Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Ear Piercings! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ear Piercings! (198069 Views)

This Will Leave Your Mouth Open. Breath-taking Bizarre Piercings!! / Multiple Ear Piercings, Cool, Hot or Disgusting? / Tatoos And Piercings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ear Piercings! by Pweety4me(f): 2:05am On Apr 14, 2011
What do you know about, any of these piercings in the pic below?

Had any of them done b4?most of us ladies would ave got the lobe definetly done from young.

Need useful recommendations!

Thanx in advance smiley

Re: Ear Piercings! by iice(f): 2:07am On Apr 14, 2011
love it tongue
I have the 3 on the lobe, tragus and industrial
Re: Ear Piercings! by Pweety4me(f): 2:09am On Apr 14, 2011
iice:

love it tongue
I have the 3 on the lobe, tragus and industrial

Hmm industrial. . . u go hard.

So which 1's hurt?most? was thinking of gettin the rook & snug?
Re: Ear Piercings! by iice(f): 2:17am On Apr 14, 2011
yeah i like the hook too. Thinking of that but i'll prolly just pierce another part of my body.

None was that painful to me. High tolerance for pain i suppose. I only remember my ear getting hot because like the blood kinda rushed to my head then it was ok. Please, please just keep it clean when you do the piercing. It's harder for us because we don't wash our hair everyday or something, dirt from the hair can infect the ear . I know someone who almost lost her ear when she did the industrial (thank goodness it wasn't her life).
Re: Ear Piercings! by Pweety4me(f): 2:36am On Apr 14, 2011
^^My gosh shocked, won't be doing that anyway lipsrsealed. . .thanx but i was just worried about d rook 1. . .won't they go through bone?arhhh embarassed undecided

& where else could u possibly want 2 pierce on your body?mehnn saw some freaky/scary pictures when i searched 4 piercings ! undecided
Re: Ear Piercings! by iice(f): 3:21am On Apr 14, 2011
It goes through the cartilage. I think the nose one is more painful compared to the ear.

Lol. . .who knows? grin lots of places to pierce
Re: Ear Piercings! by Pweety4me(f): 3:48am On Apr 14, 2011
^^^Lol crazy you tongue

Yea my mum told me d nose is really painful. . .y do u think so?possibly because d skin is thicker
lipsrsealed
Re: Ear Piercings! by iice(f): 4:21am On Apr 14, 2011
I think maybe more sensitive? Mine didn't hurt the first time, but it closed a few times and i had to pierce it open again by myself. That hurt grin
Re: Ear Piercings! by Pweety4me(f): 4:30am On Apr 14, 2011
^^ Oh gosh girl. . .now i wonder how many piercings do u have?
Re: Ear Piercings! by InkedNerd(f): 4:39am On Apr 14, 2011
Omg, I'm glad I saw this thread. Woo whoooo piercings here I come!!! grin
Re: Ear Piercings! by Pweety4me(f): 4:47am On Apr 14, 2011
^^Lol so wat u sayinG?what 1's do u ave? cheesy smiley
Re: Ear Piercings! by InkedNerd(f): 4:54am On Apr 14, 2011
For now, I only have one piercing but its not an ear piercing. I'm gonna get more later on this year. I definition wanna get my nose pierced. I'm of maybe getting my septum pierced or perhaps my nostril. If I decided to get more besides the nostril and septum then I'll probably get a rook or a snug.
Re: Ear Piercings! by Pweety4me(f): 5:11am On Apr 14, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

For now, I only have one piercing but its not an ear piercing. I'm gonna get more later on this year. I definition wanna get my nose pierced. I'm of maybe getting my septum pierced or perhaps my nostril. If I decided to get more besides the nostril and septum then I'll probably get a rook or a snug.
Hmm see dis babe, well sha i saw a pic of this woman on google when i searched 4 piercings she kept coming up!! & it's kind off been freakin me out since. . . undecided undecided

A friend told me about some cheek piercing, like it's under the cheek bone or something, cute but i don't think it's my thing. . .lol
Re: Ear Piercings! by iice(f): 6:11am On Apr 14, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^ Oh gosh girl. . .now i wonder how many piercings do u have?

A few grin well i think they are a few. It's addictive jare. If you get into it, just limit yourself.

Under the cheek bone? Like dermal anchoring? I've been thinking of that. Just a small one maybe. . .
Re: Ear Piercings! by Pweety4me(f): 6:27am On Apr 14, 2011
iice:

A few grin well i think they are a few. It's addictive jare. If you get into it, just limit yourself.

Under the cheek bone? Like dermal anchoring? I've been thinking of that. Just a small one maybe. . .

Dermal piercing she said, and she said it fricking hurts. . .lol well her friend dat got it done anyway. . .

Some peeps r discouraging me ooo
lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Ear Piercings! by iice(f): 6:36am On Apr 14, 2011
Yeah either name works. I would think so. But i think it's cute, if it's done on a small scale.

Well it has to be something you're sure about and won't regret ooo.
Re: Ear Piercings! by Pweety4me(f): 6:40am On Apr 14, 2011
Lol ose(thanks)

Perhaps sometimes it's best to just go for it, u know be a little on the wild side.
Re: Ear Piercings! by InkedNerd(f): 7:18am On Apr 14, 2011
Pweety4me:

Hmm see dis babe, well sha i saw a pic of this woman on google when i searched 4 piercings she kept coming up!! & it's kind off been freakin me out since. . . undecided undecided

A friend told me about some cheek piercing, like it's under the cheek bone or something, cute but i don't think it's my thing. . .lol

The piercing you're friend was probably referring to was cheek piercing. Is it the one in the pic?

Re: Ear Piercings! by Pweety4me(f): 7:32am On Apr 14, 2011
^^Umm yea something like that, but in the pic that she showed me the piercing was a little bit higher than that, or maybe it depends on the persons face.
Re: Ear Piercings! by InkedNerd(f): 7:35am On Apr 14, 2011
I suppose. That's what you wanna get?
Re: Ear Piercings! by Pweety4me(f): 7:41am On Apr 14, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

I suppose. That's what you wanna get?
No ooo were u sleeping? tongue i said it's not me thing oo. . .people ave been putting me off jeez. . .i know but i'll follow my brain heart(when i'm ready) grin tongue
Re: Ear Piercings! by InkedNerd(f): 8:09am On Apr 14, 2011
Sorry o. Abeg, you know it's late at night time so my brain no dey function the same grin
Re: Ear Piercings! by Pweety4me(f): 7:00am On Apr 16, 2011
Been getting some not so encouraging comments about the piercings, can u guys tell me about ur experiences?did people like friends or family condemn or advise u against getting piercings wat not?enlighten me, and what triggered ur decisons to get piercings, and @ wat age if you may did u get ur first piercings?

Would be really nice for me to hear from you guys. smiley
Re: Ear Piercings! by iice(f): 3:07am On Apr 17, 2011
No much comment on my side. I had this aunty (not blood relation) who had her ears pierced from lobe to cartilage. I loved it but i was really young then so i waited. My mother has two on both lobes. . .piercing is not really a big deal for her unlike tattoos which she doesn't like. I was 15 when i added the two extras to my lobe. 17 when i got my industrial after that it was like a yearly thing grin. No much comment except from friends who wanted to copy. My brothers even have piercings. . .no much comment there either lol.
Re: Ear Piercings! by Pweety4me(f): 2:25am On Apr 18, 2011
^^Ahaha, very funni, r u sure these 'no much comment' are not really silent bad comments. . .ahaha well good 4 u, i guess people are free & laid-back around you! it dwells in the family no much comment grin tongue
Re: Ear Piercings! by iice(f): 3:18am On Apr 18, 2011
Silent ke. We're very outspoken in my family ooo. It's prolly because my range of friends is pretty extreme. I have friends who won't think of piercing a 2nd hole and i have friends who are into body modification.
Re: Ear Piercings! by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 18, 2011
I have double lobe piercings and I am going for industrial. smiley

every Jamo girl I know has a cheek piercing. I wanted one but it's too common undecided
Re: Ear Piercings! by Pweety4me(f): 2:46am On Apr 19, 2011
Hmm smiley
Re: Ear Piercings! by InkedNerd(f): 6:01am On Apr 19, 2011
Pweety4me:

Been getting some not so encouraging comments about the piercings, can u guys tell me about your experiences?did people like friends or family condemn or advise u against getting piercings wat not?enlighten me, and what triggered your decisons to get piercings, and @ wat age if you may did u get your first piercings?

Would be really nice for me to hear from you guys. smiley

I laughed out loud when I read the part about friends and family condemning other about piercing because the only person in my family who knows I have a piercing is my sister. I did it without talking or seeking advise from anyone. Even if I had mentioned it before hand and she hated it, I would have still done it. As for what triggered my decision get my piercing, I'm really not sure but I love it. Although I only have one piercing, I'm very eager to get more. . . Oh and by the way, I got my piercing when I was when I was 21. Before I got my piercing, I made sure I did my research and checked out Association of Professional Piercers, The Piercing Bible, and a bunch of other sources. I even spoke to Elayne Angel the author of the Piercing Bible about the type of piercing I wanted to get. Pweety4me, don't be worried about what others think. As long as your ok with your decision then you should be ok.
Re: Ear Piercings! by Pweety4me(f): 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

I laughed out loud when I read the part about friends and family condemning other about piercing because the only person in my family who knows I have a piercing is my sister. I did it without talking or seeking advise from anyone. Even if I had mentioned it before hand and she hated it, I would have still done it. As for what triggered my decision get my piercing, I'm really not sure but I love it. Although I only have one piercing, I'm very eager to get more. . . Oh and by the way, I got my piercing when I was when I was 21. Before I got my piercing, I made sure I did my research and checked out Association of Professional Piercers, The Piercing Bible, and a bunch of other sources. I even spoke to Elayne Angel the author of the Piercing Bible about the type of piercing I wanted to get. Pweety4me, don't be worried about what others think. As long as your ok with your decision then you should be ok.

Hmm well you were old enough then sha, 21 hmm wat piercing was that? & there is a piercing bible? grin. . .thanx for your advise babe smiley
Re: Ear Piercings! by InkedNerd(f): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2011
Pweety4me:

Hmm well you were old enough then sha, 21 hmm wat piercing was that? & there is a piercing bible? grin. . .thanx for your advise babe smiley

No problem wink

The piercing I got was a vch piercing.

Yeah, I was old enough but I wanted a piercing before I was younger but I just didn't know which one I wanted.

Yes, there's a piercing Bible--just Google it and you'll see it.

Pweety4me, if you're on FB you can look up Elayne Angel and send her a message asking her about piercings. I have her on FB as one of my friends.
Re: Ear Piercings! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2011
[size=13pt]One thing i have loved doing so much is body modification . I've done ear piercing , eye ring piercing , mouth piercing and i have twisted and animated tattoo's all over my body but the love sign tattoo on my penis take the lead1 grin grin grin wink [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? / Beautiful Bedroom Pictures | How You See Bedrooms? / Miss Nairaland 2016 Grand Finale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.