Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. (118095 Views)

012 Benz E200. 04 Honda Eod. 07 Honda Dc. All Cars Re Used And Clean. / Buy Your Cheap Clean Tokunbo Cars With Low Millage From Cotonou / Sales! Sales! Sales! --- > Family Buses: And Mini-vans [ ALL CARS SOLD-OFF] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by pek(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2011
I have sent you a mail but u havent replied. I need a brainbox 89661-06B30. The car is a 2005 camry LE. Can i buy a complete set as the car doesnt have an immobilíser or do i buy just the ecu and kick? How much are we looking at? pek_tech@yahoo.com
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2011
pek:

I have sent you a mail but u havent replied. I need a brainbox 89661-06B30. The car is a 2005 camry LE. Can i buy a complete set as the car doesnt have an immobilíser or do i buy just the ecu and kick? How much are we looking at? pek_tech@yahoo.com

as discussed on phone i have emailed you our office address in ware house ladipo market. Thank you grin
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2011
Selling Engine Control Units
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by Rogbese(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2011
Hello there. I need ecu for 1991 K8 Honda legend. Please let me know ASAP how much and how to contact you. email is koonlay2@yahoo.com and u can reach me via sms or call on 08023220100, thanks.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2011
Rogbese:

Hello there. I need ecu for 1991 K8 Honda legend. Please let me know ASAP how much and how to contact you. email is koonlay2@yahoo.com and u can reach me via sms or call on 08023220100, thanks.

@Rogbese,we only sell Brainbox for immobilizer equipped models from 1998 and up cars.thank you

regards.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by Rogbese(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2011
Ok sir, thank you. I'm sure we will still do business.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 3:04am On Oct 01, 2011
Rogbese:

Ok sir, thank you. I'm sure we will still do business.

I hope so,thank you sir for your kindness.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by shychild: 6:47am On Oct 04, 2011
pls kindly dropyour phone number or call me on 07039456004. all your numbers here are switched off.
cheers
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2011
shychild:

pls kindly dropyour phone number or call me on 07039456004. all your numbers here are switched off.
cheers

you can call the zain line pls. Regards
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by shychild: 5:59am On Oct 05, 2011
it is switched off
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2011
look at the time you called. pls call normal hours. you can call between 9.00am to 5.30pm Thank you.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 2:54am On Nov 07, 2011
O´ reggea:

Sir(s),

The brainbox of my Dodge Ram 1500l(pick up) is faulty. I need a new one. S/N=TEH03733QG2D. P/N =P56040461AB. Could you pls tell what the prize is? thanx.

O´reggea

@O' reggea  no word from you since your brother came to pick up your ecu,i am assuming thats good and you guys are enjoying your car! Hope to hear from you soon, though not on this car,as i believe it will be all smoooth sailing for you now grin
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 2:59am On Nov 07, 2011
Our services are one of a kind,we know our ways. Chances are we have your Bad Ecu/Brainbox.What we dont have can be sent faster that you can imagine! smiley
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by Oreggea: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2011
Pls permit my late response. I was out of town. The ECU my brother picked from your office has been fixed and the truck is now moving again. I am amased at your prompt and reliable service. Thanks. I will surely keep in  touch.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by mother2: 7:43am On Nov 08, 2011
hello. please i am in dire need of the brain box for Toyota supra. the number has become opaque a bit so i can correctly write it out for you but its like this TOYOTA ?953? 1-432 . I think there is only one 92 model toyota supra. advice write to me at capricornservices@yahoo.co.uk with price too if you have it
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2011
O´ reggea:

Pls permit my late response. I was out of town. The ECU my brother picked from your office has been fixed and the truck is now moving again. I am amased at your prompt and reliable service. Thanks. I will surely keep in  touch.

@O'reggae i am very happy to hear this.though its expected to work what i did was to have another brainbox like that of your car flashed with the exact information stored on your bad brainbox using the information you provided us in email, that is your chasis number and the last mileage you are seeing on your car,the anti theft system of your car wouldnt even know that the ecu has been swapped.Chrysler and dodge cars are among our favourites,it was a pleasure. Allow me to extend appreciation for the level of trust you have shown us,as you are not even in Nigeria. Thats some thing else,thanks alot!
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2011
mother, :

hello. please i am in dire need of the brain box for Toyota supra. the number has become opaque a bit so i can correctly write it out for you but its like this TOYOTA   ?953? 1-432 . I think there is only one 92 model toyota supra. advice    write to me at capricornservices@yahoo.co.uk     with price too if you have it

Pls check again your ecu part number should start with 89661-    look for a blue and white sticker on the ecu,or provide me with the chasis number. We only sell ecu for immobiliser equipped cars thats year 1999 and up cos these ones are not profitable considering we buy and ship them individually from mostly usa or europe.However try searching here if you can not get then i might be able to help you,though the price might be higher than what you might get here.

Regards!
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by meexteriox(m): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2011
Plssssssssssss, i'm in dire need of ECU for Volkswagen Jetta 2002 model with number 06A 906 032 FR
Your two numbers has been unreachable since today,
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by meexteriox(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2011
Pls u can reach me on meexteeriox@gmail.com
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2011
meexteriox:

Pls u can reach me on meexteeriox@gmail.com

you cant reach me as i have travelled out of town,you can come to our office in Ladipo and place order.we dont stock volkswagen as of now we can only procure for you,i can see that its available,see below thanks.

Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by camary(m): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2011
@Brainbox4us, u re really doing a great job here b observed that ur responses re prompt & sincere.

Pls hw much ll it cost me 2 replace my 2004 Honda Accord V6 ECU that is bad. I'm very far from d car so unable 2 get d number. u can email d details to: ibisyerdig@yahoo.com. i'm waiting 4 ur response.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by camary(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2011
@Brainbox4u, u re really doing a great job here b observed that ur responses re prompt & sincere.

Pls hw much ll it cost me 2 replace my 2004 Honda Accord V6 ECU that is bad. I'm very far from d car so unable 2 get d number. u can email d details to: ibisyerdig@yahoo.com. i'm waiting 4 ur response.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2011
camary:

@Brainbox4u, u re really doing a great job here b observed that your responses re prompt & sincere.

Pls hw much ll it cost me 2 replace my 2004 Honda Accord V6 ECU that is bad. I'm very far from d car so unable 2 get d number. u can email d details to: ibisyerdig@yahoo.com. i'm waiting 4 your response.

The cost is N40,000 sir, Thank you.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by meexteriox(m): 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2011
@Brainbox4u
I'm not in Lagos right now, but i could send someone to liase with you in terms of procurement.
How much is it going for? I appreciate your prompt response so far, thanks.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2011
meexteriox:

@Brainbox4u
I'm not in Lagos right now, but i could send someone to liase with you in terms of procurement.
How much is it going for? I appreciate your prompt response so far, thanks.

the cost is N55,000 you will receive in 8-10working days guaranteed.you can email us akandc_int@ yahoo.com for details of our office address. Regards
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by Dream1: 10:12am On Dec 05, 2011
Hi, pls do u sell Mercedes Benz brain boxes and do u do the programming?
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by stsoul(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
Hi Mister,
I drive a 05 Honda Accord and recently the car start misfiring or jerking and emitting black smoke from the tail pipe.
the car is also dragging when accelerating am not getting the drive anymore.
pls assist on what could be the cause and solution
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 3:14am On Dec 06, 2011
Dream1:

Hi, pls do u sell Mercedes Benz brain boxes and do u do the programming?

Yes we do sell some mercedes Ecus what year and model are you requiring?
Thank you.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 3:15am On Dec 06, 2011
stsoul:

Hi Mister,
I drive a 05 Honda Accord and recently the car start misfiring or jerking and emitting black smoke from the tail pipe.
the car is also dragging when accelerating am not getting the drive anymore.
pls assist on what could be the cause and solution

I believe you might need a replacement Ecu. Is it a 4 or 6 cylinder engine?

Thank you.
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by Dream1: 4:25am On Dec 06, 2011
For a 2006 C class C230 Sport (W203) . It needs to be programed to work with the car tho. What would this cost?
Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by brainbox4u: 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2011
Dream1:

For a 2006 C class C230 Sport (W203) . It needs to be programed to work with the car tho. What would this cost?

pls confirm if your engine look like this?

Thank you.

Re: Selling Engine Control Units(brain Box) For All Cars With Pictures. by Dream1: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2011
Yes, that is my engine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Haykay Global Resources,customs Licenced Agent, Tincan/ Grimaldi Chapter / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Tokunbo Cars Btw 450,000naira - 5,000,000naira With Number Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.