Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" (2265 Views)

Former Police Ig’s Son Jamil Abubakar Spotted With R.kelly & T.I –PHOTOS / Dubai Puts On A Record-setting Fireworks Show To Usher In 2014. [pics + Video] / NL Men/boys Borrow Me Ya 2 Minutes Abeg! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" by Palbony: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2007
She's the apple of ma eyes and ur potential wife.
It was great! Hey guys drop ur comments.
Re: W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" by ellab(f): 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2007
D song is ok.hes quite talented.
Re: W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" by folanusi(m): 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2007
@ ella b
i thot the song was wikid, not just OK. r kelly is a genius(in music, not when it cmes to shagging kids grin grin grin)
i think he is da best musician da world has seen. what do u think?
Re: W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" by ellab(f): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2007
@Folanusi,i dont agree wit u saying dat rkelly is da best.well to u he is bt i ll go 4 usher.he's ma man.cheesy
Re: W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" by folanusi(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2007
well everyones entitled to opinion, n i respect urs. but R kelly been around a lot longer than usher
Re: W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" by rasulua(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2007
@ folanusi

i swear am fallin in luv wit u,tel it 2 'ella' let her kn. R.kelly is d best musician d world as ever known,if u c it d way i c it, R.Kelly invented his own style jst d way diddy invented hip-pop soul,anytin R.Kelly touches turns gold.world class music, unacceptable lyrics,tel me who does it beta dan him?
Re: W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" by folanusi(m): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2007
@ rasuala
way to go gal !!!

R kelly has been giving us "delicious" music from ages ago. he's been on top of it for so long. how many musicians have been able to saty top of the game fro that long?

dont forget that he also writes songs , and has done so for the likes of Michael Jackson, Tony Braxton, Celine dion, Aliyah, whitney houston and a host of others.

besides some of his songs and lyrics are outa this world.
Re: W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" by Sexyabby(f): 6:19am On Jul 10, 2007
I love dat song so much and i love dis part.

[R. Kelly]
Yo Ush,
[Usher]
What up Kells
[R. Kelly]
Let me introduce you to this girl. Think I really love this girl.
[Usher]
Yeah,
[R. Kelly]
Man she's so fine.
[Usher]
Straight up dog,
[R. Kelly]
She stands about 5'4", coka cola, red bone
[Usher]
Damn,
[R. Kelly]
She drives a black Durango license plate say Angel, tattoo on her ankle plus she's making pasos.
Gotta crib on Lee St. right on 17th street and I call her Te Te.
[Usher]
Wait a minute hold on dog. Do she got a kid? She love some waffle house?
Do she got a beauty mark on the left side of her mouth?
Went to Georgia Tech? Works for TBS? Man I can't believe this shit. Damn!!
[R. Kelly]
Tell me what's wrong dog what the hell you damnin' 'bout? I'm your homie so just say what's on your mind.
[Usher]
Man I didn't know that you were talkin' 'bout her.
[R. Kelly]
So man you telling me you know her?
[Usher]
Do I know her? Like a pastor know his word.
Re: W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" by lakers: 6:40am On Jul 10, 2007
I love dat car Usher drove. dat joint was so sexi.
Re: W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" by Palbony: 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2007
Video was pretty tite.this song's gonna hang on the chart 4 sum tyme.what ya feel?
Re: W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" by OmoEko1(f): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2007
yes oh i love the song, can't get enough of it.

and why don't your get R Kelly new album and listen to track 7 hmmmmmmm the best, that track is dedicated to all the lovers in the building
Re: W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" by djcruise: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2007
I hear say them swipe the song froman upcoming ATL based group called Nephu.
Re: W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" by zigbo(f): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2007
the track's nice,i luv d video but then d concept was al too coincidental,i mean the girls are twins yea i gettit but do they ve 2 ve d same tattos dat say d same thing,drive the xact type of cars,most of all ve the same mole in d xact spot etc. . . .twins arent always dat identical.besides dat though,dat joint is off the hinges nd dats becos my boy usher was reping,i loved nd totally preferred him 2 kels [s]oops sori abt dat[s]
Re: W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" by rasulua(m): 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2007
@ zigbo
hey d concept wz very nice,it quit true i guess cos der lot of twins who look so much alike,do same tin, wear d same tin, ride d same ride, even date d same guy.lol.jst kidin. Bt der told em diffrent tins she told kel's 'i luv u' nd told usher 'take me home'it sure says dat are stil both single dats y der live in d same place nd do d same tin,nd dat statement u said u lik usher beta, wel i kn u type u luv his moves wen dancin i lik em too, bt stil crown kel's d king of music, his gt d lyrics nd its wel undastand,his a legend.tak dat.
Re: W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" by zigbo(f): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2007
u are rite man i loved his looks but then kels got good looks too.i prefer usher's voice.

i stil insist that d video was al too coincidental esp.the mole. BTW abt the livin 2geda thing,kels was supposed 2 ve met her in chi town while usher met the other girl in georgia/atl
Re: W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" by desertboom(m): 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2007
The track is too hot, i just printed the lyrics to study more
Re: W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" by spikedcylinder: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2007
Its a cool song. I got it on my ipod. . . .its the kind of song that grows on you though
Re: W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" by Ernestmm(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2007
so cool,
nobody to beat r. kelly
Re: W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" by sugachic(f): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2007
the song and video r totali awsome! both usher and kels lukd hot. i luv d part in d vid when they were feelin really smart wiv themselves wheb they thot they had caught her and how they wld make her feel stupid
Re: W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" by Chilli: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2007
zigbo (f)
laguna beach

Re: W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl"
« #14 on: July 15, 2007, 07:39 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
u are rite man i loved his looks but then kels got good looks too.i prefer usher's voice.

i stil insist that d video was al too coincidental esp.the mole. BTW about the livin 2geda thing,kels was supposed 2 ve met her in chi town while usher met the other girl in georgia/atl

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you guys seem to forget that its a musical video and not a movie or real life story any thing close to reall will do and quite frankly i think they nailed it the song was wonderful and the video was tight

Re: W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" by zigbo(f): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2007
thats my opinion man undecided
Re: W@t Ya Feel 'bout Usher , R Kelly's "same Girl" by djcrucifix(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2007
same girl?, simply BRILLIANT

(1) (Reply)

SERMON Jotters:ebola Testimony;by Wife Of The Owner Of The Hospital Where Sawyer / Lecturer Fighting A Student In Oduduwa University (o.u.i) / Scam Or Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.