Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Qualities Of A Good Friend - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Qualities Of A Good Friend (221 Views)

Quality Of A Good Friend / Happy Birthday To My Good Friend. / Teacher's Day: Top 10 Qualities Of A Good Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Qualities Of A Good Friend by Babymuchendu(f): 9:37am On Mar 18, 2021
Laura ikeji did her birthday yesterday and she got a car and 3million naira from her friend as birthday gifts.

I saw some people saying" God when" to them having such kind of friends. I just laughed.

In friendship, everyone has a role to play to make the friendship work .

Her friend that gifted her with these gifts, is a skin care guru.

Laura patronizes her friend's business so well.

Hardly a day goes by without her promoting this same friend's business.

She's always so positive at it....

The way she talks about this her friend's business, will make you want to patronize her friend.

Tell me why a good friend won't reciprocate such kind gestures cause obviously she must have gotten patronages through Laura's advert for her too...

Meanwhile you have a friend or rather you call someone your friend. You won't patronize your friend, you won't at least share their business post when they post . You will just do eyes left like you didn't see it....

You will have opportunities that can benefit your friend,but you won't tell them, you will rather keep it to yourself.

Even if you can't patronize that your friend, when you share their business posts,their customers might just be on your friends list too....

You want gifts from your friends too but you don't know that at times it's profit made from patronage that can be used in buying you gifts...

Friendship goes beyond mere words. It requires actions...
Re: Qualities Of A Good Friend by Qorks(f): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2021
Brilliant

(1) (Reply)

If You Don’t Want To Suffer Cancer In Life, Stop Consuming Excess Of These 3 Thi / Community Of Mon'tadeìma Clan Congratulates Nagombe And Thanks Ddi / Groom Shoots Landlord Dead After Catching Him In Bed With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.