Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. (4471 Views)

Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In India For ₦‎138 Million Bank Fraud / Man Stole 10k From His Girlfriend To Bet With It And Won 100m, He Gave Her 10k / Prostitute Fights Man Who Gave Her N3k Instead Of The Agreed N5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by odinceblog(m): 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2021
Nigerian man identified as Emmydon, narrates how his wife poisoned his food after she gave her access to his business account of over 19 Million.
According to him, His wife poisoned his food, withdrew his money and thinking he is dead.

Narrating his story, He wrote: "Hi folks, My Name is Emmydon, (Not real Name) I am writing this piece to Educate and not to entertain, I believe millions of people could learn from my mistakes. Lots of men are dying everyday just because they are married and love their wife, put all trust in her; yes if you are lucky, Glory be to God."

"First and foremost, I am a Business man, I import goods from China. I am from Enugu but married to Abia woman, before I married her a friend told me women from that side (I will not mention the Area) normally kill their Husband, but I insisted and married her."

"I love my wife so much; she is so pretty and we have 2 children (a boy and a girl) living together happily."

"Last year, I borrowed about 9 Million from my Bank to import goods (Electronic) from china but due to the risk of travelling with money, I gave my wife access to the account so she can change to the money to USD and send to me once I get to china."

"After I imported the goods, I made about 22 Million Naira profit and was looking forward to importing more with the money, I gave my wife 1 Million Naira for shopping and 500k for her upcoming birthday celebration."

"2 days after I scheduled my flight, I got a dream where my wife killed our baby, it was so real and I started feeling bad. I quickly called my Mom and informed her about the dream and she asked me to come over to the village and we visited a seer."

"The Seer said that my wife is planning something bad for me, that I should be very careful with her, but I was not convinced because I love this woman so much, she respects me and we have never had any issue ever since I married her. When I got home, I did Midnight prayer, fasted the next day."

"When I was fasting my wife prepared a very delicious meal, Bitter Leaf soup with snail and goat meat, served it on the Dining and left for church fellowship."

"After I broke my fast, I checked the food and it was already cold so I decided to serve it to JACK, my dog because my wife didn’t feed it before she left, after serving the food to my dog, I went to the kitchen and dished another for myself."

"At exactly 2:10pm, My Dog started vomiting blood and died instantly, I was shocked, shaking, so I quickly called my Mom and she told me the food might have been poisoned by my wife."

"After I dropped my Mom’s call, my wife called me but I was so annoyed and refused to pick,......

READ MORE: https://centapost.com/news/how-my-wife-poisoned-my-food-after-i-gave-her-access-to-my-n19-million-bank-account---nigerian-man-3989

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by RichMediaSpace: 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
Toor. Lemme wait for aunty Zzor to talk first undecided
Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2021
Its all lies

5 Likes

Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2021
RichMediaSpace:
Toor. Lemme wait for aunty Zzor to talk first undecided
Its all lies,no atom of truth in the gibberish
Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by RichMediaSpace: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
Zzor:
Its all lies

Hahaha. A chick was going to do this exact thing to me my dear. Thank God He reveals things to His sons. Immediately after the dream, I spoke with 3 contacts and all confirmed accurate. So are you saying you ladies aren't like this. Tell me
Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by RichMediaSpace: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2021
Zzor:
Its all lies,no atom of truth in the gibberish

That's how you ladies are, before wealth, you have no control. That's why once a man touches wealth, no lady can say no to him. That's why once a man has touched it, his weaknesses and all those nonsense used in evaluating less wealthy men doesn't matter anymore. I lie?

4 Likes

Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:12pm On Mar 16, 2021
STORIES & GIST

Nigerian man identified as Emmydon, narrates how his wife poisoned his food after he gave her access to his business account of over 19 Million.

According to him, His wife poisoned his food, withdrew his money and thinking he is dead.

Narrating his story, He wrote: "Hi folks, My Name is Emmydon, (Not real Name) I am writing this piece to Educate and not to entertain, I believe millions of people could learn from my mistakes. Lots of men are dying everyday just because they are married and love their wife, put all trust in her; yes if you are lucky, Glory be to God."

"First and foremost, I am a Business man, I import goods from China. I am from Enugu but married to Abia woman, before I married her a friend told me women from that side (I will not mention the Area) normally kill their Husband, but I insisted and married her."

"I love my wife so much; she is so pretty and we have 2 children (a boy and a girl) living together happily."

"Last year, I borrowed about 9 Million from my Bank to import goods (Electronic) from china but due to the risk of travelling with money, I gave my wife access to the account so she can change to the money to USD and send to me once I get to china."

"After I imported the goods, I made about 22 Million Naira profit and was looking forward to importing more with the money, I gave my wife 1 Million Naira for shopping and 500k for her upcoming birthday celebration."

"2 days after I scheduled my flight, I got a dream where my wife killed our baby, it was so real and I started feeling bad. I quickly called my Mom and informed her about the dream and she asked me to come over to the village and we visited a seer."

"The Seer said that my wife is planning something bad for me, that I should be very careful with her, but I was not convinced because I love this woman so much, she respects me and we have never had any issue ever since I married her. When I got home, I did Midnight prayer, fasted the next day."

"When I was fasting my wife prepared a very delicious meal, Bitter Leaf soup with snail and goat meat, served it on the Dining and left for church fellowship."

"After I broke my fast, I checked the food and it was already cold so I decided to serve it to JACK, my dog because my wife didn’t feed it before she left, after serving the food to my dog, I went to the kitchen and dished another for myself."

"At exactly 2:10pm, My Dog started vomiting blood and died instantly, I was shocked, shaking, so I quickly called my Mom and she told me the food might have been poisoned by my wife."

"After I dropped my Mom’s call, my wife called me but I was so annoyed and refused to pick, she called me over 10 times but I didn’t pick. maybe she thought am already dead. "

"Within 6 Minutes after she called, I got a debit alert of 18 Million Naira from my Bank, I began to shake."

"I quickly called my account officer to block my account and arrest whoever withdrew the cash that I am not aware and he blocked the account, before my wife could leave the Bank, they got her arrested until I came."

"My Dear, that was how I escaped death, so I took the money back from her and she latter confessed of poisoning my meal but refused to tell who sent her or who is pushing her. I still love her but cannot forgive her."

…...Women can Never be trusted, no matter how humble and submissive they are.

In fact, the most submissive woman is the most Dangerous woman. They are like snake, slow poison.

I REST MY CASE. LEARN FROM THIS...

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by RichMediaSpace: 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2021
Zzor:
Its what you fed your mind with that you dreamt of,you sound like a toxic man

Na so. And my connects were also toxic and drunk. Ladies go and marry. Stop all the hunt for wealthy guys.

Lady I loved to heaven and beyond. I didn't even need the business. I set it up for her, not that I needed the money.

I fear who no fear women on top money matter

If not for the love God has for me. Chukwu Okike, that stvpid gutter was going to destroy a whole pillar of his entire clan.
Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
STORIES & GIST

Nigerian man identified as Emmydon, narrates how his wife poisoned his food after he gave her access to his business account of over 19 Million.

"After I dropped my Mom’s call, my wife called me but I was so annoyed and refused to pick, she called me over 10 times but I didn’t pick. maybe she thought am already dead. "

"Within 6 Minutes after she called, I got a debit alert of 18 Million Naira from my Bank, I began to shake."

"I quickly called my account officer to block my account and arrest whoever withdrew the cash that I am not aware and he blocked the account, before my wife could leave the Bank, they got her arrested until I came."

"My Dear, that was how I escaped death, so I took the money back from her and she latter confessed of poisoning my meal but refused to tell who sent her or who is pushing her. I still love her but cannot forgive her."

…...Women can Never be trusted, no matter how humble and submissive they are.

In fact, the most submissive woman is the most Dangerous woman. They are like snake, slow poison.

I REST MY CASE. LEARN FROM THIS...

yen yen yen,do you know that devil is a man,so eat your words audio millionaire
Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by JasonIbori: 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2021
Zzor:
Its all lies
Always thinking backward.

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by Amb1045(m): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2021
fake Nollywood movie. a story from a Fulani man to portray igbos even with a link to a site. lol get a job bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by RichMediaSpace: 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
Amb1045:
fake Nollywood movie. a story from a Fulani man to portray igbos even with a link to a site. lol get a job bro

Yet men fall into it daily

Do you know the number of men that are tied till date?
Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
RichMediaSpace:

grin
Don't waste your precious time.
Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by tempest01(m): 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
odinceblog:
Nigerian man identified as Emmydon, narrates how his wife poisoned his food after she gave her access to his business account of over 19 Million.

"After I dropped my Mom’s call, my wife called me but I was so annoyed and refused to pick,......

READ MORE: https://centapost.com/news/how-my-wife-poisoned-my-food-after-i-gave-her-access-to-my-n19-million-bank-account---nigerian-man-3989

We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator
Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by tungamaje: 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
OP your fictional story almost looked real. Congratulations
Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by kukoyi17226: 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2021
Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by shopwiser: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
Lori Iro United grin ... Marketed and distributed in alaba market.. this film sweet sha
Re: How My Wife Poisoned My Food After I Gave Her Access To My ₦19 Million Bank Acc. by Estiluv4u(f): 10:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
link linker linkest
nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Two Female Banker And Male Beaten And Stripped Unclad For Duping / Woman Forced Ex To Have Sex With Her Holding Machete To His Face (photos) / Look At What Yahoo Boys Did To Me (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.