Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Solidstar Goes As Far As Doing A Collabo With Nicki Minaj And Drake - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Solidstar Goes As Far As Doing A Collabo With Nicki Minaj And Drake (1382 Views)

Picture Of Olamide And Rick Ross,a Collabo On The Way? / Solidstar Goes As Far As Doing A Collabo With Nicki Minaj And Drake / Solidstar Goes As Far As Doing A Collabo With Nicki Minaj And Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solidstar Goes As Far As Doing A Collabo With Nicki Minaj And Drake by dannyboy11: 1:20am On Apr 14, 2011
ONE OF THE MOST TALKED ABOUT NEWS HUMMING THE WHOLE TOWN IS THE NEW ONE FROM SOLIDSTAR WHO IS SIGNED UNTO ACHIEVAS ENTERTAINMENT AS HE SETS TO FOLLOW THE FOOTSTEP OF 2FACE IDIBIA AND D'BANJ AS HE GOES AS FAR AS DOING A COLLABO WITH NICKI MINAJ AND DRAKE BUT THE MANAGEMENT TEAM DONT WANT TO RELEASE THIS SINGLE YET, AND AM NOT SURE IF IS GOING TO BE ON HIS FORTH COMING ALBUM. THIS SONGS IS SAID TO BE RELEASED EITHER THE END OF THIS YEAR OR EARLY NEXT YEAR WITH THE VIDEOS TO SHOW UP FOR IT, I HOPE THIS IS REAL CAUSE THIS YOUNG ARTISTE IS ONE OF THE BEST VOCALIST IN NIGERIA TODAY, YOU CAN FOLLOW HIM ON TWITTER @solidstarisoko YOU CAN ALSO HOOK UP WITH HIM ON FACEBOOK. TO WATCH HIS VIDEOS GO TO YOUTUBE AND SEARCH FOR SOLIDSTAR, I LOVE TO SEE A NIGERIAN BROTHER GROW, ONE LOVE AFRICA!! WE ARE MOVING cool

Re: Solidstar Goes As Far As Doing A Collabo With Nicki Minaj And Drake by dammiecool(m): 11:49am On Apr 14, 2011
end of the year or next year ke shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
re u sure there is a collabo or hes plannig 2 do a collabo
Re: Solidstar Goes As Far As Doing A Collabo With Nicki Minaj And Drake by tical(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2011
@poster~ u must b solidstar himself. .u did a song wiv 2face + a gud vid to go with, u still no blow grin grin grin grin grin only to come here in disguise to spark up som silly hype wiv a sucka post? U ought to be ashamed of urself undecided angry angry angry mtsheeew cool
Re: Solidstar Goes As Far As Doing A Collabo With Nicki Minaj And Drake by tosinaded(m): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2011
Tical the way u hate is next to none! Haba
Re: Solidstar Goes As Far As Doing A Collabo With Nicki Minaj And Drake by MeGaStReEt: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2011
tical:

@poster~ u must b solidstar himself. .u did a song wiv 2face + a gud vid to go with, u still no blow grin grin grin grin grin only to come here in disguise to spark up som silly hype wiv a sucka post? U ought to be ashamed of urself undecided angry angry angry mtsheeew cool

bros izy doz it
Re: Solidstar Goes As Far As Doing A Collabo With Nicki Minaj And Drake by dannyboy11: 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2011
grin grin grin grin@tit i wish to be solidstar right now winkbut am just one of u, it was what i ehaqrd in my school and saying out and y are u hating on the litle boy, and who tell u say him no blow mhen i got plenty tins to do i pray SOLIDSTAR MAKES IT BIG grin
Re: Solidstar Goes As Far As Doing A Collabo With Nicki Minaj And Drake by dannyboy11: 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2011
@MeGaStReEt dont judge the litle boy k, let him be if i no hear i no go write am here and if u no see u no go comment so lets all just wait and see what happens at the end of the day
Re: Solidstar Goes As Far As Doing A Collabo With Nicki Minaj And Drake by Mobinga: 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2011
shocked SolidStar is one ugly modaphucka!
Re: Solidstar Goes As Far As Doing A Collabo With Nicki Minaj And Drake by baslone: 10:14am On Apr 19, 2011
. . . . and very talented too!
Re: Solidstar Goes As Far As Doing A Collabo With Nicki Minaj And Drake by chrismusic: 11:58am On Nov 10, 2011
i agree, i really do like the music of nicki it, when hearing it you know something like personal touch
Re: Solidstar Goes As Far As Doing A Collabo With Nicki Minaj And Drake by Moses247(m): 12:40am On Nov 12, 2011
@tical jst quiet if u dnt have anytin reasonable to say, beside who told d track he did wit 2face no blow?? U must be a joker, hahaha one in a million no blow? Haha keep dreaming,

(1) (Reply)

[HOT] Alicia Keys - We Are Here; Mentions Nigeria And Ebola. / VIDEO: Banky W – Made For You / Download Latest Wizkid Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.