Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

A 4 Bed Room And 4 Shops In Front Of The House On A One Plot Of Land For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A 4 Bed Room And 4 Shops In Front Of The House On A One Plot Of Land For Sale (719 Views)

Photos: Shops In Oshodi Under Demolition / Price Reduce 4 bed room 2 seating room Bungalow for sale / Pics Of A New 4 Flat Of 3 Bedroom Flat On A Full Plot With 4 Shops With C Of O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 4 Bed Room And 4 Shops In Front Of The House On A One Plot Of Land For Sale by gentlehmb: 12:27am On Apr 14, 2011
Hello Nairalanders,

I have a 4 bed room and 4 shops in front of the house on a one plot of land for sale.

Location: Magbon Area (Oke Eko). 20 minutes Drive After Agbara.
The area is developing and mass structural development is going on in the area.
After the completion of the 10 lane road to seme boarder. The area will be an hot cake as currently lands are selling for 600 000 - 750 000 Naira in the area.

The House was supervised by me and financed by me as the first son of my father who is currently ill and have his consent to sell right now for reasons of family shortage of finance to complete it, Funds needed by me who financed it for my Education abroad this year.etc.

No document has been made on the house yet. We have not done the C of O, Nor the land surveyor stuffs. We only have the legal receipt from the king and omonile in the area. The land was bought almost 11 years ago.You can do all documents when we sealed deal.

We are looking to sell it for 12 Million Naira because of the work completed on the house.

Aluminum Roofing has been done.
Noggin has been done.
12 Feet Soukerway has been done and sealed.
Plastering done.
4 bed room,1 dining and a big parlour.
4 shops in front plastered,roofed,Ceiling done,4 shop gates done.
Condit Wiring done.
House pillar has been done to bring out the beauty of the house.
Plumbing work 80% done.But all materials bought.Just fixing remains.
Water tank already mounted and working fine with the pumping Machine.Used when we needed water for plastering.
The Burglary proof has been done and the alumininum windows 60% done.
Fenced Round.
On a one plot of land.
Gate mounted.
Doors will be done this week.

Just minor jobs are needed to complete the house.like painting.completing the plumbing work,Tiles if you want to but the floor has been done german floor already.PVC ceiling or any kind of ceiling if you want,plastering of the fence if you want.and finishing of the wiring work which are only just the surface works and your house is ready.

Email or call me for more information and inspection. I live in Idi Araba area.I will be doing all the signing and anything with support of my mum if need arise because i know how land or house issue can be and this is my first time to get involved in such.

Note: I don't want agents please.Just direct buyers.

Pictures below are from the random pictures i took when i supervised it occasionally.

Call me Frank 08169028983 (Please i hate flashing, A 12 millionaira house buyer should be able to buy 1500 credit at least.)Packaging matters these days. I don't look hungry either or desperate. So take your time.
E-mail : gentlehmb@rocketmail.com
Re: A 4 Bed Room And 4 Shops In Front Of The House On A One Plot Of Land For Sale by gentlehmb: 12:51am On Apr 14, 2011
pics

Re: A 4 Bed Room And 4 Shops In Front Of The House On A One Plot Of Land For Sale by gentlehmb: 12:55am On Apr 14, 2011
pic2

Re: A 4 Bed Room And 4 Shops In Front Of The House On A One Plot Of Land For Sale by gentlehmb: 1:00am On Apr 14, 2011
pics3

Re: A 4 Bed Room And 4 Shops In Front Of The House On A One Plot Of Land For Sale by gentlehmb: 1:01am On Apr 14, 2011
Pic 4

Re: A 4 Bed Room And 4 Shops In Front Of The House On A One Plot Of Land For Sale by gentlehmb: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2011
bump.
Re: A 4 Bed Room And 4 Shops In Front Of The House On A One Plot Of Land For Sale by gentlehmb: 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2011
Bump

(1) (Reply)

4 Units Of 2bedroom Flats For Sale @ Aguda Surulere 20m / A Block Of 4,three Bedroom Flat For Sale@ Ekololu St Surulere / Port Harcourt: Lease, Sale, Let

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.