Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Ict Training Patner Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ict Training Patner Needed Urgently (580 Views)

FG To Generate 2million Jobs From ICT- Minister / Free Ict Training Seminar On Photoshop, Coreldraw And Autocad / Easter Promo !!!!!free Computer (ict) Training In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ict Training Patner Needed Urgently by azundu1(m): 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2011
I am urgently in need of an experienced, interested and sincere ICT training partner. The role of the partner is to oversee the ICT training business. I have a standard training facilities.

We will determin the profit sharing formular for the business, I will provide the facilities and fund, while you provide the business ideas on how to get the students and manage the instructors we are going to be employing or if you can take high end ICT courses, better.

Please bear in mind that our target ICT course are from internediate to advance, there is no desktop publishing training nor the likes.

Intersted person should call or text me on 08085089527

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent:front Desk Officer / Vacancy / Is It True One Can Make Enough Money More Than Bankers Or Oil Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.