Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,555 members, 7,865,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Why Should I Learn Software Development? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why Should I Learn Software Development? (376 Views)

Learn Software Development, Graphics Design, Machine Learning, And Data Science / Ustacky Scholarship-learn Software & Data Science For Free-n500,000 For The Best / Learn Software Development And Application Development On A One On One Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Learn Software Development? by tech365ng: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2021
1. Ability to create real-world solutions that impact people and organizations.
Imagine an organization who need to improve their process, customer relationship management, record keeping, optimise transaction process and more and you can help to achieve such.

2. Being able to work remotely with international organizations.
As a software developer, there is no geographical barrier to organizations you can work with as there are many remotes jobs available online. I get tons of them regularly.
And if you are considering relocation, having software development skill will give you an edge.

3. High source of income.
If you position yourself well, and you are skilful at what you do, you can earn a good income monthly as a freelancer or full-time developer.

4. You can work in almost any industry.
Almost every industry are tech-driven. Be it banking, health, manufacturing, automobile, agriculture, just name it.
They need tech tools to improve efficiency, delivery, communication, accessibility, processes and more.

The benefits of being a developer are huge.

Where can I learn and become proficient
============
You can take free courses online or via youtube.
However, if you need where you will be taught such that you can confidently build frontend designs not by copying code but based on having a deep understanding of how things work and why it is done the way it is in addition to learning backend technologies to add functionality and build products people will be proud of, I strongly recommend attending Tech365 software development training.

What makes Tech365 stands out?
=============
1. Our students are proud of learning from us as a result of our teaching methodology and up to date curriculum.
2. Our support is world-class. If you face any challenge, our support team are quick to respond and guide you on how to fix the issue
3. Our training is practical and project-based to ensure participants master the skill.
4. Job recommendation. Organizations reach out to us from time to time to hire our students. Besides, we also teach our students how to position themselves to access opportunities.
5. You should have close to 10 completed projects by the time you are through learning from us. Which would include both basic and standard production-ready projects you can add to your portfolio.
6. Certificate of completion
7. Free CV and career coaching to help you grow holistically.
8. Ability to network with other developers in our developer community.

To get started visit www.tech365.ng/training
Call or WhatsApp 08029704730

NB: Learning software development can be challenging, however, we make the process worthwhile and adventurous through our exercises, assignments, support system and fun.

(1) (Reply)

How Do Websitesite Or Software Identifies Visitors. / Laptop Specs Requirement For Coding And Web Design / HELP! I Think I Have A Malware On My System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.