Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award (64755 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Welcomes Baby Boy, Her Third Child / Angelique Kidjo Congratulates Burna Boy On Grammy Win (Photo) / Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by Victor246: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2021

2 Shares

Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by Hollawayn05(m): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2021
Join body

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by vRendoh(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
cry
Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by Cooldiipo(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
shocked

Lost battle, used sanitary pads shocked

No atom of shame, famzing over an ex, how low can these people really go. Meanwhile i have laptop powerbank for sale. Let your goodnight be goodnight!

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by tareigns(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
Some women Sha.... Shameless entities.

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by Teaser4(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
X ko Y ni... BurnatodahWorld

24 Likes

Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by tunapawizzy: 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
the future is not female anything

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by addexx: 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
E choke am

6 Likes

Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by Amotolongbo(f): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
Cool

1 Like

Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by KingAttitude(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
`Princess Shyngle is what the Yòrubás call “OWO-EPO”

Leave my Odogwu alone please undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by metch1(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
Impatient Species

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by iamclime(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
What a world we live in!
Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by opalu: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by Yamprince(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by Wayne4uall(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
For every successful man there is an ex that once showed him fake love

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by bankymeek(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
grin[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by temitope66(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
who is she?

2 Likes

Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by oluwaseyi0: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
Attache by force

5 Likes

Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by merits(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by KUNZEH(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by SHOPPERS(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
I remember this period of the year when I was still very young. It was that part of the year with nothing interesting to look forward to.... Except for 1 thing: my birthday.

Not that Easter wasn't on its way already, yeah I know. It was just that Easter was the Odun Kérèré for us back then so no too much vibes. It also ends the second term of the school year... Well, so uneventful too. It had the shortest break.

In every way imaginable, it was that time of the year to just sit back, relax and just wait for the bigger times to wade in.... The third term, my birthday, the Rains, and the race to end another school year as that was the "whole duty of man" for pupils back then.

It gradually developed into a routine, postponing everything doable within this timeframe to the more eventful ones.

Complacency came to dwell. Who wants to give in their best at a time when nothing is cool?

Later on I came to realise I was not alone. It was the same everywhere, very year. People were willing to make plans towards the end of the year, kickstart something at the beginning of the year and review towards the midyear.

The dry-to-rainy season interface period was just not an ideal time to do anything new. It was just a time to trudge on and just stay lowkey.

As I grew up, I understood gradually that the problem was never with the period itself. The problem was with me.

There is never a perfect time to launch other than the one called "Now".

There is never a good time to celebrate big if not " Now".

Your success as much as it is sometimes season dependent still can be worked on "Now".

Stop being in agreement with mediocrity. Stop lending your strength to procrastination.

Agree with this moment.

Act Now like the rest of your life has no guarantee. Well, it does not in the first place.

Act Now like the rest of the year depend on it... For real, it does.

Don't waste this period just hanging on, waiting for the upcoming perfect moments.

Act Now.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by Abigirlsuen: 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
Lost battle, used sanitary pads shocked

No atom of shame, famzing over an ex, how low can these people really go. Meanwhile i have laptop powerbank for sale. Let your goodnight be goodnight!
Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
Chioma next post go be like " when your Ex no win grammy "
grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by toplinetrtrend: 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
tunapawizzy:
the future is still female

Yeah. If the future is female, then, there is no future

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by PrinceOfLagos: 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
Smh
Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by dangotesmummy: 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
grin
Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
Normal level, na why we dey talk say make men make money, if sex be your problem you go collect steady

22 Likes

Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by Biyonce(f): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
Famz him, he's your palliative cheesy
Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by Olukat(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
Where shame leave this people go angry sad
This body will someday fail, ask our sister Naomi Cam...

4 Likes

Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by kenzysmith: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
A
Re: Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award by enemachris(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2021
Women and love for successful men grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jidenna's Girlfriend Rosalyn Onwude: What You Dont Know About Her / Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Death Of Chinelo / Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.