Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,419 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

How To Use Social Bundle Data To Browse, Download And Stream On All Apps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Social Bundle Data To Browse, Download And Stream On All Apps (12571 Views)

How To Download Files Above 15mb With Airtel Opera Mini Social Bundle Data Plan / HELP!! My Airtel Social Bundle Cannot Open Facebook, Google And Gmail / Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Social Bundle Data To Browse, Download And Stream On All Apps by Uchetechs(m): 7:20am On Mar 17, 2021
Hey guys, I know you have wondered if this is actually possible, using social bundle provided by our ISP - MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9Mobile not only on the required apps they allow such as Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Signal, WhatsApp, YouTube, Instagram, and the list go on. You can actually power all applications, doing so is very beneficial because most of the time, social bundles offer a lower cost for more MB.

E.g, you know Airtel offers N300 for 700MB which can be used on social media apps, or even Glo WhatsApp, Twitter, and Facebook plan popularly known as WTF that also has N100 for 500MB (30 days). So instead of waiting for free browsing, this can be used as it is cheaper than other normal data or as good as some sim selected data offers like MTN N200 for 1GB.

So let us see how you can use social bundle on MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9Mobile

#Airtel
1. Airtel 500MB for N100 & 700MB for N300 (1 Month)
>> subscribe with *141*104# (500MB), or *141# > 4 (700MB)
>> download UT Loop LITE or PRO on Playstore
>> on the server, choose any
>> next, the tweaks, scroll down to NGA and choose Airtel 500MB
>> now tap the connect button, your social bundle will be used to browse and download for all apps.

#GLO
2. Glo WTF (WhatsApp, Twitter & Facebook) 500MB For N100 (1 Month)
>> subscribe with *777# > Select 'Data Bundles' >>Choose 'Social Bundle'.
>> on the server, choose GLO NGA WTF (if you choose another server, it won't work, use this only)
>> next, the tweaks, scroll down to NGA and also choose GLO NGA WTF
>> now tap the connect button, your social bundle will be used to browse and download for all apps.

#9Mobile
3. 9Mobile Social Pak 2.5GB for N350 (2GB + 500MB 1 Month)
>> subscribe with *343*6*9#
>> on the server, choose any server
>> next, the tweaks, scroll down to NGA and also choose 9Mobile NGA 2GB (Must use 2GB tweak first) - tap connect.
>> after 2GB has been used up and you notice it is no longer connecting (make sure you confirm you have used 2GB finish)
>> Next choose 9Mobile NGA 500MB tweak.

#MTN
4. As for MTN, those guys no get joy, their security choke. So let's just wait till it can be used for all apps. If you like our updates, follow us on Telegram - @uchetechsblog or open Telegram and search "UcheTechs". We are very consistent with new tech updates like this.

Comment below what you think, let us know if there are cheaper data bundles too, and which you like most.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Use Social Bundle Data To Browse, Download And Stream On All Apps by ayforme(m): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
Let me try it, I'd it work you have my ...
Re: How To Use Social Bundle Data To Browse, Download And Stream On All Apps by ayforme(m): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
it work ooo, even my Twitter
Thank you
Re: How To Use Social Bundle Data To Browse, Download And Stream On All Apps by QueenAw(f): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Just downloaded the app. If i already have bonus airtel youtube night, what setting do i use? Thanks!
Re: How To Use Social Bundle Data To Browse, Download And Stream On All Apps by JohnBorder(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Good one
Re: How To Use Social Bundle Data To Browse, Download And Stream On All Apps by DcoolestChristo: 3:58pm On May 02
This Method Above Is Outdated because many things have changed.

See a More Recent and Working method here 👉 https://techsocial.com.ng/how-to-use-social-bundles-data-for-all-apps-all-networks/

(1) (Reply)

MTN ZTE Mf920w+ Mifi / Phantom 8 Full Review: Your Questions Answered! / How To Save Other People Pictures In Instagram To Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.