Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! (18874 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / River State Investigating A Possible First Ebola Case in Port Harcourt / Hiv / Aids Possible Cure Www.baariz.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by Seun(m): 6:11am On Feb 08, 2006
Researchers believe they have found a new compound that could finally kill the HIV/AIDS virus, not just slow it down as current treatments do. And, unlike the expensive, drug cocktails 25 years of research have produced for those with the deadly virus, the compound appears to hunt down and kill HIV.
http://www.sltrib.com/business/ci_3482712

Finally!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by axeprince(m): 6:20am On Feb 08, 2006
That will be great,afterall, they came with the disease in the first instance....let's keep our fingers crossed sha, hopefully it won't be another fake wolf cry..
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by larger20(m): 6:23am On Feb 08, 2006
Double Nobel Prize to them...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by nferyn(m): 8:52am On Feb 08, 2006
Let's wait untill UN Aids comes out with a statement on this find. I wouldn't be surprised if the claims are a little liberal with the truth. Anyway, if this turns out to be true, this would be very good news.
A compound that attacks both aids and influenza... it's very unlikely that this wouldn't have any nasty side-effects
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by c0dec(m): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2006
once there's an official announcement, the world will celebrate with wild sex orgies.

1 Like

Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by kenflavor(m): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2006
c0dec

I also think so
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by shockreaction(m): 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2006
Haha, c0dec, yeah, possibly, but there are other STDs to be worried about as well tongue
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by c0dec(m): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2006
i believe other STDs have a cure too.
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by LoverBwoy(m): 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2006
HHmmm i wonder hwo much they will sell the drugs to africa? lipsrsealed
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by layi(m): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2006
...thats if it gets to Africa in the next 5yrs.
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by gbengaijot(m): 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2006
Probably you are right layi, but at thesame time considering the flow of so many NGO's in Africa, it may get to Africa earlier than we expect
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by snazzydawn(f): 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2006
If this is true,that would be great!!!
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by nferyn(m): 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2006
It's been developed in a university and sponsored by a very smal pharmaceutical company. As long as big pharma doesn't get their hands on it, there's a fair chance it will get licensed in Africa as well
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by Latoya(f): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2006
GREAT NEWS!!! i hope it get to Africa as soon as possible.
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by larger20(m): 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2006
Actually they may not have been the first people to find the cure, a lot of african herbalist has cured people with aids and it comes to the news once in a while. The problem with the herbalist is that they are afriad they will go out of business. Their products are not patenable, the guys in BYUs has filed a patent for their claim. Other reasons while people dont belive herbalist is becasue of no laboratory test on their products which might be causing more harm than good to patients. I have heard of herbalist healing people in ghana for HIV and testing confirming that people are not negative...

For example check the story below

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/health/artikel.php?ID=97757&comment=1769398
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by Greatpeter(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2006
Let them prove the efficacy of the drugs first.
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by Bishop4u(m): 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2006
Well, lets wait for NAFDAC to test the drugs
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by luridguy(m): 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2006
yea thats what they always say they still believe but its not yet a sure banker thou i hope they can come with a cure they should stop giving ppl with hiv high hopes if they are not sure
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by nicetohave(m): 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2006
yet again we'll wait and see,hopefully................meanwhile, the devastation continues uncontrolled.
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by jayvinnie(m): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2006
there is cure for HIV/AIDS
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by nicetohave(m): 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2006
where?
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2006
hmmm, i am still sceptical! lets hold our breath and wait.
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by peterarkos: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2006
It is truly a welcome development.

I found a new web site that appears to be tracking the news about CSA-54:

http://www.csa54.info/
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by funty(f): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2006
that  brilliant  of  them  i  hope it  really  works.  i  give  them an  A*
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by tipsy289(m): 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2006
This is a great development.I hope it is true and about 99% efficient. I believe Africa needs this drugs though the foreigners will scoop out everything 4rm many ppl's pocket, this is a situation of life or deattttthhhhh,
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by uche1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2006
Please do any body know where i can get HEART TO HEART center around Ilupeju Lagos, i need to get my self tested.
thanks shocked
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by Honey123: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2006
Drug should be available within 6 months by god's grace.
Cure for AIDS?

Honey.
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by Honey123: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2006
One of my friend may die within 6 months because no drug
is able to treat him from aids.

If this invention drug CSA-54 is available within 3 to  6
months we can save million's of lives.

Even the drug cost more also no problem because it can
be earned back from hard work it is the life that is
important because man's life comes once in million
years.

Every body in this earth are born out of chance not of
a choice.

My sincere request is drug should be available within
6 months of time.

Becos research has already taken 8 years.

If no serious side effects then it should be available
in 6 months.

Cure for AIDS?
Congrats to
BYU professor Paul D. Savage may have found cure for
AIDS! The
professor synthetically invented a compound known as
CSA-54.
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by larger20(m): 3:35am On Mar 07, 2006
There is cure for hiv but i will not publicize it here. If u need one, contact me and i will give u the link to where u will find the information. The location is in india
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by Phobe: 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2006
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
FINALY.
Give the man
triple nobel prize
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by leeray: 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2006
larger 20

I really need this link.

How do I reach this information?
Re: CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! by babwilms(m): 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2006
I dont believe they can ever cure aids, all they know/how to do is to patch people up, because the money is not in the cure, the money is in the medecin. They are all bunch of drug dealers (goverments and does that make the decisions for the avalibility of the drug) They make their money on the comeback. They can cure it but they will never something that stupid. All they will do is do the samething they have been doing to other diseases, which is to figure out a way for you to live with it for a bit longer.

Thats what i think? and if the drug is available it will be very expensive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lasting Longer In Bed!!dapoxetine Rocks / Outsiders Banned From Receiving Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic / Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.