Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,416 members, 7,836,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops (1917 Views)

Lady Brutalizes Her Husband’s Niece For Soiling Herself. / Cops Who Killed Osaze Osagie, Nigerian Student In US, Cleared Of Charges / You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
Theres a guy in my hood going about and telling every new neighbor ( young guys) that he has slept with me while such a thing never happened.

He asked me out and I rebuffed him over 10 years ago. Since then he stopped responding to my greetings and I too stopped greeting him. But any time a new fellow moves into the neighborhood, he'll go and tell them I was his girlfriend. On several occassions, some have called and told me but I kept telling them it's not true.

Now theres this new lady that opened a salon in my hood. This guy was chyking her and in the process told her he has bleeped me.

This morning, someone called me and said the lady asked her if it's true because since she moved in that she observed I go on my own and don't relate with anybody. Just this morning.

im a gentle and quiet person on my street. I hardly relate with anyone but this guy is just going about denting my Image.

Should I call the cops on him? Or ignore him as usual? Cos I'm boiling right now.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 17, 2021
Learn to ignore things like this as long as its not true,I've had same experience, ignore him and let him continue fooling around

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by budaatum: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
Ignore him. People obviously see you for the "observed I go on my own and don't relate with anybody" that you are. And they will know him for the immature fool that he is.

If anyone asks you, you just ask them if a sensible decent person will allow themselves to be touched by that thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by harmargedon: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
silence they say...
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
Learn to ignore things like this as long as its not true,I've had same experience, ignore him and let him continue fooling around

Ok. That's what my sisters too have been telling me.

Thanks.
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2021
AsherAmari:

Ok. That's what my sisters too have been telling me.

Thanks.
You are welcomed, he's just pained he couldn't get you,some men are very bad in handling rejection especially if he's obsessed with you
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2021
budaatum:
Ignore him. People obviously see you for the "observed I go on my own and don't relate with anybody" that you are. And they will know him for the immature fool that he is.

If anyone asks you, you just ask them if a sensible decent person will allow themselves to be touched by that thing.

Exactly what the lady told the woman that called my attention to whole thing this morning. That Im always on my own all the time.

Ok, I think igoring him is the best thing to do.

Thank you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
Zzor:
You are welcomed, he's just pained he couldn't get you,some men are very bad in handling rejection especially if he's obsessed with you

God will punish him.

If you see the ugly thing? You won't even wish him for your worst enemy.

I reject him a zillion times over both spiritually, and physically.
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2021
harmargedon:
silence they say...
is golden.

Thanks.
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
AsherAmari:

God will punish him.

If you see the ugly thing? You won't even wish him for your worst enemy.

I reject him a zillion times over both spiritually, and physically.
lol,just leave him to be daydreaming, that's the farthest he can get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Uprightness100(m): 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2021
If Nobody talks about u, then you are nobody!
Nobody tries to bring down a Nobody!

Ignore him and keep Shining in Holiness, Righteousness and the Glory of GOD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
Uprightness100:
If Nobody talks about u, then you are nobody!
Nobody tries to bring down a Nobody!

Ignore him and keep Shining in Holiness, Righteousness and the Glory of GOD.

Amen.

Please, bro Righteousness89, put me in your prayers. And help me pray against every tongue rising up against me.
I'll also be praying from here.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
Better ignore hime, the more you try to fight for this, the more you make the matter relevance, your body language will usually let those people know you didn't have anything with him, why would you even care in the first , it's joblessness on the side of the guy ...dem that type plenty for my hood, the most painful part is, the more he tell people, the more he get pains and if people confront ,just tell them ,that you wouldn't even allow him sleep with your dog self

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
ignore the lame modafvcker sistergirl
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2021
But which kind environment you dey live, as if people spoil me, I won't even know because I don't stay around low class or groups to know if they discuss me or not and level I ignore some stupid people, they will definitely know you are lying and it seems you are the type that pays attention to people, boys do that but your groups of girls will do the fighting for you and even shamed him once you are capable of discussion when It lead to that topics with them.. ignore him ..SIMPLY

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
But which kind environment you dey live, as if people spoil me, I won't even know because I don't stay around low class or groups to know if they discuss me or not and level I ignore some stupid people, they will definitely know you are lying and it seems you are the type that pays attention to people, boys do that but your groups of girls will do the fighting for you and even shamed him once you are capable of discussion when It lead to that topics with them.. ignore him ..SIMPLY

It's easy for him to go about his talebearing because there is a bar at the junction of our close where students and some big boys gather to unwind every evening.

I'm not the type that pay attention to what anyone says about me. The people he tells don't believe because they know I don't talk. So, when they hear such things they just like to confirm if it's true. I also don't have girlfriends because most of the girls in my hood who are my age are Uni students and everybody is forming big girls and are on their own. So, I mind my biz.

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
SmellySperm:
ignore the lame modafvcker sistergirl

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Bigdre31: 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2021
use these therapy called "drink water " you would be too busy clearing your bladder than listening to what people say ..ignorance my dear

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by tunjiajayi: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2021
Yeye!
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
AsherAmari:

It's easy for him to go about his talebearing because there is a bar at the junction of our close where students and some big boys gather to unwind every evening.

I'm not the type that pay attention to what anyone says about me. The people he tells don't believe because they know I don't talk. So, when they hear such things they just like to confirm if it's true. I also don't have girlfriends because most of the girls in my hood who are my age are Uni students and everybody is forming big girls and are on their own. So, I mind my biz.

Ok. Thanks.
the problem as addressed himself ,once they keep confronting you and you keep telling them, they will soon disgrace him by themselves as they will be bore of him and keep a date he would be disgrace. It has happened to someone I know too, we just reserve a date and secretly bring the girl to publicly shame him, he wanted to even beat that girl self but trust boys stood for her because we want him disgrace for telling he was sleeping with every one cheaply

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by alade26632: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
If Nobody talks about u, then you are nobody!Nobody tries to bring down a Nobody!Ignore him and keep Shining in Holiness, Righteousness and the Glory of GOD.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
the problem as addressed himself ,once they keep confronting you and you keep telling them, they will soon disgrace him by themselves as they will be bore of him and keep a date he would be disgrace. It has happened to someone I know too, we just reserve a date and secretly bring the girl to publicly shame him, he wanted to even beat that girl self but trust boys stood for her because we want him disgrace for telling he was sleeping with every one cheaply

Hmmm...

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by OloshoMan: 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
I hate niggas like This.
Behaving stupid whenever they get turned down

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
OloshoMan:
I hate niggas like This.
Behaving stupid whenever they get turned down

Im telling you. so annoying.
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
Bigdre31:
use these therapy called "drink water " you would be too busy clearing your bladder than listening to what people say ..ignorance my dear

Ok.
Thanks.
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by DSC7: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2021
Use your woman power to silent him.....

Report to police and become a public enemy.....

Better still change environment....
Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Chummynoni(m): 9:00am On Mar 18, 2021
this is defamation of character. it is almost the same as false rape accusation. have the idiot arrested, and he wont dare defame you again. the idiot want to use you in boosting his ego

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by EzeNri(m): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
I have read exactly this story before on Nairaland.
Op well done with your lies.
We move.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
EzeNri:
I have read exactly this story before on Nairaland.

Op well done with your lies.

We move.

Mr intellingent squad, yes that was me and if you actually read this post very well, you would see where I said he's been doing it ( on several occassions ) which was why i created the previous post.

Now I created this new post again because a woman called me just yesterday and told me he did it again this week with a new neighbor. Which means since the last time I created that first thread, he hasn't stopped spreading the false news about me. So I wanted to call the cops but said to hear peoples opinion on the matter first before taking my final decision.

What makes you think Im reposting an old matter?
Im Not a kid who just creates post for the fun of it. So swallow whatever you think this is all about.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by bmdmix1: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2021
plz plz it called police cops ko plate ni

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Anfield247(m): 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2021
Zzor:
Nice one, And I will follow you up on nairaland for this particular comment!

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops by Anfield247(m): 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
Big sis, I know it's not easy to cope with such a person around you, but please just ignore and aviod him, okay! God will send him the problems that he is looking for. And why will somebody go around, tarnishing the image of another person just because you turned down his/her proposal? #Exodus 14:14

(1) (2) (Reply)

''Nigerian'' Scammer Eric Omoako (sp?) Caught On Tape / Car Snatchers Nabbed In Edo, Two Killed (video) / Please How Do I Report A Fraudulent Colleague Without Him Knowing It's me ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.