Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 (28230 Views)

Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video) / Man Strips To His Boxers In A Lagos Bank To Demand For His Money (Video) / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 by engrsyer(m): 11:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
SATANICALLY:
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

SOURCE: EFCC to Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 - PUNCHNG www.nairaland.com/attachments/13249327_externallinkaltsolid_png8648541bff077cf12ea8b17dbf1b4fc0
Bawa(ro) wants to bite what he can not chew. I don't see him staying till the end of December 2021
Re: EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 by stiggymode(m): 1:28am On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

He is not your mate.

He is a 40years old man with lot of experience.

Give him the due respect

Trash!!!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 by Ihatemumu: 1:33am On Mar 17, 2021
Targets to kidnap
Re: EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 by arleck(m): 1:51am On Mar 17, 2021
Oga no go do over Sabi ohh! angry angry
Re: EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 by Toosure70: 3:25am On Mar 17, 2021
Radarada
Re: EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 by JAYUK(m): 4:02am On Mar 17, 2021
EFCC officers,own posh cars and Ai luxury apartments, unless they are going after MDs and top management staff of banks. The ordinary banker lives a life of misery with same salary in an unstable economy. If this news is true, means we are doomed eternally in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 by livinbygrace: 4:25am On Mar 17, 2021
Tectono:
Bankers are the ones that aid money laundering and fraud. Check out my signature if you are interested in making millions of naira from export trade.

No difference between Bankers,police and fraudsters.Most of the disbanded SARS officials have at least one hotel and drive good BENZ .How much is their salary?
Re: EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 by LegacyB: 5:39am On Mar 17, 2021
Ask him what he has done with politicians asset declarations form he has collected all his years in Efcc.
Bi like say this one go be drama King chasing shadows. Unless this story is false..

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 by Okoroawusa: 6:25am On Mar 17, 2021
Cti28:
When will Buhari and his fellow cronies, declear theirs?
They have already. It's public knowledge even you can have access to it
Re: EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 by gwinaB(m): 7:41am On Mar 17, 2021
Jonwesley:
Wrong priority, bankers retired poor, due to several loans that they took while at work. May be Bank MDs and directors

You are very wrong. There are lots of young bankers who are multi millionaires without loans.
Re: EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 by Cti28(m): 7:45am On Mar 17, 2021
Okoroawusa:

They have already. It's public knowledge even you can have access to it

Is it complete asset declaration or the the insignificant one?

What they declared, is but an iota of all they possess.
Re: EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 by nedzuby: 7:57am On Mar 17, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This boy wants to be running faster than his legs can carry.

Hopefully, Police Officers turns will come.

This has been the practice since 2015/6 (not sure the particular year). Bankers are to submit their Asset declaration form every year.
Re: EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 by Laboni: 7:59am On Mar 17, 2021
Time to cripple and swallow some banks.. Northerners think they are smart but they don't know that Buhari is gradually digging their grave.. Patiently waiting for when they starting whining like pigs when another president from another part of the president takes over.
Re: EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 by Jonwesley(m): 8:10am On Mar 17, 2021
gwinaB:

You are very wrong. There are lots of young bankers who are multi millionaires without loans.

Okay, what does that percentage count in the quagmire of corruption going on? Let me tell, the level of internal control and external checks like the NFIU in the Banking industry is enough strategy to support the fight of the EFCC. He should go after Yahoo yahoo transactions and the politicians and civil service. I maintain my stand as going after the bankers is a wrong priority.
Re: EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 by Okoroawusa: 10:14am On Mar 17, 2021
Cti28:

Is it complete asset declaration or the the insignificant one?

What they declared, is but an iota of all they possess.
At first when you said that they have not declared their assets, I pointed it out to you that they did, now you turn around to ask if the assest declaration is complete?
Stand one place. Stop confusing me and thunder.
Re: EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 by ojoshu(m): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
Funniest Couple Therapy
If you don’t laugh you have a big problem �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PHRCgbjHiM
Re: EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 by lexy2014: 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

They move money for every single person you mentioned.

U didn't answer d question I asked:

Una leave police, military, service chiefs, senators, governors, local govt chairmen, DSS and u are chasing after bankers. How much fraud do bankers commit compared to d others I mentioned?
Re: EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 by SenecaTheYonger: 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Una leave police, military, service chiefs, senators, governors, local govt chairmen, DSS and u are chasing after bankers. How much fraud do bankers commit compared to d others I mentioned?

So your mind tells you that because they’re chasing bankers they pause every other sector? Like it’s so hard for humans to multitask or something
Re: EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 by lexy2014: 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

So your mind tells you that because they’re chasing bankers they pause every other sector? Like it’s so hard for humans to multitask or something

Re: EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 by gwinaB(m): 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2021
Jonwesley:

Okay, what does that percentage count in the quagmire of corruption going on? Let me tell, the level of internal control and external checks like the NFIU in the Banking industry is enough strategy to support the fight of the EFCC. He should go after Yahoo yahoo transactions and the politicians and civil service. I maintain my stand as going after the bankers is a wrong priority.

There is no wrong priority in the fight against corruption. Corruption in the banking sector is far higher than that of the public sector. However, he should do one and not leave the other undone. Besides, this particular one is a strategy to check certain things not necessarily the corruption in banking sector.
Re: EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 by lexy2014: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Re: EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 by lexy2014: 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2021
gwinaB:

There is no wrong priority in the fight against corruption. Corruption in the banking sector is far higher than that of the public sector

Really? How did u arrive at this conclusion?
Re: EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 by Thazard(m): 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
Good
Re: EFCC To Demand Bankers’ Asset Declaration Forms June 1 by gwinaB(m): 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Really? How did u arrive at this conclusion?

I worked in the bank for a very long time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account / Dollar Hike: We Are Our Own Problem / Easter Messages By Banks And Organizations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.