em own wahala , when u think urs is worse another person own go make u realize say u dey misbehave
Re: DELSU Student Faints After Father Told Her He Can No Longer Afford Her Fees by edoairways: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
She should pause for now to learn trade
Re: DELSU Student Faints After Father Told Her He Can No Longer Afford Her Fees by paulolee(m): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
ur papa tell u n u no happy...some guys for skul no even de expect anything from their parents bcoz dt side na voice mail..
I dey with one bea in 100level last month n heard her conversation with her dad when she was complaining about her dad asking for another money for her kid bro school fees after she had already sent money for the dad medical bills just few weeks back..
how can a dad call his own child thats in skul to send him money for family welfare when he knows the girl is a student dts doing small jobs to make ends meet, some men useless abeeg

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Faints After Father Told Her He Can No Longer Afford Her Fees by Harbeeorlar(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2021
Scholarship is waiting for her on Twitter. I hope she sees it.

Re: DELSU Student Faints After Father Told Her He Can No Longer Afford Her Fees by Nbotee(m): 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
Harbeeorlar:
Scholarship is waiting for her on Twitter. I hope she sees it.

Dis was exactly the plan all along
Re: DELSU Student Faints After Father Told Her He Can No Longer Afford Her Fees by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2021
Nbotee:

Dis was exactly the plan all along
don't say what you don't know

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Faints After Father Told Her He Can No Longer Afford Her Fees by merieam16(f): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
don't say what you don't know
U dey mind that one...make e too faint his own to kno hw easy it is

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Faints After Father Told Her He Can No Longer Afford Her Fees by pozehnani(f): 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
Fainting will not solve anything. She better go and look for a job and switch to part-time. Times are hard for the old man and he cannot come and go and kill himself.

I wish her all the best.
Re: DELSU Student Faints After Father Told Her He Can No Longer Afford Her Fees by dochenaj: 7:19am On Mar 16, 2021
pozehnani:
Fainting will not solve anything. She better go and look for a job and switch to part-time. Times are hard for the old man and he cannot come and go and kill himself.

I wish her all the best.
Dude, you think she wanted to faint? Smh, you talking like her fainting was meant to be a solution to the news she heard.

The world is now filled with people who show no form of empathy at all.
Re: DELSU Student Faints After Father Told Her He Can No Longer Afford Her Fees by pozehnani(f): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2021
dochenaj:

Dude, you think she wanted to faint? Smh, you talking like her fainting was meant to be a solution to the news she heard.

The world is now filled with people who show no form of empathy at all.

That's not what I meant. Stop misquoting me.

Do you know how many people their parents handsoff on training them or even died halfway training them in the university? Yet they didn't die.

All I'm saying is, she should be strong and look for a plan B instead of wallowing in self-pity. Got that?

I once had a similar experience where I went and enrolled for a course and my dad told me he never approved of my going for that course therefore I should not come to him for anything. I tried to be strong for myself and with my little savings I was able to scale through.

It was pretty tough to the point I had to cut my hair to get that out of my expenses just to be able to meet up with bus fare and other payments in school. Buying of handouts and textbooks. But in the end I came out the best student in my set. I was just in my early 20s then and I had not even started doing boyfriend stuff. so no help from any guy. Just me and my God. So what are we not saying?

Let her brace up and try to be an achiever. It will only make her stronger, better and more recillient in the future.
Re: DELSU Student Faints After Father Told Her He Can No Longer Afford Her Fees by dochenaj: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2021
pozehnani:

That's not what I meant. Stop misquoting me.

Do you know how many people their parents handsoff on training them or even died halfway training them in the university? Yet they didn't die.

All I'm saying is, she should be strong and look for a plan B instead of wallowing in self-pity. Got that?

I once had a similar experience where I went and enrolled for a course and my dad told me he never approved of my going for that course therefore I should not come to him for anything. I tried to be strong for myself and with my little savings I was able to scale through.

It was pretty tough to the point I had to cut my hair just to get that out of my expenses and be able to meet up with bus fare and other payments in school. Buying of handouts and textbooks. But in the end I came out the best student in my set. I was just in my early 20s then and I had not even started doing boyfriend stuff. so no help from any guy. Just me and my God. So what are we not saying?

Let her brace up and try to be an achiever. It will only make her stronger, better and more recillient in the future.

You are taking her fainting to be synonymous to wanting to commit suicide. She heard a tough news and her brain reacted to the news she heard, and that was it.

How she deals with her problem moving forward is a different thing entirely.

Her fainting is not even a sign of weakness but an indication of how our biology differs.
Re: DELSU Student Faints After Father Told Her He Can No Longer Afford Her Fees by pozehnani(f): 7:40am On Mar 16, 2021
dochenaj:

You are taking her fainting to be synonymous to wanting to commit suicide. She heard a tough news and her brain reacted to the news she heard, and that was it.

How she deals with her problem moving forward is a different thing entirely.

Her fainting is not even a sign of weakness but an indication of how our biology differs.

Ngwa, Mr pity pity, go and continue from where her father stopped.

As for me that's the best advice I can give her as a big sister. I don't know how to pamper children to spoil. I believe she'll be fine though and I do empathize with her but she needs to be encouraged hard to make her strong and recillient.

Good day!
Re: DELSU Student Faints After Father Told Her He Can No Longer Afford Her Fees by femi4: 7:42am On Mar 16, 2021
Scholarship to the rescue
Re: DELSU Student Faints After Father Told Her He Can No Longer Afford Her Fees by Karlifate: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
Everyone has different shock absorber.

Some are strong that 'unfortunate news' don't really move them, while some might end up fainting like the young lady.

I hope she finds a way out.

(1) (Reply)

Madonna University 2021/2022 Jupeb Form & Post-utme Form Is Out / Can You Score 10/10 On This General Knowledge Quiz? / 2024/2025 NDDC SCHOLARSHIP OFFICIAL APPLICATION THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.