Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick (26797 Views)

Ranking Every Nigerian Who Chose To Play For England's Three Lions / Kelechi Iheanacho Scores His First Premier League Hat Trick / Raheem Sterling Scores First Champions League Hat-trick In 11 Minutes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by Bar1941(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
robosky02:

www.goal.com/en-gb/lists/ranking-every-nigerian-who-scored-a-premier-league-hat-trick/7xw8zf0n27i8185umf5thn4sv#13yl7trg8eqas1pjp63djd9r6j

You are ranking the players based on the hattricks they scored not on who is the best player so in that wise, Yak should be the number one.
Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by BBBells: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
pappilo, he go dey play like person wey no get energy,

he go just go collapse inside opponents box eighteen

chai, footballers don go!
Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by addexx: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2021
zoomman:

You go wait tire.

Would you have believed kelechi would
Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by zoomman(m): 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
addexx:

Would you have believed kelechi would
By all means.
Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by Uchasa(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
femi4:
Illiterate!

The focus is on no of Hattricks. It's not a rocket science that the player with the highest no should come first

Read it again; See Pot calling Kettle black!
Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by Queenslander(f): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
joshjc:
Nice one from them, guys today is my birthday,I bless the most high jah for keeping me alive, happy birthday to me
lool.. happy birthday.. birthday mate!! ✌️❤️✔️
Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by Queenslander(f): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
femi4:
Naija bloggers and bias minded reporting... don't mind them
um, it has nothing to do with Nigerian bloggers, this article is from goal.com!!
Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by guychidile: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
net breakers i hail you all
Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by Franckelv230: 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Pearlyakin:

Learn to forgive and forget.

So one day, you will still tell me to forget Buhari or any Nigerian polithiefcians

Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by zudozz: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
Kanu is still d king but when it comes to EPL Hat-trick Yakubu is top!
Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by lebete3000: 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
addexx:
Waiting for iwobi hatrick

You go wait taya.
Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by femi4: 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
Queenslander:
um, it has nothing to do with Nigerian bloggers, this article is from goal.com!!
Is goal.com not upgraded blogging
Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by Queenslander(f): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2021
femi4:
Is goal.com not upgraded blogging
is goal.com a Nigerian website?
Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by Kayberg: 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2021
Queenslander:

Happy birthday to you.
Long life and prosperity.
Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by Queenslander(f): 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
Kayberg:

Happy birthday to you.
Long life and prosperity.
Awwww, thankss hun ❤️

Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by Kayberg: 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
Queenslander:
Awwww, thankss hun ❤️

You're welcome.
And don't forget to send my share of the celebration cake.
Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by echerrem(m): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
With a whopping four Premier League hat-tricks under his belt, Yakubu holds the record as the African player with the most top flight trebles in the league’s history.
Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by Queenslander(f): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
Kayberg:

You're welcome.
And don't forget to semd my share of the celebration cake.
lmao grin

Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by Kayberg: 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by femi4: 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
Queenslander:
You must be a novice, even Lindaikeji is more credible than goal dot com

Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by Queenslander(f): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2021
femi4:
You must be a novice , even Lindaikeji is more credible than goal dot com
lool, You can call me whatever you like,. Just stop beating around the bush,. And answer my damn question? tongue
Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by Igbankpa(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2021
idahme:

I will bring him to your house for him to say hi for the 'open post greatest miss of all time'.
you sef go follow collect! e go reach two of una.
Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by idahme(m): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2021
Igbankpa:
you sef go follow collect! e go reach two of una.

Hahahahahahahahaha I no Come again, I go send am like letter through DHL.

Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by Ayobami7(m): 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
noted
Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by JesusSaves49(m): 7:23am On Mar 19, 2021
Spending123:
This is not our problem for now, let's finish with Fuel and electricity hike in the country first.

Nigeria's problems no fit finish.
Re: Ranking Every Nigerian Who Scored A Premier League Hat-trick by Igbankpa(m): 7:43am On Mar 19, 2021
idahme:

Hahahahahahahahaha I no Come again, I go send am like letter through DHL.
hehehe

Buhari Receives Gianni Infantino (FIFA President) In Aso Rock (Pictures) / AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Supporters Unleash Anger On Team Bus After Loss / Adeoye Fawaz, Bus Conductor, Wins Chess Tournament In Lagos (Video, Pictures)