Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,048 members, 7,863,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Selling Plot Of Land In The Usa Cheap! $4000 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Selling Plot Of Land In The Usa Cheap! $4000 (723 Views)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Aba? / Top Dog Kernel. We Sell Imported Dogs From The USA. CALL US NOW!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selling Plot Of Land In The Usa Cheap! $4000 by abiez: 5:27am On Apr 14, 2011
I am selling a plot of land in the USA. It is located in the center of town, on the waterfront, in the city of Tappahannock in Virginia, two hours due South from Washington DC. Total cost is $4000 for the land, $45 to have the Deed to be registered by the County Court Clerk, and you will have to pay annual taxes which should be under $50. Perfect gift for your hard working Daughter or son or as an Investment in the USA. I will send the deed after two weeks to your address (USA or Nigeria) through FEDEX or UPS.

Pictures and videos of the plot upon request, and I will also send my contact details to interested parties. I wholly own the land, it is deeded in my name.

The plot is approximately in the Center of this map.

[url]http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&q=tappahannock&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Tappahannock,+VA&gl=us&ei=znemTfuPAY25tweDwamFAQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CB4Q8gEwAA[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Land Needed At Arepo / 1.86ha In Kukwaba After City Gate In Abuja(commercial) / Stop Using Quack Builder,aviod Collapse Building,we Are Proffesional Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.