Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) (41256 Views)

Abuja Body Of Comedians Hold Dinner Reception (Photos) / Imo Born Ex Beauty Queen Thelma Ukaegbu Launches Shoe Brand, Good Feet / Nnenna Offodile Celebrates 23rd Birthday With Dinner Reception (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 8:48am On Mar 17, 2021
*Ex Beauty Queen and Top Model, Thelma Ukaegbu Marks Birthday In Amazing Dinner Reception With Friends, Family. ( Video / Pictures)*

A regionally famous south-south based. Beauty Queen and Ex Winner of Miss Patriot Nigeria, Her majesty Thelma Ukaegbu popularly known as Teddy has added another year to her graceful age as she marks her birthday at a dinner reception with friends, family Members, colleagues and fans and specially invited guests. The birthday Dinner reception of the adorable Model and Ex Beauty Queen was held at Asia Town Restaurant in Portharcourt, Rivers State.

Speaking exclusively with StatePress Correspondent few hours ago, the Celebrant expressed appreciation to God Almighty for the grace of a new age, stressing that her efforts and commitments in recent years could only have been made possible through the divine grace and mercy of God.

She further expressed gratitude to everyone who made out time to celebrate the amazing moments of her birthday and thanked those who delightfully presented several birthday felicitation to her especially her friend Queen Ezinne who presented a portrait of her at the dinner. She stables them for the gifts, prayers, goodwill messages and other congratulatory gestures.

The Imo State born Beauty Queen and top Model is a graduate of Michael Okpara university and has nurtured a potentially prospective career since her high school years. However, Queen Thelma has bagged several advert and commercial Endorsements, including fashion, skin care endorsement and modelling jobs. She is currently a brand ambassador for some notable Organizations, within Rivers state and across Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07XI5_JDwmY

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/03/ex-beauty-queen-and-top-model-thelma.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 8:49am On Mar 17, 2021
More

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Mabizeka: 8:52am On Mar 17, 2021
To tear her pussy with her on that position of the fourth picture de hungry me

34 Likes

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2021
Oranges everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 9:04am On Mar 17, 2021
Miss Patriot or Miss Patronage?
This one no just hide the business at all.
Abeg, I no fit laugh.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 9:07am On Mar 17, 2021
Somebody said 98℅ of Imo girls are ..........

9 Likes

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 9:20am On Mar 17, 2021
Alexreports and beauty pageant. I heard you hosted this one too

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 10:55am On Mar 17, 2021
Aunty kukuma show us your boobs nau since nudity is now the order of the day. Rubbish

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
beautiful and smart ❤️
She's absolutely gorgeous though!!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
Goodbye Olympus

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by whitemannx9: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2021
She looks pretty
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Bitcoiinlord(m): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2021
Alex go don shine Congo tire
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by slawormiir: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Mabizeka:
To tear her pussy with her on that position of the fourth picture de hungry me

That position nor dey too sweet

Na second picture position dey sweet pass
You go mount her from the back

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Womanizer(m): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2021
See breasts everywhere cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2021
Happy Birthday to her!
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by 4tomandchi: 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
Vanity upon vanity!!!

Yansh wey big pass this one don decay for ground if I lie make she ask Jezebel.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Uyi168: 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
The future is an olosho..
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by ClassicMan202(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Get behind me bad shild cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
Thank God for cellotape
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Shellsploit: 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
This Kain cleavage na & Over 5.5 Handicap

15 Likes

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Simba00007(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
She is beautiful without displaying those cleavages cool

8 Likes

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Happiboispot(m): 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2021
all this hoes in disguise

7 Likes

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by KingZaddy(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2021

The Moderators Of This Site Should Be Insulted Or Fired.

Did You Know That Some Posts You Bring To Front page Encourages Vulnerable Boys To Masturbate?

The Other Day You Showed Us On Front Page The toilet Dj cuppy uses And Her Pink Toilet Paper. I Think You Guys Are Mad, i Cant Sweeten It

10 Likes

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
This is what I'm talking about. This kind of sweet breast can not be found here in nairaland.
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
This kind of things doesn't freak me buh i must confess her boobies arn't bad..grin

1 Like

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
ashawo. Make I complete am for you. Just like asabe residey chic's. Dem no dey hide am
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Abigirlsuen: 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright ....

Na second picture position dey sweet pass You go mount her from the back
U b real niggarrrgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

you are very very wicked. Chai. Actually, naim be my best style Sha o, bit dis queen go dey lazy for bed. This I have seen. Wait o, na dis car Dem give am as winner?. Daz not good o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Gushes About The Joy Of Breastfeeding Her Son / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival / Davido Spotted With Ilebaye - BBN Allstars Winner. Sings For Her (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.