Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Chelsea Players Celebrate Late Goal In Atletico Madrid Win (Photos, Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Players Celebrate Late Goal In Atletico Madrid Win (Photos, Video) (33755 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) / Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) / Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Players Celebrate Late Goal In Atletico Madrid Win (Photos, Video) by mrkings84(m): 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
Humanoid01:

The way all of you completely wrote Chelsea off when they were drawn against ATM and they disappointed you all, that's the same way it'll be in the next round, and the next and then the next.

Since I don't know how to type, lete just say AMEN to this your prayer!
Re: Chelsea Players Celebrate Late Goal In Atletico Madrid Win (Photos, Video) by xdlwilliams: 1:57am On Mar 19, 2021
blue is the color...
dancing to the latest trackshttps://metroboom.onlinein town
Re: Chelsea Players Celebrate Late Goal In Atletico Madrid Win (Photos, Video) by jelel6: 8:05am On Mar 19, 2021
jizzison:

You've said it all my bro.

We await tomorrow's draw.

Hope you saw tottenham's Europa league exit against Dinamo Zagreb?

You've seen the definition of calamity.

Harry Kane and Son should just submit their transfer request so as so taste silverware abeg.

Mourinho is passed it. A coach who's more concerned about not conceding than scoring himself. Alway trying to be destructive rather than constructive against an opponent.

As for winning a trophy, don't rule anything out. They can very well defeat City in the Caraboa Cup final. City should win, but stranger things have happened.
Re: Chelsea Players Celebrate Late Goal In Atletico Madrid Win (Photos, Video) by melejo(m): 9:48am On May 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
They should celebrate for now....because the celebration is gonna be ephemeral

Ogbeni una nor get luck say athletico Madrid nor sabi defend again

That year when athletico Madrid be athletico Madrid ehnnn
You nor go score them and them nor go score you
Juanfran
Diego Godin
Felipe luiz
Gimenez
Miranda
If you too sabi play ball
As in say you good well well like Barcelona then you go come manage win them by 2:1
Then to worsen the case maybe them go first score you
Just know say your own don finish
The game go come bloody
All those defenders go collect yellow card tire but still you nor go score them

I be Barcelona fan....but i can bet my balls that champions league nor go reach una hand
But na wetin happen in 2004/2005 want repeat itself
...liverpool finished outside of the top 4 in 2004/2005
But won the champions league

So na liverpool get champions league this season
Where this guy dey? I just dey greet. Yeye analyst

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Scores 2 Free-kicks Vs Celta Vigo For Barca, Fans React (Photos) / Pictures Of Kanu, Ighalo & Tobi @ The Final Of The Oshoala Football Clinic / Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.