Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting (50799 Views)

P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business / Correct Facts About Why P&G Is Shutting Down Its $300 Million Agbara Plant / P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by 2mch(m): 12:04am On Mar 17, 2021
Most people who embezzle company funds have a gambling habit. It’s a terrible habit. Especially for people that lack self control.
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by fattprince(m): 12:20am On Mar 17, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Gambling is bad.
Even if you win, they won't still pay you.
Stock market is the best. Use your data profitably
they never still pay you?
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by JaffyJoe(m): 12:37am On Mar 17, 2021
Yoighaman:

I wasted millions of naira on football bets...I didn't realize on time. I was chopping, they were chopping but eventually I was the loser. I still play, but not like before, now I just use it to catch cruise, before, I took it like a business.

Eeya omo the stories were saddening. CPGA suffered, NYSC always having financial issues couldn’t even account for anything, jobs distractions taking toll on performance, lost a good woman too, wasted thousands for nothing. Mehn it was a stupid, helpless place to be. But in all things, there’s still a window for thanks. I am in a place of comfort today because of the wreck I needed to become first. I can never touch it ever again. I killed it with a healthier addiction.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by calcal: 12:39am On Mar 17, 2021
I hope my overrated educated Yoruba can reason with us that NO going back. ODUDUWA NATION NOW!

molotough:

What does that prove if not that they are the same fulani black arab jihadists funding this blood consuming endless war and yet all the ignorant fools down south and across the middle belt can't see it for what it is. Sharia-advocates, bokoharam, miyetti allah, bandits, herdsmen and unknown gunmen are all one and the same landless fulanis black arabs in various mongrelized forms who share one thing in common - islam. The fight to dominate and subjugate all native indigeneous people
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by Horlar74(m): 1:04am On Mar 17, 2021
Not a good one.
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by Ifesinachi22(m): 1:06am On Mar 17, 2021
fattprince:

they never still pay you?

They never pay me my brother
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by gaskiyamagana: 1:09am On Mar 17, 2021
molotough:

What does that prove if not that they are the same fulani black arab jihadists funding this blood consuming endless war and yet all the ignorant fools down south and across the middle belt can't see it for what it is. Sharia-advocates, bokoharam, miyetti allah, bandits, herdsmen and unknown gunmen are all one and the same landless fulanis black arabs in various mongrelized forms who share one thing in common - islam. The fight to dominate and subjugate all native indigeneous people
HOD
Department of Islamaphobia
Christamadol University of JESUSWEED
Zoogeria.
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by Lusheyi(m): 1:11am On Mar 17, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
& Over 2.5 grin

Shout out to those who will bet on
Real Madrid - Atalanta this night grin

then they play full time 0 - 0

E drop �
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by googlelove: 1:23am On Mar 17, 2021
Stop gambling. It can ruin your life. I have lost 450k through betting this year. While it seems like little money to me it could have sent someone else to the village.

Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by fattprince(m): 1:31am On Mar 17, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

They never pay me my brother
Well I think you should go to their office if you are in Lagos. That should help. That money is not a small money oo
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by PervertProphet: 2:33am On Mar 17, 2021
babakb:

Bury me a Muslim, ALHAMDULILLAH for blessing us with Islam.

"Blessing" us with the curse of Islam which has become a plague to humanity since it's invention by the 7th Century Caravan theif and Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.

Do you know that he admitted that Satan inspired him to do "good"?
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by PervertProphet: 2:37am On Mar 17, 2021
Shimran:

[s]I keeps saying this to all Muslim/Islam attackers/hater that:
This Islam is a product of a single prophet trying to competes with Christianity in term of population. Since, it has outnumbered Christianity in term of most practiced religion.

This Islam, thousand of publications are been released day and night against it but still survive.

This Islam, to say collective power of the Muslims world is been put together, can't safeguard or protect it but that of their only and one God "Allah" Who is been castigated.

This Islam, it's known symbolic weapon was the sword but they were tagged terrorist while as those with nuclear warheads, missiles, battleships, destroyers and others are the peace keepers.

This Islam will continue to spread, whether those attacker wish or not.

This Islam will forever outlive you and your generations entirely.

Arabs and Islam are separate entities
When has the slavery exist and Islam?
Has Islam brought it?

Jihad indeed exist in Islam, Islam jihad go to the east while you to the west[/s]

The rants of an illiterate just like his plagiarizer illiterate Prophet Muhammad who even copied from the pagans Sabeans.

Go debate Christian Prince on YouTube if you are truly a Muslim.
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by PervertProphet: 2:41am On Mar 17, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

HOD
Department of Islamaphobia
Christamadol University of JESUSWEED
Zoogeria.

Dean of Islamic submitter to a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.
Faculty of Taqiyya and Christophobia.
3 odd stones to clean your anus as the mad confusionist Prophet Muhammad told Muslims to do but which they don't do today.
Lover of a 54year old mental case false prophet who disvirgined a doll playing 9year old girl child and you donkey still think he's from God.
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by UniqueDennis(m): 3:07am On Mar 17, 2021
I am pretty damn well sure he was doing virtual.. the oga patapata of them destiny killer.. Infact the moment u just stake in big money into virtual and u dont understand how the system works in order boycott it onslaught , virtual algorithm go just they lick lips the wait for your money to swallow.. grin
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by Masterito(m): 3:34am On Mar 17, 2021
How can I learn about stick market?
Ifesinachi22:
Gambling is bad.

Even if you win, they won't still pay you.

Stock market is the best. Use your data profitably
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by Sergioaguero: 3:50am On Mar 17, 2021
P & G the g get similar to gambler
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by Horlar74(m): 4:09am On Mar 17, 2021
Bet carefully.
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by AJ12(m): 4:15am On Mar 17, 2021
Is unfortunate!Don't know why some people are greedy.God bless u with a good job and u are not contented.U used company proceed to bet to become Dangote.
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by Yoighaman(m): 4:23am On Mar 17, 2021
JaffyJoe:

Eeya omo the stories were saddening. CPGA suffered, NYSC always having financial issues couldn’t even account for anything, jobs distractions taking toll on performance, lost a good woman too, wasted thousands for nothing. Mehn it was a stupid, helpless place to be. But in all things, there’s still a window for thanks. I am in a place of comfort today because of the wreck I needed to become first. I can never touch it ever again. I killed it with a healthier addiction.

Sorry for all the loses; good you learnt your lessons and have moved on. Thank God. I have also broken the habit, but I just use it to catch fun
once in a while as a football lover, especially when trying to prove a point.

People who haven't been there wouldn't understand, it's like being a drug addict, even worse.

It suffocates you the more if you do not have the financial means (which was where God saved me) and then leaves you miserable, hoping for another fix, hoping for a better day.

No doubt, there are the lucky ones but they are very few compared to the entire lot.

So what's the healthier addiction you killed it with? I'm just curious.
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by Yoighaman(m): 4:32am On Mar 17, 2021
googlelove:
Stop gambling. It can ruin your life. I have lost 450k through betting this year. While it seems like little money to me it could have sent someone else to the village.

They will never listen (for those that see it as a business); nothing like sure games, the game you least expect is what will cause the loss.

The illusion is that they win, you win but in the end, you are the loser.

Unlike before, I now play for the fun of it with a 'chicken change' I can afford to lose, after all, a couple of bottles can also take that money which I have earmarked for spending anyway.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by onuman: 4:36am On Mar 17, 2021
molotough:

What does that prove if not that they are the same fulani black arab jihadists funding this blood consuming endless war and yet all the ignorant fools down south and across the middle belt can't see it for what it is. [b]Sharia-advocates, bokoharam, miyetti allah, bandits, herdsmen and unknown gunmen are all one and the same landless fulanis black arabs in various mongrelized forms who share one thing in common - islam. T[/b]he fight to dominate and subjugate all native indigeneous people

Bolded:

The politicians of one Nigeria in the south know that a country of Islamic Sharia criminal laws is what the bandits, Myetti Allah, herdsmen, Boko Haram and ISWAP, are fighting for, and that the above organizations share common objective with the 12 sharia states that adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws between 1999-2001. But political pursuits for their private bank accounts deter these southerners to declare independence from northern sharia criminal states in northern Nigeria.
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by Duplexxx: 5:32am On Mar 17, 2021
Gambling is bad
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by gaskiyamagana: 5:55am On Mar 17, 2021
PervertProphet:

Dean of Islamic submitter to a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.
Faculty of Taqiyya and Christophobia.
3 odd stones to clean your anus as the mad confusionist Prophet Muhammad told Muslims to do but which they don't do today.
Lover of a 54year old mental case false prophet who disvirgined a doll playing 9year old girl child and you donkey still think he's from God.
HOLY GHOST SALVATION DELIVERANCE FROM THE 7TH HEAVEN COMA AN TAKE OVER MENTAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL CORRECTION, AMENDMENT AND UPLIFTMENT OF DIS WAN. HE NEEDS QUICK SPIRITUAL INTERVENTION TO SAVE HIM FROM EFFECTS OF DAILY SMOKING OF JESUSWEED TOGETHER PLUS COMBINED WITH CHRISTAMADOL.
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by Shimran(m): 6:26am On Mar 17, 2021
PervertProphet:

The rants of an illiterate just like his plagiarizer illiterate Prophet Muhammad who even copied from the pagans Sabeans.

Go debate Christian Prince on YouTube if you are truly a Muslim.

So far common man like Ahmad Deedat can debates with world renown Rev Jimmy Swaggerr and the outcomes is fair then no need to debates any Christian again.
Therefore Muhammad (PBUH) is been the world best copier to an extent of throwing a challenge to the humanity entirely to reproduce something similar to what he brought. His solely works competes with that of 40 men of the old and new testament.
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by Neoteny(m): 6:45am On Mar 17, 2021
irimayni
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by LilPeezy(m): 6:49am On Mar 17, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
& Over 2.5 grin

Shout out to those who will bet on Real Madrid - Atalanta this night grin
BT d n 2.5 burst out..... elder awfa
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by LilPeezy(m): 6:50am On Mar 17, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
& Over 2.5 grin

Shout out to those who will bet on Real Madrid - Atalanta this night grin
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:50am On Mar 17, 2021
LilPeezy:
naa so bet be some times grin
All naa luck
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by Okoroawusa: 6:58am On Mar 17, 2021
Now I can confirm that most people on Nairaland don't read the contents of news. They just see headline and start commenting.

Nigerian media and sensational headlines sef...
Re: Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting by LilPeezy(m): 7:01am On Mar 17, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
naa so bet be some times grin
All naa luck
YES, game of luck....sabi no dey, even d smallest odd dey kill ticket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Beautiful Daughters Of Northern Billionaires / Pictures Of Acclaimed Richest Men In Nigeria / Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.