Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Why This Is Better Than Any Other 3D Animation Video Maker In 2021. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Why This Is Better Than Any Other 3D Animation Video Maker In 2021. (2626 Views)

I Need 3 Youtube Video Maker/ Editor N30k Weekly Immediate Employment / Wanted An Experienced Video Maker/editor For Phase One Of An Awesome Project / Best New Cartoon Video Maker App On Android And Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why This Is Better Than Any Other 3D Animation Video Maker In 2021. by Aliyos(m): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
If you are looking for the best 3D animation software you have really landed on the right page, follow me till the end for the full description of the software.

The software is called Avatar builder and it was release on Jan 6 ,2021 by paul PAUL PONNA and SID DIWAR. How it works?
No Technical & Design Skills Needed all you have to do is to Select and custom-make your own 3D avatar for any marketing goal to convey your message to the masses. Grow your brand in a fun and engaging way.
You have total control over the customization process. Change the colours and look of clothing, hair, skin, accessories and select from a wide variety of props like eyeglasses, shoes, watches, vests and more for unlimited design possibilities.
Fascinate, entertain and get incredible results!
The features that are available only on avatar builder are:
1. Automatically turn ANY text into a stunning video with machine learning AI.
The AI automates HOURS of work for you...
2. Brand the 3D avatars with your own logos to boost trust.
Unlike other apps, the logo you upload becomes part of the avatar and flexs with the avatar’s movements, for a more life-like effect than ever.
Nothing like this is available anywhere!
Drop your existing videos or image assets into highly engaging and professional device mockups.
Showcase any product, website or brand with mesmerizing cinematic movements and camera pan and zoom effects.
Create videos like the professionals without fancy equipment or big budgets.
3.Artificial Intelligence Smart Scene Builder To Turn ANY Text into Stunning Videos.
4.World's First Visual Custom 3D Avatar Builder For Effortless Video Creation.
5.Award Winning Text-to-Speech With Hundreds of Voice in All Popular Languages and Accents
6.Accurate Speech-To-Text Transcription To Turn Any Audio into Text For Multilingual Videos.
7.Unlimited Video Renders With No Limits!
anc lots more features in the link i will share
What kind of videos you can create with avatar builder?

With avatar builder you can create:

1.3D Explainer Videos

2.Animated Videos

3.Educational Videos

4.Ecommerce

5.Social Media Ads

6.Youtube Videos

7.Presentations

8.Sales Videos

Avatar is the perfect choice for:

Content Creators
Authors
Teachers
Business Owners
Digital Marketers
Freelancers
Social Media Managers
Bloggers etc

STOP creating videos the hard way!

AUTOMATE the entire process to save money and time with AvatarBuilder….

Re: Why This Is Better Than Any Other 3D Animation Video Maker In 2021. by noskcid(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Good evening, I have interest to learn animation video professionally, can you teach me or recommend a reputable source for me to learn it? Thanks

quote author=Aliyos post=99919172]If you are looking for the best 3D animation software you have really landed on the right page, follow me till the end for the full description of the software.

The software is called Avatar builder and it was release on Jan 6 ,2021 by paul PAUL PONNA and SID DIWAR. How it works?
No Technical & Design Skills Needed all you have to do is to Select and custom-make your own 3D avatar for any marketing goal to convey your message to the masses. Grow your brand in a fun and engaging way.
You have total control over the customization process. Change the colours and look of clothing, hair, skin, accessories and select from a wide variety of props like eyeglasses, shoes, watches, vests and more for unlimited design possibilities.
Unlike other apps, the logo you upload becomes part of the avatar and flexs with the avatar’s movements, for a more life-like effect than ever.
Drop your existing videos or image assets into highly engaging and professional device mockups.
Showcase any product, website or brand with mesmerizing cinematic movements and camera pan and zoom effects.
3.Artificial Intelligence Smart Scene Builder To Turn ANY Text into Stunning Videos.
5.Award Winning Text-to-Speech With Hundreds of Voice in All Popular Languages and Accents
6.Accurate Speech-To-Text Transcription To Turn Any Audio into Text For Multilingual Videos.

1.3D Explainer Videos

2.Animated Videos

3.Educational Videos

4.Ecommerce

5.Social Media Ads

6.Youtube Videos

7.Presentations

8.Sales Videos

Content Creators
Authors
Teachers
Business Owners
Digital Marketers
Freelancers
Social Media Managers
Bloggers etc

[/quote]
Re: Why This Is Better Than Any Other 3D Animation Video Maker In 2021. by Vianola: 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
Thanks alot forvthe information. Can i import characters from other softwares like 3ds max? Pls put me thru
Re: Why This Is Better Than Any Other 3D Animation Video Maker In 2021. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Aliyos:
If you are looking for the best 3D animation software you have really landed on the right page, follow me till the end for the full description of the software.

1.3D Explainer Videos

2.Animated Videos

3.Educational Videos

4.Ecommerce

5.Social Media Ads

6.Youtube Videos

7.Presentations

8.Sales Videos

Content Creators
Authors
Teachers
Business Owners
Digital Marketers
Freelancers
Social Media Managers
Bloggers etc

I have job for u. Sent me your watsapp number

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Learn Photoshop? This For You / Creative Guys, Please Help Me Choose The Best Logo / Quality Graphic Designs, Affordable Printing For Your Business,company. E.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.