Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Nairaland Builders Pls Help a Brother to estimate this - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairaland Builders Pls Help a Brother to estimate this (483 Views)

How To Estimate The Cost of A Mini construction Project / How To Estimate The Quantity Of Blocks, Cement And Sand For Your Diy Project / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Builders Pls Help a Brother to estimate this by ozimec(m): 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hello nairaland Builders please, I need rough estimate for building 3 units of 1 bedroom flat, 1 unit of self con, and 2 units of 2bedroom flatst with basic finishing. a bungalow. pls below is the real plan drawing.
thanks. pls u can post the estimate here so that others can contribute.
that is from foundation to roofing.

the drawing is attached

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Builders Pls Help a Brother to estimate this by engrdogood: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
Am Engr.Ademola from Urban builders, am presently working on the quotations, kindly add me on WhatsApp so as to have the rough estimate that you needed
ozimec:
Hello nairaland Builders please, I need rough estimate for building 4 units of 1 bedroom flat and 2 units of 2bedroom flat with basic finishing. a bungalow. pls below is the sketch but not exactly what i wanted there is mistake in the drawing. it should be as stated above.
thanks
Re: Nairaland Builders Pls Help a Brother to estimate this by ozimec(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2021
engrdogood:
Am Engr.Ademola from Urban builders, am presently working on the quotations, kindly add me on WhatsApp so as to have the rough estimate that you needed

okay. i will add you now. thanks
Re: Nairaland Builders Pls Help a Brother to estimate this by hakeem4(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
ozimec:
Hello nairaland Builders please, I need rough estimate for building 4 units of 1 bedroom flat and 2 units of 2bedroom flat with basic finishing. a bungalow. pls below is the sketch but not exactly what i wanted there is mistake in the drawing. it should be as stated above.
thanks
not enough details given
Re: Nairaland Builders Pls Help a Brother to estimate this by ozimec(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
hakeem4:
not enough details given

Sorry, what other info do you need
? The site is located in PH.
From foundation to roofing stage. Then if possible the electrical plumbing, doors and windows with basic materials. It's for commercial

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Sale / 4bdrm Duplex In Primasset Estate, Lugbe Along Airport Road Abuja. / 5 Plots Of A Fully Developed Land For Sale In Ph, Rumuokoro..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.