Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

The Best PUBG: New State Facebook Group Every Gamer Ought To Know - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Best PUBG: New State Facebook Group Every Gamer Ought To Know (251 Views)

What Is One Thing That Every Gamer In The World Agrees On? / 11 Common Bad Gaming Habits Every Gamer Is Guilty Of / 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best PUBG: New State Facebook Group Every Gamer Ought To Know by Dafungames: 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
Do you love playing Players Unknown Battleground (PUBG)?
Or have you been dreaming of playing PUBG

Then read this now...

I just created a group for PUBG: New State Lovers worldwide...

MY NAIJA PEOPLE I WANT YOU GUYS TO DOMINATE THIS GROUP!

SO WE HAVE THE UPPER HAND!

HERE IS WHY...

The sole purpose of creating this group is to share with you TIPS, TRICKS, HACKS AND even ADVICE on how to easily defeat your opponent in the battlefield.

You might be wondering or saying if it's about tricks and hacks I can get that anywhere.

WHAT MAKES THIS DIFFERENT AND FUN FROM OTHERS?

Another reason for also creating this group is for you to have the opportunity to play with not only your country friends but friends worldwide.

A poll will be set Weekly to determine which countries will compete for the weekend

E.g Nigerians and South-Africans, Indians and Americans.

In a simple term, a battle/battles will be set between two countries.

We want to make this the most Fun PUBG: New State group in the World.

That is why I'm bring it here if you know you are a PUBG: player, it doesn't matter which one you play just get into the group now you learnt something valuable.

Sounds Fun?

Then we want you to join us now.

Click on the link below to join us so you don't miss the fun when PUBG: New state launches

https://www./139794781341319/?refid=27&_rdc=1&_rdr

(1) (Reply)

How Do Scientists Solve Protein Folding Problems Using An Online Game? / G T A San Andreas Mod / The Ultimate T-shirt Ideas For Gamers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.