Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Are All Nigeria Ladies Now In 4 HOOKUPS? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are All Nigeria Ladies Now In 4 HOOKUPS? (146 Views)

2 Essential Beauty Tips For Nigeria Ladies / Nigerian Ladies Now Paying For Uber And Taxify With S*x And Bjs- Twitter Users / Yung Skybee Pleads All Nigeria To Vote Him In As The Winner Of Fadson Award. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are All Nigeria Ladies Now In 4 HOOKUPS? by leodegreat: 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hookups and hookups!

What is it about hookup, that almost every Nigeria lady you meet online ask for it. Gradually hookups is becoming a way of life for many ladies. Genuine friendship is now hard to find. This makes me wonder, majority of ladies out there are now somewhat ashawo. They are on watchout on social networks, they chat you up, initiate conversation. Before you know it, they are advertising themselves, "I am here for Hookups
ooo"; Like we meet, have fun and you. When the man is not quick to respond, some of them block
the man immediately. Such don't really have time to waste, they need to chat up other men, who are more serious and will pay well.
Where are we heading to. Since January this year, 13 out of 15 ladies I have met online stated plainly that they are here(on social media) for hookups. None is ready for friendship. Na so a man go wake up one day go marry ashawo. This is true because your next door neighbour could be ashawo. Before now, ashawo stay in brothels and clubs; today they stay in rented apartment, live as tenant and do their work wetin and outside their place of habitation. Na waaa oo. Me I tire for some ladies oooo
Re: Are All Nigeria Ladies Now In 4 HOOKUPS? by meobizy(f): 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
Since January this year, 13 out of 15 ladies I have met online stated plainly that they are here(on social media) for hookups.
Since meeting females in real life locations is now out of the question. I always thought men enjoyed this modern turn of events. If you have cash, run your thing and move. If you want friends, there are a lot of foreign nationals you can have interesting conversations with. It's not a must that the friend turns out female.

(1) (Reply)

#celebritychallenge / Strategic Life / Say No To Sales Manager Stock Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.